Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
Me too, : More from Tosh last night. :

letter from Senator Gary Hart and Art Goodtimes

http://toshplumlee.info/pdf/sengaryhart.PDF

--------------------------
Dawn: Here are previous post on Education Forum (ref; Gary Hart) and a follow-up post by me today. If you like you can post them and the attatchment on your forum... its background info that might fit somewhere someday... later, Tosh

QUOTE(Peter Lemkin @ Dec 9 2006, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE(Dawn Meredith @ Dec 9 2006, 09:50 PM)
It's so appalling that someone as intelligent and conspiracy-aware as Gary Hart allowed himself to be so set-up. And I just love how the bastards also have thier little sense of humor at our expense: "Monkey Business".

Hart acted like a trained monkey and fell for the plot so easily.
Dawn

(reply from LemkinSmile

"..Hart, like Kerry hadn't a chance from the beginning...if they hadn't been politically or sexually assassinated, they would have been physically assassinated once elected, I'm sure. They both knew at least the outlines of the Grand Conspiracy behind many events, not the least of which were Dallas, Iran-Contra, Watergate, et al. Tosh Plumlee told Hart about several of these things long ago. He also testified before Kerry's subcomittee. Not that Plumlee knew all...but enough. They knew [and believed] too much truth to ever get elected and without scandals being set upon them....".

Plumlee post today Nov 28, 08 The Education Forum

"...This letter (attatchment) was in reference to events that were taking place through 1980-85, (Drug War) before Iran Contra became publicly known and befor GH started his 84 bid for President... He was st-up by the CIA_ (CAG OMC Operation). The Secret Air Base at Santa Elena CR was being constructed at the time and "The Fat Lady " Berry Seal's C-123 was stuck in the mud at the end of the short runway. A few months later, it was shot down in Central America with the loss of two crew members... hence secret Iran/Contra operations 'Supermarket and Enterprize" were exposed.

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Today, 09:17 PM

Attached File(s)
sengaryhart_letter_of_1990.pdf ( 1.24MB ) Number of downloads: 3

There was also an email of planes form the 50's and 60's used in ops, but that will not copy and paste. So Tosh, you can just post it here.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Myra Bronstein - 29-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Dawn Meredith - 29-11-2008, 03:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,611 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 359 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: