Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
I hope that Tosh will join us here where he will be respected. Harry Dean is also here, they are friends. (The Jim being referred to is Jim Marrs). Tosh sent this post to myself and Jim in an email.
Dawn

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....5&start=15

Jim.... thought you might like to review this before your Lancer conference:

"...A few of those who were associated with the "rally" were also in Dallas the day of the assassination. Also some came from the Harlendale address in Oak Cliff and one lived behind the Beckely street rooming house that Oswald rented, another lived at the Elsbeth Street apartment. These people were often referenced as the "Dallas Cubans" Two later went to the "School of Americas" at Benning. (part of this info is contained in the 'blacked out " sections of the complete document as well as another classified file which has not as yet been declassified. Tracy Barns, Wild Bill, and others had contacts with them through Miami Station in the Spring of 63.

I am amazed you do not know any of this because it was all in my files which went to Joe West. I took Joe to these places, and later Jim Marrs, as well as Oliver Stone's people before his JFK movie..., Marrs referenced it as, " the "Dallas Tour": We went to all of those safe houses in Oak Cliff in the late 90's and took pictures.

Too prove one of my sour spots..., people do not read things they do not want to know because it will take them into new ground and they might have to adjust their thinking and retract various matters they have supported and written upon for years... This document has been on the toshplumlee.info website under 'Thunder OPS" for years now. (as well as other tid bits of Black Ops matters concerning JFK ... (Documented) This is not to say the Cubans were involved in the assassination..., they were not. However some had associations with F Black and M Walace (documented) which raises some very important questions in my mind about Texas politics, which leads back to fingerprints found at the crime scean. There was a Dallas and FBI Undercover intell operation ongoing at the time of the assassination. ( that secret operation was referenced by the late Jay Harrison a Texas researcher who was associated with that operation ..,the Minutemen I think it was.., days before the assassination)

I can't be of hep anymore on this... Nobody reads or researchers things they do not want to hear. Facts have a way of getting in the way of their truth

Take care and have a good one Tosh

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Today, 03:16 PM

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Dawn Meredith - 13-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Myra Bronstein - 29-11-2008, 02:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,611 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 359 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: