Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:You and Janney make the error of trying to fit everything into a Rube Goldberg CIA contraption which makes no sense either in itself or as a motive for killing her.

And that is why Janney has to rely on the sources he does in his caricature of JFK. So he then can make MM into a further caricature: the secret foreign policy maven who will guide the Cold Warrior onward and upward.

Good thing Janney left out what he had in: namely JFK and MJ 12. I don't even think you would have bought that one.

I disagree. I think you are biting off more than you can justify. It makes perfect sense to me. CIA studied the targeted individual's habits and found she walked the canal path. This was a perfect spot for an ambush and false flag patsy job. Since it was in Washington and near the Pentagon it was an in-house job that could use nearby intel assets as casual witnesses and prime CIA players as direct handlers since they were associates of the victim.

Jim, because Janney suggests some minor drug use and possible infidelity does not mean JFK has to be defended to the end. Mary Meyer had the background in peace politics from the United World Federalists. It was the cause of her differences with Cord and the addition of LSD enlightenment to the mix would all back this being true. I see no reason to doubt it from the evidence. Who are you to say that Mary Meyer didn't pick up on JFK's peace pursuits at the time? She might have had the Douglass sensibility in real time and acted on it. It isn't an outrageous suggestion to say that Mary Meyer had pre-existing tendencies for peace politics from her own United World Federalists background that dovetailed with JFK's at the time. Jack might have been the brain with the practical world application for the initiative at the time but MM was the muse. There's nothing terribly outlandish with that or deserving of such categorical denial. She could have been a sympathetic ear for policies JFK was going to do anyway and still have been just as dangerous to CIA.

Mary Meyer was a serious threat to the plotters because she might have had JFK speaking privately of his internal worries with his own military and CIA in her diary. It's very possible she was going to do a Dorothy Kilgallen and come out with what she knew in order to defend her murdered friend. Angleton was worried and took desperate measures to get her diary, exposing himself in the process.

You couldn't have handled Mary Meyer to the degree Crump allegedly did without getting some kind of forensic evidence on the victim.

I avoid Majestic 12 simply because it is too vulnerable to ridicule and isn't necessary to prove the plot.

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Albert Doyle - 09-08-2015, 04:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,831 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,873 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,585 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,209 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,461 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,251 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,896 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby