Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?

EX-SENATOR STUART SYVRET BLOG

The resurgent blog of Stuart Syvret

Skip to content

Reverend Peter Geoffrey Kevvit Manton.

26 Replies
Nazi as well as child rapist.
Some very useful references were suggested by commenters which have shed some light on the festering murk of the late Peter Manton former Vice-Dean of Jersey's Anglican Church former Senator in the Jersey parliament and child rapist.
I quote some of the facts we were referred to below.
The information is taken from the book Encyclopedia of British and Irish Political Organisations', by Peter Barberis, John McHugh and Mike Tyldesley.
Entry number 681 is to be found on page 195. I reproduce it here.
"WISE (Welsh Irish Scots English)
Dates: 1974 present.
Founded in 1974 as an anti-immigration association with links to the National Front [639] and the Monday Club [116]. WISE was led by Joan Mason, a former civil servant. Other members have included Lt. Col. Robert Gayre, of Gayre & Nig, Brigadier Hugh McIntyre and the Revd. P.G. K. Manton. [Emphasis added] It opposes black immigration, calls for the repatriation of settled blacks and seeks to defend' white culture against alien influence. Its rallies have been attended by Nazis, and in the early 1980's, by Rightwing Conservative MP's. Since 1984, bad publicity has caused a decline in membership.
References: A. Maolain 1987; Hill, 1988."
May I repeat the offer I made in my post of last night to listen to anyone who had experiences of this monster? He may be dead but others he was in league with may still be around. As may those who covered-up his abuses.
We owe it to the children of today and of the future to expose and crush child abuse.
My phone number is: 01534 610833.
My e-mail address is: st.syvret@gov.je
Now is the time to root-out the truth concerning people like Peter Manton.
Child rapist and Nazi.
The Jersey Establishment: don't you just love them?
Stuart.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Magda Hassan - 13-07-2014, 03:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,868 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,014 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,032 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,817 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt