Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'!
Just to prove how under the grip of intel propaganda and evil Wikipedia is they just updated their Monika Dannemann entry to include the pure crap Caesar Glebbeek offered in his publication 'Until We Meet Again'. If you scroll up in this thread you can see I've already torn it apart. I have even more information I can't release just now that even further disproves it. Caesar thinks he scored a coup with his rigor mortis and lividity arguments. I can say I've spoken to several top US forensic experts and they said Caesar's arguments are laughable and don't comprise anything close to the conclusive evidence he claims they are. We've pretty much already shown Jimi was dead for hours simply because the crew members who cleaned the flat would not have let Jimi choke to death next to them if he were still alive. Caesar, being the god-damned ultimate liar he is, simply says the clean-up never happened. That's ridiculous because anyone who has studied this case knows it's confessed fact that the crew members and Eric Burdon cleaned the flat for 5 hours before calling the ambulance. I'll reveal the reason for the lack of rigor mortis in a future work. It's bizarre but credible.

Please note how that evil liar Caesar has now changed the history to Jimi still being alive at the hospital (Monika's self-serving version). I can show you tapes where Dr Seifert says "Jimi was definitely dead when we received him". There are books quoting Dr Seifert as saying the monitor was flat-lining as soon as we put Jimi on it. Dr Bannister is quoted as saying Jimi's cheek linings were cyanosed (blackened), indicating a period of death prior to admission. A new surprise witness, Australian Green party Senator Bob Brown, who was an intern like Bannister back then, said "Jimi was obviously beyond medical remedy when he arrived". Brown also made another comment last month saying "Jimi had obviously been dead for hours when he arrived". Yet, despite all this, Wikipedia chooses to post Caesar's lies, even though they are obviously untrue and easily disproven by the known facts. The way Caesar deals with all these conflicting facts is by ignoring them. He deals with Dr Bannister through sleazy defamation.

Here you have proof of Wikipedia's evil service to intel. Read it and you'll see they present Caesar's bogus arguments as confirmed and credible, even though they say they depend on "reliable sources" (Caesar Glebbeek "reliable"???)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monika_Dannemann

Messages In This Thread
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! - by Mark Stapleton - 24-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! - by Mark Stapleton - 25-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! - by Albert Doyle - 02-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karen Silkwood: Political murder? Richard Booth 3 4,291 12-10-2019, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Russian ambassador murder: a controlled assassin? Richard Coleman 12 53,987 27-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Would-be Reagan assassin John Hinckley Jr. to be freed after 35 years Drew Phipps 6 9,783 31-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Chavez's bodyguard - recruited by the US before or after Chavez's murder? Paul Rigby 2 5,597 15-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RFK: 47 years Alan Dale 1 5,249 05-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  A Room She Never Slept In: The Murder Of Dorothy Kilgallen Tracy Riddle 0 3,778 25-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Murder of Robert Serro Magda Hassan 0 3,264 02-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Murder of Marine Col James Sabow Tosh Plumlee 23 25,060 10-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  MI5 link to 1984 murder of anti-nuclear campaigner? Jan Klimkowski 4 7,280 18-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Murder in Memphis: Classic Out There Podcasts on MLK Ed Jewett 0 2,162 04-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett