Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:You are new here. Many of us here walked out in anger/disgust or were thrown out via dirty tricks from 'that place'......they have approved 'conspiracies' and those that are not 'approved'..... there are also many members and a few staff that are either private or professional 'debunkers' of ALL things 'conspiratorial'. Though I was once a moderator [and thrown out via dirty tricks by the then #2; and those unspeakable acts then backed up by the still #1] I don't know if Jimmy's murder is on the 'approved' list. My guess would be no. JFK and related are the ones mostly given the 'nod'. 9-11 Truth is certainly looked down their long noses at; as are MANY others.

Their ignorance and cupidity on many issues should be embarrassing, but they delete posts that would embarrass them - even threads and in my case every one of the 5350 posts I ever made...and anyone who asks about me or speaks about or for me is threatened with removal, as well. And you want to join? :damnmate: Have fun...and if you do, be sure to point to this url or mention me and you'll be banned as quickly as you were admitted. :pcguru:

Not knowing anything about that site I would make a safe guess that anything that has the label "Education" Forum is connected to academics and therefore academic institutions. What the monster has done in America is followed the route of paychecks in order to exert its control. When Clinton made the statement "It's the economy stupid" he probably didn't realize the nefarious declaration he was making philosophically. There are those out there who are all too willing to welcome a sensibility that that which pays is right and anything else is wrong. Truth, especially hard check and balance proof and facts, don't necessarily "pay" in the short term. So what has happened in America is the sensibility of democracy has been successfully displaced and made subject to the expedient interests of those who practice this corrupted sensibility. In short there's academic cowards who migrate to positions of power in moderator or other positions where they can enforce this ignominious rule on others with the sense they are acting rightly. This, unfortunately is the present status-quo in America - and not the claimed democracy it displaces. Those oppressors rise to that level because they are rewarded by powerful people for practicing and enforcing this corrupted ethic. What they are really doing is making sure the easy reward they get from that deal isn't interrupted - as it will surely be - once they admit the truth. The internet has created some of the worst tyrants of the modern day-era in the form of internet moderators and content controllers. And the media has proven that corruption of free press and democracy for your own self-interest is much more lucrative than the straight difficult direct practice of it. After all why have this wonderful thing called free democracy if you can't make it "pay"? After all, "It's the economy stupid".

You don't need to explain this to me, it is something I have personal flogging scars on my back over regarding the Hendrix murder. And you can be sure that the people on that forum are well aware of the visible Hendrix murder claims that have been in the press of late. If their Education Forum entry on Hendrix is woefully lacking it is so because it will be seriously punished for anyone who dare approach it. The reasons for that punishment being obvious.

You can tell a real conspiracy by the way people don't show interest in it when it comes to the difficult part.

America really has reached a modern-day low.

Messages In This Thread
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! - by Mark Stapleton - 24-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! - by Mark Stapleton - 25-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! - by Albert Doyle - 18-11-2010, 06:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karen Silkwood: Political murder? Richard Booth 3 4,292 12-10-2019, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Russian ambassador murder: a controlled assassin? Richard Coleman 12 53,987 27-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Would-be Reagan assassin John Hinckley Jr. to be freed after 35 years Drew Phipps 6 9,783 31-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Chavez's bodyguard - recruited by the US before or after Chavez's murder? Paul Rigby 2 5,597 15-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RFK: 47 years Alan Dale 1 5,249 05-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  A Room She Never Slept In: The Murder Of Dorothy Kilgallen Tracy Riddle 0 3,778 25-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Murder of Robert Serro Magda Hassan 0 3,264 02-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Murder of Marine Col James Sabow Tosh Plumlee 23 25,060 10-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  MI5 link to 1984 murder of anti-nuclear campaigner? Jan Klimkowski 4 7,280 18-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Murder in Memphis: Classic Out There Podcasts on MLK Ed Jewett 0 2,162 04-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett