Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside Job: More Proof of 9/11 Duplicity (with images)
Jim, I quite agree, almost nothing in the 'official version' is true or accurate or complete. The truth on almost all points 'lies' elsewhere. It was a smoke and mirrors; shock and awe show of impressive extent! this 'Made For Hollywood' production, sadly, fooled most...although some saw through it from the start, or are slowly coming out of their stupor now. I have to admit having 'fallen for' parts of it for a few days...but when one looks into it, just a little, the 'official story' falls apart completely....made all the more suspicious by the phony 'investigations' - WC style, Mark II. It was all used to install the unPatriot Act and similar 'legislation' and light the fuse for an endless war - inside and outside the Heimat. With Obama doing Bush in blackface we are in deep shit now, IMHO. He was 'sold' as part of the same plan. I personally do not believe the system can be forced to do a real investigation, so it is left to we citizen investigators [as with Dallas]. Carry on! We do not all agree on every detail....but the Truth movement is united on the fact that the official version is a total fiction...ONLY the day of the event is correct, IMO. We have much work to do and little time to do it....they have nothing short of a police state inside, and endless wars for profit and resources out, in 'mind'. Not a pretty picture Spy
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Inside Job: More Proof of 9/11 Duplicity (with images) - by Peter Lemkin - 14-07-2011, 07:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 5,998 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dubai Hotel Fire Further Proof To Lie of Fires Bringing Down Steel-frame Buildings Peter Lemkin 4 6,628 01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Methodical Deception - 911 Very Interesting Inside The Airline Persective Peter Lemkin 90 53,656 30-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,750 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Oklahoma City: Three bombs inside the building Christer Forslund 22 11,119 24-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  PROOF 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB .mp4 Ed Jewett 0 2,543 05-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Inside Job: More Proof of 9/11 Duplicity James H. Fetzer 0 3,439 12-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  9/11: Seismic Proof + Video Fakery = Inside Job James H. Fetzer 31 11,291 01-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Why Most Americans Can't 'Go There' - Examining Evidence Of Inside Job Peter Lemkin 4 4,367 27-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt