Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor
Charles Drago Wrote:Are you saying he wasn't?

I think I'd be willing to take the risk, so, yes.

I believe Vinson's transfers and tax records would show reassignment to area 51.

Charles Drago Wrote:Precisely the point. Which makes sense.

Precisely what point? Are you saying that if Vinson was as deep as his story put him that he would necessarily have been liquidated? But this fails to answer a basic question. If the story is therefore false why would CIA have put it out at the time when they were killing other people in order to hide it? The sword still cuts both ways. Since this doesn't make sense what does make sense is that the story is real and CIA decided not to eliminate Vinson (a soldier who they could otherwise control and who was shutting-up anyway. One of their own). This would be evinced by CIA trying to hire him. They thought his shutting-up showed the right stuff for CIA recruitment.

Charles Drago Wrote:Here's a hint: It's 47 years later, the story is out, and the only damage it has done is to cause "researchers" to squabble with each other.

I disagree. I think the story helps confirm the double Oswald evidence. The government doesn't care because it will never admit it.

Charles Drago Wrote:[Learn their techniques, Albert.

What possible reason would they have in exposing a very diabolical espionage tactic of using look-alikes - which turns out to be something they were guilty of and killing people over elsewhere? What "technique" is that???

Charles Drago Wrote:We have plenty of suspects -- including 25 of the six gunmen.

What we don't have is justice -- and falling into one Vinson-baited trap of another helps tell us why.

OK, let's go 100% with what you're saying here. We still have evidence of CIA establishing a look-alike red herring. They need to be exposed and cited on it legally. They're guilty of illegal complicity in a presidential assassination. I daresay that you yourself might be falling for a "technique" of parlor sleuthing while missing the fact they are exposed here -whatever the case- and can be acted upon for it. This is conspiracy and obstruction of justice. They are crimes.

Charles Drago Wrote:[The "law" killed JFK.

But fine, have it your way.

Call it. Act on it.

I think this is where we are getting down to it. This type of institutional treason requires measures equal to that which has been betrayed. They are counting on the American public not to act.

Charles Drago Wrote:[You've already grasped at enough straws to stuff a king size mattress.

No, to the contrary, I don't think your doubts are justified and I would be confident that any nominal check of Vinson's story would be corroborated. This would build from a check of Vinson's service record to interviews with any of his neighbors who are still living.

Charles Drago Wrote:You know, I think you're on to something.

"We've done enough killing on this job. Give the guy a break, he'll probably keep quiet. Maybe forever."

All they had to do was kill him if he made the move. If you are a purveyor of deceptive schemes I would say you yourself are giving the reason why Vinson wouldn't be killed. Even if his story was true it could be kept in reserve for the very deceptions you speak of. In a room full of mirrors you only need turn one mirror to change the scene.

Your crystal goblet is easily cracked me lord. Shattered in one cast. As would Vinson be had he spoken...

Side thought:

I remember shortly after Kennedy was killed listening to a popular tune on the radio, "Secret Agent Man - Secret Agent Man - He's giving you a number and throwing away your name"...

Messages In This Thread
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 24-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Bill Kelly - 25-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Charles Drago - 25-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 25-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Charles Drago - 25-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 25-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Phil Dragoo - 25-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Charles Drago - 25-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Albert Doyle - 25-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Vinson: The Blackest Of Humor - by Bill Kelly - 25-02-2011, 10:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…