Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Taste of Bacon Sir? - The Secret of Shakespeare
R.K. Locke Wrote:I too am leaning towards Marlowe at this very early stage, but there are elements of the Bacon and Lanier claims that are certainly very intriguing.

So much more to read and learn though.

I will try to keep the thread informed of my progress. I should stress that my primary interest is in identifying the cometary avatar for 1593. This only intersects the authorship question in that it's always nice to get the identities of one's avatars correct. ;-) There is actually precedent for this kind of substitution, back around AD 6.

I should also point out that I have nothing against the good gentleman from Stratford, and would not be annoyed if a play turned up in his handwriting, as bad as that was. My next avenue of research should probably be to determine what happened to Walsingham's possessions after he died. That could go a long way toward explaining why there exist no early scripts of the plays. I can understand that Walsingham would have destroyed the actual manuscripts in fear of the dreaded Star Chamber, only abolished by the Habeas Corpus Act of 1640 (enacted in 1641).
Another poor sucker who never had a chance.
It's just another captain goin' down with the ship,
Just another jerk takin' pride in his work."
--Timbuk3

Messages In This Thread
A Taste of Bacon Sir? - The Secret of Shakespeare - by Steve Franklin - 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Baconia-Shakespeare David Guyatt 8 39,553 08-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Occultists, Freemasons, And The Secret History of Radical Islam R.K. Locke 1 5,951 16-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Jung's commentary on The Secret of the Golden Flower David Guyatt 0 4,005 24-05-2013, 10:17 AM
  Solar Warden - The Secret Space Program Magda Hassan 0 4,661 13-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  USC scientist, Swedish researchers decode 18th century document of German secret society Magda Hassan 1 4,447 27-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Facebook Privacy Invasions to Global Secret Societies of the New World Order (1 of 2) Darius Alexander 0 3,887 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Darius Alexander
  Secret men's business and their clubs Magda Hassan 3 4,899 26-01-2009, 05:58 PM