Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Albert Doyle Wrote:Jim, if Leary didn't write about Mary Meyer for 20 years that isn't conclusive evidence. I consider it weak frankly. I have argued that the You Tube video for Mary's Mosaic and Tim Leary shows that witnesses at the time saw Leary crawl out on the Mellon House roof in contemplation upon hearing of Mary's death. He didn't do that for a person he hardly knew. There were also witnesses to Leary then engaging an investigation in New York City when it happened. Again, this is not the action of somebody with a vague relationship. It is very much the reaction of somebody similar to Janney's description. You guys ignore this each time I mention it.

Because Janney used a literary device to exaggerate JFK's "turning" does not mean that JFK and Mary Meyer did not share opinions on world peace. Jim, it's pretty much a done deal that Mary was dabbling in an LSD group in Washington including Ann Chamberlain. If you are doing original Sandoz pure LSD you were probably automatically on cruise control as far as peace pursuits. You are ignoring that Mary also had a World Federalist background. Therefore I find your depiction of Mary as being into art and not any World Federalist peace politics about as accurate as JFK being a Cold Warrior.

I don't know the timing of Mary's break from Cord. Janney says it was when a rift happened because the inner beltway CIA guys Cord was a peer of pulled him towards Dulles' politics. Jim, the art world is not known to be John Birchers. Again, this is weak in my opinion. Jim, you're not seriously quoting Cord Meyer on the reason for his separation from Mary? This is a man whom Janney shows was knowledgeable at minimum of his wife's assassination. He was CIA for god's sake. Do you think he would admit Mary left him because he went to the dark side?

You're sort of creating strawmen because whether or not Kennedy had early predilections towards his progressive peace/nationalist politics in the 50's doesn't mean that Mary's possible influence during the crucible of his administration and its high pressure crises wasn't a serious issue to CIA. Really all that counts here is whether CIA thought Mary presented enough of a threat to warrant liquidation. We are seeing all the signs of that in the manner of her death and Angleton's intense interest in her diary. Or do you believe Angleton was doing a Ruby-like noble gesture to preserve the honor of a fallen president? Mary didn't need to be a female Rasputin to get herself on the Hit List. Many people were killed for being less of a threat than she. But then again, Mary had serious beltway knowledge and clout. She couldn't be dismissed so easily.

Jim, if Crump was a patsy in a serious CIA operation to kill Mary Meyer any stories he tells afterwards would automatically be questionable. Jim, have you ever studied up on CIA tactics and the freakish mind control techniques they used? I'm sorry but for you to ignore this and how it would reflect on Crump and his stories is not adequate to the full potential of Deep Political analysis and CIA's full capabilities. Sirhan is a good example of how they kill. They did some bizarre things to his mind. I can't see your approach as anything other than taking advantage of the victim in order to prove your point. This is exactly what Intel wants people to do.

If you look at the things I mentioned in my unanswered post to Tom you'll see a clear evidentiary path to good evidence Mary Meyer was assassinated by CIA in a black op. There's no way with the shooting and dragging confirmed by the cops that Mary's body would have zero trace of Crump, or fibers from his clothes. Joe Shimon made it pretty clear to Toni that sometimes people had to be killed when referring to Mary Meyer.

Very good summary arguments here. I've always been surprised at the attacks on Janney's book. I think he makes a cogent presentation of a CIA hit on MPM for knowing too much to live [of who/how/why JFK was murdered]. Crump was just a hapless patsy and Leary, as strange a man as he might have been was a close friend of hers and the story is as above. JFK was getting stoned and tripping with MPM and she was leading him where his heart of hearts was wont to go. She was no Pied Piper on that front. When you piece that together as the final puzzle piece with the picture painted so brilliantly by Douglass, I think one finally comes up with who JFK was deep down inside; and after the BOP [bisque firing] and then CMC [firing to cone 10] JFK was ready to 'break the CIA into a 1000 pieces' - but they got to do that to him first. By my count over 200 people were also killed in the 'JFK assassination' Hit List of hapless witnesses, participants, those who knew-too-much, patsies, etc. MPM was one of the more important people on that list, IMHO - and Janney paints for us the story as best it can now be known.

Cord Meyer went into the CIA as a young idealist hoping to prevent another war like WWII. He changed to become an ends justify the means Cold Warrior and superspook. That is the tension that somehow broke up their marriage. That he participated in some way [at the very least did not prevent and not condemn after] is chilling. Others who knew MPM as a friend also participated in her murder for 'National Security' [read Oligarchic Secrecy] reasons. Get real.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Peter Lemkin - 07-10-2015, 04:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,832 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,878 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,211 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,900 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby