Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I also find Janney's book credible and I believe it pushes the case of the death of MPM where it belongs - as a part of the cover-up of JFK's murder. It brings forth some new names and POI...such as Joe Shimon, to name but one. I think there is MUCH TOO MUCH 'there' in the book to throw it out because of, perhaps, a few flaws. The case against Crump is totally demolished and the case for 'the usual gang' being behind this murder is convincing. IMHO.

OMG finally. I was reading though this old thread- which has been revived by Peter and was hoping for actual discussion of the damn book, alas...aside from Jim D, Doyle and myself it appears no one had read it..til now..(Peter's comment).

I am again caught wondering why Jim is so very dismissive of this entire story. It appears to hinge on the notion that JFK and Mary were romantically linked. Jim is dismissive of any extra marital relations alleged to have been had by JFK. I mostly agree on this, but not so when it comes to Mary.

So that is my question for Jim: Is this indeed your basis for dismantling this entire story?

This really could be entitled 'entering Jim DiEugenio's world of fantasy'. Jim knows a hell of a lot about the JFK [and other] assassinations (and hats off to him for that and his many great books and articles, etc.) - but for some reasons I don't understand he has a few huge blind-spots too. One is on the death of MPM - who was JFK's friend, political and personal confidant, teacher and guide to things more politically progressive, LSD and marijuana guide, lover - but most importantly political guide to an already progressive and changing/growing/evolving man!

Crump was a patsy set up just as were LHO, Sirhan Sirhan, and all the many other infamous and false CIA patsies - but JDiE can't go there....don't know why...but know this is not a matter up for debate. Read the book [Janney's] and decide for yourself. On many things Jim and I agree - on most, in fact. But on this.....we are at 180 degrees and I'm sure I'm correct...along with Janney. The murder of MPM was part of the huge clean-up operation to silence or kill all that knew too much about who was behind the JFK assassination. Period. Mary's ex-husband had a major role in the assassination - as did some of her old friends. It is a sign of just how sick and inhuman those types were that they could murder not only their duly elected President, but a close friend and for one, his ex-wife. Such is the mind set of those in the National Security/Deep State/Secret State Mindset.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Peter Lemkin - 22-06-2018, 04:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,832 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,878 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,211 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,900 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby