Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
This is why Albert is so discouraging to talk to about this.

He actually brings up that piece of baloney about Cord Meyer supposedly saying "the same bastards who killed Kennedy."

What can one say about such erudition. Except what I already said about the guy. He trolls around looking for BS, and then posts it as if its true. Then I have to come back to explain its not.

This comment originated with none other than the late David Heymann. Did you know that? If you did then why bring it up?

Yep, Heymann the serial liar who not only made up quotes but ACTUALLY MADE UP NON EXISTENT PEOPLE TO SAY THEM! Who are you going to use next, maybe Gregory Douglas?

But further, Nina Burleigh exposed this a long time ago. First of all Cord would never have said such a thing since, like Bradlee, he thought Crump killed Mary. (Which I agree with.) But also, at the time Heymann made this one up, Meyer was in a hospital room and was allowed no visitors since he was very ill.

Albert, you could not find this out? How hard did you dig?

As per the so called home invasion, as I said, very clearly, to fit into Janney's ersatz construct, they could only have been after the so-called diary. Which, as I have explained in detail, did not exist in any normal sense. Therefore, we are left with two alternatives: it was a simple home invasion, which happens every day in nice areas; or this was simply after the fact hyperbole.

I would really appreciate it if you did some real research on this subject instead of just stumbling around blindly.

Dawn, yes the book reads like a thriller because most people do not know that everything Janney says in the first chapter--usually called the set up--is not just unsubstantiated, but false. Therefore, Janney creates an interest and opposition--Mary against the world, that is non-existent.

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Jim DiEugenio - 26-07-2012, 03:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,831 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,874 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,586 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,210 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,251 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,897 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby