Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Tom and I have just listed about 6-7 points that pertain to important aspects of Janney's book.

You saying, "that is weak" does not do anything to counter them. That is your opinion.

Saying that a car was "planted" and then saying, "Gad, it was a CIA operation!" What does that mean?

Janney's whole contraption, if you recall, was a giant Rube Goldberg fantasy. He first said that other joggers were spotters; that Mitchell was the designated CIA hit man; that he actually changed his skin pigmentation to disguise himself; clothes were ordered via radio that he could wear etc etc etc.

Now Tom has done what neither you nor anyone else has done. He has kept track of the progress--or lack of--in this lawsuit. (You could have if you wanted to.) It now turns out that Janney got his own lawyer to withdraw it with prejudice. And he also said he does not now think Mitchell was the sniper. And, as Tom notes, when Janney says he deposed him, that does not appear to be within the boundaries of the live lawsuit.

See, that is documentary and real research, which goes to the heart of the matter. Among other things, if Mitchell was not the sniper, who was? See, because as I said, there really is no other suspect. At least that I know of, and I have studied the case fairly well. Did Janney actually depose him? Because as Tom notes, the lawsuit does not appear to have been live at the time. This goes to the author's credibility. Third, did Janney drop the lawsuit because of some mystery deposition? Or did he drop it because he finally realized, as both Tom and I pointed out, this Mitchell--which he could not find originally until Tom did--cannot be the guy who Damore claims to have talked to. (Although, in my view, its a coin flip if that ever happened.)

I give Tom a lot of credit in all this. He really took the time to do some digging into the record. In both primary and secondary sources. And through that, among other things, he and a guy called Culto, pretty much exploded Crump's so called alibi witness, and what appears to be Roundtree's cooperation in that myth. That was another eye opener for me.

Yes, Jim. That fellow Culto from Mokumtown (read:Amsterdam) were be a real researcher, unlike myself, who just stumbles upon things. But again I ask ………. has the Mr. Mitchell Mr. Janney met at the door responded to any of….. this ??? Or is it too 'Deep' for him? What say you, Tom ? Has Mitchell been quoted since PJ's 'knocking-on-the-door' incident ?

Dang, who needs spy novels when you've got all………… this ???

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 11-10-2015, 11:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,831 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,875 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,210 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,899 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby