Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
Tosh Plumlee Wrote:QUOTE(Dawn Meredith @ Dec 9 2006, 09:50 PM) [Image: post_snapback.gif]
It's so appalling that someone as intelligent and conspiracy-aware as Gary Hart allowed himself to be so set-up. And I just love how the bastards also have thier little sense of humor at our expense: "Monkey Business".

Hart acted like a trained monkey and fell for the plot so easily.
Dawn

Peter Lemkin post

"...Hart, like Kerry hadn't a chance from the beginning...if they hadn't been politically or sexually assassinated, they would have been physically assassinated once elected, I'm sure. They both knew at least the outlines of the Grand Conspiracy behind many events, not the least of which were Dallas, Iran-Contra, Watergate, et al. Tosh Plumlee told Hart about several of these things long ago. He also testified before Kerry's subcomittee. Not that Plumlee knew all...but enough. They knew [and believed] too much truth to ever get elected and without scandals being set upon them.

Plumlee reply in reference to Gary Hart letter to the Senate.

This letter (attatchment) was in reference to events that were taking place through 1980-85, (Drug War) before Iran Contra became publicly known and befor GH started his 84 bid for President... He was st-up by the CIA_ CAG OMC Operation. The Secret Air Base at Santa Elena CR was being constructed and "The Fat Lady " Berry Seal's C-123 was stuck in the mud. A few months later, it was shot down with the loss of two crew members... hence secret Iran/Contra operations 'Supermarket and Enterprize" were exposed.

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Yesterday, 04:17 AM

Attached File(s) [Image: pdf.gif] sengaryhart_letter_of_1990.pdf ( 1.24MB ) Number of downloads: 7

I feel that this was the start of Gary's downfall as he was investigating matters that were very deep secrets as to what was going on in the arms world and the Bolen Amdenment. The mokey bussiness was more than just playing around. It was a set up from the get go. Hart handled it all wrong

And Gary Hart knows this. I happened to catch an assassination convention that was actually broadcast on C-Span a few years back and Hart spoke about this saying they no longer have to assassinate a candidate to take him out. I did not know that he even attended these conferences let alone speak publicly about what occurred with his candicacy.

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Myra Bronstein - 29-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Dawn Meredith - 11-12-2008, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,611 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 359 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: