Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
Magda Hassan Wrote:Thanks so much for posting this Dawn and I also hope that Tosh will post here too. He has much information on the behind the scenes activities of the JFK hit.

Tosh if you're reading this I remember seeing some photos of the safe house behind the Beckley St rooming house. Can you post those?

Magda, I took about 10 pics of the rear of 1026 N. Beckley two days ago. There is a six-foot fence between the property and the alley behind the property. There is an opening behind the next-door neighbor's house, so you can get a little closer from that point-of-view.
Later, as I drove past the front of the Beckley house, I saw an approximately 25-year-old man walk down the driveway toward Beckley, from the area behind the house. His head was shaved and he had a backpack strapped to his shoulders.

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Myra Bronstein - 29-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Frank Caplett - 22-08-2011, 01:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,610 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 359 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: