Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
Tosh Plumlee Wrote:Picture of Nash Rambler. This auto was used by Cecil Fardandez who lived at the apartment house behind where Oswald rented the Beckley St room. There was a picture of it parked at the 'Harlandale' house (another safe house in Oak Cliff) where some of the "Dallas Cubans" also lived. That picture has been lost by the FBI, I am told.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....12358&st=0

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...php?t=1333
#1 ... in reference to John Martino. I think you will find the first mention of John Martino was found in my FBI files dating back to 1959. I think I named him as being associated with some of our operations being conducted out of Florida and someone I was associated with in Cuban matters of the time. This was told to the FBI and CIA more than once over a span of a few years.

#2 The Nash Rambler. I have posted pictures of this car on the EF and sent pictures to various researchers showing the stickers
concerning Mexico, and other matters, along with the history of how I came in contact with the person who had this car in storage for a number of years. We moved it to my daughters farm for safe keeping. She was verbally attacked and her and her husband were threaten many times about having this car on their property. Perhaps some on this forum can fill in the blanks and care to answerer some of the questions on this matter. I asked for help on this matter from other EF members after posting the history and various details. I was attacked by some on that forum and told it was not the car and I was being less than truthful.

One example: A person said that that Rambler had been shot up at a Central America border crossing and they had to replace the radiator and generator, before coming back to the United States... well the radiator and grill was the original radiator and grill, with all the hoses as well as the original generator.., as documented by Texas researcher Jay Harrison. I was called a "Liar". Even with documentation and proof, the forum administrators would not correct the matter and when I used the word axx holes... I was warned I would not be allowed to continue posting on that forum unless I quiet using foul language ... However, my daughter was called a' Whore" and a Liar, by another researcher, but that was OK and the forum administrators said nothing. Its in the record, but that means nothing here and I'm sorry I brought it up. But I feel it supports my feelings that some researchers, as well as the FBI are allowed "to play fast and loose with the truth".
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison

Messages In This Thread
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Myra Bronstein - 29-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission - by Linda Minor - 29-04-2009, 04:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,610 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 359 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: