Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Taste of Bacon Sir? - The Secret of Shakespeare
David Guyatt Wrote:You might find the following website of interest: http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/2012_freemasons_revelations.html

The occult teaching of freemasonry is very heavy on astronomical/astrological matters. Scroll down the page until you come to the heading Jacob's Ladder for the astrological/qabalistic meaning. For good measure it is probably necessary to understand that the title "Jacobs Ladder" (accessible in the dream-world in other words) actually refers to the Qabalah - and the glyph of the Tree of Life, extended out into the four worlds: https://janeadamsart.files.wordpress.com...agram1.jpg

I would additionally note that Freemasonic occult lore is very heavily based on the Qabalah.

I would add that I wouldn't take too seriously some other statements by the writer of the lined website - for example that Leonardo Da Vinci was a Freemason. In Leonardo's day there was not such thing as Freemasonry. The latter is understood to have been founded in 1717, whereas Leonardo died in 1519. This, however, is not to say that there were prior occult fraternities stretching back into history. There were.

Lastly, Sir Francis Bacon was, like Leonardo, a polymath and was schooled in the occult.

Interesting. Especially the part about the 4 seasons, which I figured out independently. This is from my chapter on Leonardo and the comet of 1487:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6352&stc=1]

As for the Tree of Life, that was originally Pythagorean and not kabbalistic at all. The following illustration, which has propagated across the web with and without proper attribution, is from my chapter on Seth and Typhon:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6353&stc=1]

"In the system of Pythagoras, the planets were arranged by how long it took them to (appear to) revolve around the earth. These 'planets' included the sun and the moon. His metaphor was musical and his theory involved the music of the spheres, as he called it. I have gone into greater detail in the chapter 'The Stairway to Heaven' in my Origins of the Tarot Deck....

"
Matthews sees the Logos as Sophia. This so-called Tree of Life is nothing more than the Pythagorean Tetraktys expressed in an alternate form that consists of ten points arranged into four dimensionally significant shapes―a point, a line, a plane (or triangle), and a solid (or tetrahedron). These four geometric shapes were identified with the Tetraktys as early as 1987 by David Fideler in his introduction to The Pythagorean Sourcebook and Library. A second variation of this diagram demonstrates visually why it is referred to in its kabbalistic incarnation as the Tree of Life. The identification with the Tree of Life is mine. This second version is in fact a cross between the Egyptian hieroglyph ankh, or "life," and the symbol for Venus, the goddess of Love.

"
In the system due to Pythagoras, the upper sphere above Saturn is that of the fixed stars. In the kabala (or kabbala), it is the zodiac, so that, again, we are left with an extra object, the Logos or Chokmah. Clearly, there is another astronomical body here, no doubt Pliny's Typhon.

"By the time the book of Revelation was written, according to Matthews,

'The Woman Clothed with the Sun stands forth ... as a continual reminder of the struggle of Sophia to emerge from her embattled guise. Whether we see her as Isis or Mary, for this book has both images within it, the presence of Sophia is strongly upheld here.
'

"In this book, John has a

'vision of a woman "clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and on her head a crown of twelve stars," who was with child. A seven-headed dragon came to devour the child as it was born. War in heaven ensued, and Michael and his angels cast the dragon down to earth. The dragon still pursued the woman who was given two wings like those of an eagle to fly into the wilderness, there to abide for three and [a] half years [or seven half-year cycles].'

"Clearly, someone here understood the nature of the early biblical time scale, not to mention the otherness of the cosmic being who battled the sun, the moon, and even the twelve stars that represented the fixed stars of the zodiac. In later ages, the ancient story was adapted to the realities of the peaceful solar system. The Virgin of the zodiac took the role of the queen of heaven, and Hydra that of the serpent or Typhon. Saturn ruled the planetary realm―as well as his children, the Elohim―as the ecliptical star Regulus, the Little King. The role of the son was played by the ever dying and returning solar orb rather than his human incarnation, so that modern mythographers could confidently ascribe the ancient tales to the peaceful rotation of the seasons, free from any conception of the catastrophic nature of what went before. And the followers of that ancient son wait in vain for his return as his ancient nemesis fails to put in an appearance, having been murdered on the way to the theater by the earth itself, for, though the Serpent may be dead, the God for whom they wait will never be born again."

Attached Files
.jpg   LdV_Supper33.jpg (Size: 159.98 KB / Downloads: 23)
.jpg   tree3.jpg (Size: 73.97 KB / Downloads: 23)
Another poor sucker who never had a chance.
It's just another captain goin' down with the ship,
Just another jerk takin' pride in his work."
--Timbuk3

Messages In This Thread
A Taste of Bacon Sir? - The Secret of Shakespeare - by Steve Franklin - 01-10-2014, 02:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Baconia-Shakespeare David Guyatt 8 39,553 08-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Occultists, Freemasons, And The Secret History of Radical Islam R.K. Locke 1 5,951 16-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Jung's commentary on The Secret of the Golden Flower David Guyatt 0 4,005 24-05-2013, 10:17 AM
  Solar Warden - The Secret Space Program Magda Hassan 0 4,661 13-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  USC scientist, Swedish researchers decode 18th century document of German secret society Magda Hassan 1 4,447 27-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Facebook Privacy Invasions to Global Secret Societies of the New World Order (1 of 2) Darius Alexander 0 3,887 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Darius Alexander
  Secret men's business and their clubs Magda Hassan 3 4,899 26-01-2009, 05:58 PM