Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Tom:

Did you drop that utterly fascinating observation made by Culto?

In her desperation to acquit her client in all aspects, it appears that Roundtree manufactured an alibi witness for him?

I thought that was really compelling.

That case was not just a case to her. It was a cause in which she was wedded to getting her client off, even if she had to, let us say, upholster evidence.

There's lots of evidence Crump was innocent. Wiggins felt like he was lured there to witness something. The broken down car mysteriously had no record of its existence or work order. The murder scene almost certainly required blood spatter and gunpowder residue. Both Crump and his clothes came up negative. The scene was meticulously scoured yet no murder weapon was ever discovered. Janney showed that there were witnesses to Leary's investigation of Mary Meyer's death at the time. Why would Timothy Leary take extraordinary measures to travel to New York to investigate Mary Meyer's murder if he didn't have any relationship with her? Ann Chamberlin admitted to being a member of Mary Meyer's Washington LSD group but then spooked when pressed on it. Mitchell was caught lying about his funding source for his hiatus in England. He did live at a CIA safe house and did work at a known CIA cover job facility.

These are off the top of my head. If we go back to Janney we'll find more like Angleton's curiosity over Meyer's diary. Angleton was the safe-cracker like with Win Scott who was known to go after dangerous documents personally. Something was going on there and Janney personally witnessed his father faking lack of knowledge of Meyer's death as well as other incriminating timing.

Joe Shimon was practically open about it with his daughter Toni and CIA operatives Janney talked to admitted Mary Meyer was one of their jobs.

I see a similarity in modus operandi between Sirhan and Crump. CIA doesn't give a damn Crump got off. They got what they wanted.
Quote:

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. ...

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1629143162

Peter Janney - 2013 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace Peter Janney ... 10 Mitchell also gave his addressas 1500 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington,Virginiaa buildingknownas the Virginian.

Astronautics & Aeronautics - Volume 2 - Page 274

https://books.google.com/books?id=yF0qAQAAMAAJ
1964 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
Home; 309 Oak Park Dr. , Tullahoma (A) WELSH, DR. EDWARD C., Exec. Secy., NASA Hq., Washington, D.C, Home: 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Arlington, Va. (

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Tom:

Did you drop that utterly fascinating observation made by Culto?

In her desperation to acquit her client in all aspects, it appears that Roundtree manufactured an alibi witness for him?

I thought that was really compelling.

That case was not just a case to her. It was a cause in which she was wedded to getting her client off, even if she had to, let us say, upholster evidence.

I have put that information and those concerns in front of this particular individual, but it gave him no pause.

Albert Doyle Wrote:....................
Jim, you are talking about things that were almost 50 years apart. Intel got Mitchell out of the country right after their frame-up of Crump blew up on them, and Mitchell was caught lying about the funding source for it. I find Scully to be a myopic critic who thinks he has destroyed something because he finds a few mistakes. It doesn't work that way and Scully notoriously avoids everything else and doesn't feel a need to answer for it. That's not how research works.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth
3 a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality

Quote:

The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de ...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/.../the-autodaf-of-lisa-...

Llewellyn Rockwell

Jul 6, 2012 By Peter Janney

In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer allegedly just before the murder took place told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees.........

Peter Janney on 22 November, 2013 told his Santa Barbara audience (podcast link) (at 1:47.38, Janney: ."and that case is still in adjudication...") of his "important" wrongful death lawsuit he had filed against Crump witness William L. Mitchell. Janney indicated to his audience that this lawsuit was active and its outcome would yield new information. it is troubling that Janney's attorney William Pepper had filed a motion in DC court on 18 November, four days before, to dismiss this same lawsuit WITH PREJUDICE. The image off thie court filings can be viewed:

Washington DC court records display the fact that on 18 Novemberm 2013 Janney dismissed his lawsuit against William L Mitchell, is which Janney had claimed Mary Meyer was his "surrogate mother: by filing a motion for dismissal with prejudice with that court. Janney's motion for dismissal was granted on 2 Dec, 2013 by Judge Anthony C. Epstein. :

Court Cases Online - D.C. Courts

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

Searching by name. Enter either a combination of last name and first name.....
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7333&stc=1]

Janney could have conceded in August, 2012, when I first presented this.:

Quote:
Harvard alumni directory
books.google.comHarvard Alumni Directory (Office), Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard University
MltcheU, WUliam Lockwood, 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va. 22209. g62-63

Quote:Peter Janney, November 21, 2012 podcast : at 5:00, "...So I did what Scully did and I did turn up some of these citations....." at 9:35, "....Harvard has no record of his attendance, and we went through this twice with them....."

Ten months later, in Peter Janney's revised, paperback edition of Mary's Mosaic, I read this false claim:

Quote:
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1629143162

Peter Janney - 2013 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
Discussing hiscritical post of Mary's Mosaic inan emailtoa University ofGeorgia law professor, Scully identified himself as ... I discoveredthat William Mitchell's middle name was "Lockwood," therebygivingus another needed pieceofthe puzzle ...

INSTEAD, the ethics deprived Janney has claimed in his paperback book edition that HE discovered that Mitchell earned an MS at Harvard and has the middle name, Lockwood. If you've listened to the
21 November, 2012 podcast time marks I linked to, you can observe that Janney himself could not verify Mitchell's Harvard attendance, one of several details he learned of through me, along with
Mitchell's middle name, which I had disclosed in early August, 2012.

In addtion to the "problems" I describe at the bottom of this post, in my "sig," there is also this to ponder over.:

Quote:https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/bu...ivate.html
CHAPTER ONE A Very Private WomanThe Life and Unsolved Murder of Presidential Mistress Mary Meyer
MURDER IN GEORGETOWN.....................
Mary Draper Janney, a dark-eyed historian who taught at a private suburban Washington day school, had roomed with Mary at Vassar. She retained her 1940s style into the 1960s, even though she was married and the mother of three children, and her students thought of her as a capital-city version of Lauren Bacall, with her rumpled, mannish suits, whiskey voice, and habit of lighting up cigarettes in class. She was married to CIA man Wistar Janney. Mary Janney sat in a pew near another Vassar classmate, the bouncy blond Scottie Fitzgerald Lanahan--F. Scott Fitzgerald's daughter--and her husband, Washington attorney Jack Lanahan......

http://fultonhistory.com/Newspaper%2018/...201157.pdf
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7334&stc=1]

In Gatsby's Shadow: The Story of Charles Macomb Flandrau

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1587295156
Larry Haeg - 2004 - ‎Biography & Autobiography
Cornelius Van Ness, co-owner with Tom Boyd of St. Paul's Kil marnock ... home on three acres in New Canaan, Connecticut, where Van Ness spent the rest of ...

How do you suppose Mr. Cogswell of Scarsdale, living less than a mile from the home of Fitzgerald's book agent, Harold Ober, knew of the Van Nesses? Could it have been through his Phillips Exeter schoolmate, Richard Ober, son of Harold? The family Fitzgerald's daughter, Scottie, resided with while she attended school in Scarsdale?

There is also this, and there is a link to F. Scott Firzgerald, although more improbable than the Cogswell "thing".

Quote:C_I_A_operatorAugust 12, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Your statement that the Russian people are a great people, particularly for having defeated the Nazis and other fascists....
This is an insane statement, and particularly for anyone who served in national security in the cold war.
Almost every government figure I knew except for the Jews Walt Rostow and his assassin buddy David Strier, believed that Nazisim and fascism [which are two different things] were much preferable to Stalinism......

Be inventive, be original, trust no one, not even the son of the personnel manager of the CIA who took the minutes of the meeting of Ray Rocca fretting over the fate of Clay Shaw.......

Attached Files
.jpg   CogswellScarsdaleFitzgeraldA.jpg (Size: 167.88 KB / Downloads: 120)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Tom Scully - 10-08-2015, 05:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,832 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,878 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,211 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,900 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby