Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:So then, did Janney ask you to work on the book with him?

I mean did he know all this stuff about Damore getting the idea from Larry King appearance, that right wing nut Lucianna Goldberg fronting money for an anti Kennedy screed, and all these other people backing off, and Damore's sources being little more than bull sessions?

Did you talk to him about it before he started?

Look, Jim…….. Leo was a 'media slut', OK ? There's no other nice way to put it. Oh, he was so proud that Larry King added another half-hour to his show for more Q & A's concerning 'Senatorial Privilege'……… never been done before, said he. And at the time, his good friend, Dominick Dunne was trying to help him shop his yet-unwritten "Burden of Guilt" around Hollywood (Dunne's brother, John, was a screenwriter, married to Joan Didion).

With regards to my giving Peter any assistance in writing Mary's Mosaic (other than being interviewed)………. none. He just swooped down, offered me some dough for everything, and left. He had his 'award-winning' ace researchers, so didn't need me. You can pinpoint approximately when that occurred by his posts at the Ed. Forum.

Six years or so later, Skyhorse publishes Mary's Mosaic. It would be delicious to know why Trine Day was his first choice, and why he ended up at Skyhorse. Perhaps he didn't like the Company he had to keep with over there, i.e., Judyth Vary Baker et. al.

But then, Peter Janney is STILL a 'senior member' of Ralph Cinque's OIC, so worrying about what Company he keeps with is a moot point.

Bytheway, in a shameless act of self-promotion, I am tentatively set to be on Rob Clark's radio show sometime next month while in country for business. Guess who will be on the other end? That's right…… the Buda pest himself. Should be a real hum-dinger, not unlike the Kaiser-Hemming insultfest from a few days ago. Hope there will be some callers with questions. So many people have suffered because of Cinque. I mean, telling Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer she didn't take her photo is bordering on stalking. She should have sued him.

Hope this helps, Jim. Remember, this topic is what got you and Mr. Scully "erased" at the Ed Forum. Where's Mitchell ?

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 28-10-2015, 09:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,832 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,878 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,211 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,900 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby