Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names and background of some players in the Georgian theatre of operations.
Nice find, Magda.

Fascinating really. How typical of these anti-Russian zeolots that they can't get past what happened over 100 years ago in the days of the Tsar and want to punish the Russian people of today for this.

Is it my imagination or is America becoming absolutely desperate to start a fight?

Putin will give them more than they bargained for, imo. I wonder about the outcome of that SCO meeting in Tajikistan--it would be simple for the Chinese to cut the wobbly tightrope on which America's finances are delicately perched, but would probably be detrimental for China, too.

I read yesterday that the Czech upper house has voted for the US missile shield radars, amidst howls of public protest.

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandida...H820081127

How easy it is to bribe the 'democratic' process all over the world. I thought Obama had stated publicly his opposition to the missile shield program. I guess China and Russia are waiting to see what happens after Obama's inauguration. 2009 will be an interesting year for modern civilisation.

The elected representatives of America's democracy have slipped over the edge. Unless Obama can change things there'll be blood on the streets.

Messages In This Thread
Names and background of some players in the Georgian theatre of operations. - by Mark Stapleton - 01-12-2008, 03:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turkish Intel Chief Exposes CIA Operations via Islamic Group in Central Asia Ed Jewett 0 2,437 08-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Azerbaijan to support NATO operations in civil emergency planning Ed Jewett 3 4,865 01-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Georgian armor accumulation near S.Ossetian village Magda Hassan 1 3,660 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Hostilities on Georgian and Abkhazian border. Magda Hassan 0 2,503 19-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Georgian forces fired on Tskhinvali, Sth Ossetia, for 5 hours on Saturday Magda Hassan 0 4,044 01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
  Motorcade shooting was a Georgian stunt - Poland Magda Hassan 0 3,819 28-11-2008, 01:50 AM