Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
The Crump MK-Ultra notion is to be honest loose as heck, but in an odd way Al I guess it's more plausible than the current state of Janney's Meyer hit. God I am just re-reading it now talk about total overkill. Thus is the Meyer scenario a potential case ruined by Janney and his cronies? Maybe, maybe not. I don't hold a candle of hope for every two bit story that comes down the pipes. But I do agree with you and CD that disinformation and lies can definitely cripple cases. As stubborn as I am Al, I agree that its always important to keep that in mind. Not all cases are like that of course. Underneath the crap is well crap created by some agency of government or rabid types, but yes as said it's always something to bare in mind.

I say this because quite clearly Paul Kangas, John Hankey and Russ Baker were wrong with regards to George Bush and JFK. This still doesn't stop some people believing that he was a high stakes player or involved in the JFK case. The big problem is these guys went as deep as they could and came up well short. In many cases Baker actually used at least some documents and did a good job on Bush in the Air Command. What's interesting here is that CD to the best of my knowledge would go along with Jim and I for the most part on Bush and judging from my recollections you have as well Al. Meyer on the other hand is different, this time around you both lean on the side of there being something more to the case. While I don't there is anything more to her death than its use as a mid 70's smear campaign on JFK (which at the very least that's something I think we all concur). Looking back on all the discussion this thread has generated, I think disagreements of this sort though heated in some ways are in reality pretty bloody normal.

Ultimately Janney's take on Meyer was not up to scratch. Full stop as GB and PD say lets move on.

The only thing I am actually left concerned about is CD lumping Janney and Jim Di into their own paradigm. While I don't see it that way and I think there is a monumental difference between the two. I do agree that Jim's comparison between the EF and the DPF, was slightly misguided. Full respect to the people at the EF, but the modding here is pretty consistent and if Jim had another look around he'd see that the DPF is generally speaking a lot more in tune with CTKA related stuff than opposed. I think this is the very real danger of researchers hanging around forums. You pour some big hours into something, you often can't help get ones ego involved. The smallest disagreement can be taken as a slight and what was a snowball becomes an avalanche. Trust me I've been there I think we all have. Al if you come up with an alternate line on Janney's dross, I'd like to have a read at the very least.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Seamus Coogan - 28-07-2012, 07:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,831 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,248 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,208 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,876 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 23,588 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,210 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,462 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,253 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,899 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,272 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby