Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Covert footprint?

Albert, this is as bad as you using a letter from the LA Times by Cicely Angleton.

Janney and Damore can't find him, so that makes him a CIA agent?

No it does no such thing sir. Not in the least. Not if we have any standards in this field. If research is to have any validity, it has to be deductive. That is, the conclusions derive from the evidence, not from a pre conceived agenda.

And when Damore says that he wrote this so called CIA safehouse, and the hit man ANSWERED HIS LETTER! I mean please, Albert, please. That is so ridiculous as to be comedic.

But that's not enough for Janney. Damore then called the hit man. They stayed up talking most of the night according to the author. THe guy spilled his guts out. Happens all the time right? From a safehouse.

I don't know if you understand how these work. I do, since I do, or used to do, a lot of field investigation and reading about them. These places are monitored and surveilled, everything and everyone that comes in or goes out is only allowed entrance or exit with permission. So what Janney is talking about here is completely foreign to my experience.

The other problem is, if this conversation did happen, where is the tape? Damore said it was taped in March of 1993. If you read the book, it does not exist. Even though Damore lived for two more years. And Janney had 17 years to find the tape. Now further, Janney implies that Damore said he actually met with Mitchell. (Some covert footprint. Damore had lunchwith a CIA assassin.) Where is the file on this? If he met with him and talked to him at length, where is all the information he should have then?

Let me tell you Albert: it is nowhere.

I will talk about this strange negative template at length in my review.

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Jim DiEugenio - 07-07-2012, 07:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,832 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,877 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,211 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,900 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby