Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections
Mr. Maverde:

After carefully reading the article on "Centro" i can only comment as follows: too often, JFK research follows a pattern that is very, very common in JFK research. I call it the "pizza" approach. To me, presenting an argument about a JFK fact would ideally be like shooting an arrow at a target. Instead, much JFK research is merely put out there randomly. All too often, an author seems to be sprinkling words on the paper like sausages or mushrooms on a pizza.

That was done by the Warren Commission. They threw out evidence which at times seemed to be almost random. Now sometimes that can be valuable. This collection of information can be like a "mine" of evidence, from which a researcher can pick through and assemble a direct theory or establish the relevance or non-relevance of the information.

I have read the information on Centro fairly carefully. And for the life of me, I can't really discern what the author is trying to say. If one merely scatters together some Jewish names and some fascist names on the page, than can (to some readers) establish some kind of connection, or "guilt by association." Of course, that was the technique used by the McCarthy supporters to attempt to connect persons to Communism by merely listing their name on a page with Communists.

I don't mean to minimize the importance of "Centro" in the JFK case. What I mean to say is that, to establish the relevance of Centro, one would have to state when it started, say what its mission was to be, list the known members and then describe what it accomplished toward its goals and when and how it did so.

My takeaway from the Centro article was only this: that there were Jewish persons associating with fascist persons, and there was a massacre of people around 1974 in Italy and that the Red Brigade was also mentioned. That's all I took away from that entire article. I would gladly welcome any enlightenment to add to that takeway if someone could provide it in these pages.

My research has shown, to me, that Centro was an organization that was begun by Nazis left over from World War II, and that it involved the age-old conflict between Catholics, non-Catholics and secularists in Germany and Italy. It somehow also involved the Guelphs, an age-old Monarchist faction. This spilled over from the dregs of the Nazi party into Italy and the struggle to re-establish the Monarchy in Italy as a bulwark against Communism.

The battle lines for Centro followed the fault lines in Hitler's Nazi government itself which pitted Catholic oriented Nazis from Bavaria like Himmler against the Prussian-oriented people like Goring. Himmler wanted to re-establish the monarchy it Germany itself following an assassination of Hitler. Of course, the Protestants of Germany mostly wound up inside the Soviet zone of influence.

These Catholic-oriented people like Himmler were concentrated in the American zone of occupation since the US chose Catholic Bavaria as its zone (apparently for a reason). The OSS and the CIA apparently planned on teaming up with the Vatican to prevent a Communist take-over of Italy. Adenauer, of course, was a fervent Catholic politician in Germany who wanted to create a Catholic Europe which would be limited to West Germany, France, Italy and the low countries. This was the so-called "small Europe." he didn't want to include Protestant England, Sweden, Denmark, etc. etc. (This dynamic may have lasted up until others like Ludwig Erhardt and Willi Brandt came on the scene).

The Red Brigade was apparently a fake Communist organization that accomplished kidnappings and terrorism that could be blamed on Communists, even though the Red Brigades were set up by fascists and the CIA and others.

The presence of Jewish individuals in Centro means absolutely nothing since there were almost as many Jewish turn-coats at that time as there were legitimate Jews. Who knows about Bloomfield? Who knows about any intelligence-connected person for that matter? Their stories must be ignored because their mission is only to confuse people.

So, I think, everyone should pool their information about Centro and maybe someday this mystery will be solved.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections - by James Lateer - 10-03-2018, 09:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,507 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,290 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,713 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 7,648 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 99,809 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,581 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,601 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  Paul Bleau: Oswald's Intelligence Connections Jim DiEugenio 6 7,579 09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 16 13,034 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw? Nick Rose 21 9,685 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle