Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
Posted earlier on section "Research Tools"

background info)

Operation SPIN Part of a CIA Declassified file

"This a brief INTEL report about two pilots that were down and captured, Shelton and Hedlicka, and held in a cave and the interrogation of the two pilots.... A "specialized" team was sent in to find these two captives but were intercepted and executed because they were dressed in civilian clothes. Ref; 1st Recon "swift and deadly". (see the patch in photo section of this site)"

It was said that all were executed in a cave after a raid on the camp had failed. I do not know what happened after the ""civilian"", team went in. I heard all were killed shortly thereafter.

Yes I was part of Watch Tower as well as Whale Watch and a few others. (reference "I Ran Drugs for Uncle Sam" article published in the San Diego Reader in April of 1990, along with a detailed map of coded operations and flyways)

Some of these government sanction CIA team members (cut outs) ended up in federal prison as drug runners. That is the reason I went to the Senate of the United States and to Senator Gary Hart before any of that was known about... to protect by butt before the fact. At the time I was documenting the flyways and coded information for Senator Hart, none of the Iran/Contra operations or news had broken into the main stream media. This was before the shoot down of the C-123 of which Husenfus bailed out of and became a captive which launched the Iran/Contra, Ollie North, Fawn Hall document shredding affair affair of 85-86.

As to the fate of that other person I have no idea. I heard he died in jail somewhere in Central America, but I do not know this for sure. only talk at the time. Others say he went into the whitness protection program.

http://toshplumlee.info/pdf/sengaryhart.PDF

Last edited by Tosh Plumlee; Today at 10:10 AM.
[Image: progress.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Myra Bronstein - 29-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Tosh Plumlee - 30-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,611 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 359 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: