Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel, Iran, US, NATO, Russia - Nuclear War? Is Washington Deaf As Well as Criminal?
The whole 'Western' premise is obscene - hard to know where to start. Its OK for Israel [a rogue state, now, if ever there was one] to have 'em - and Pakistan and India...but others...now way!....

It seems to me the Iranians are dead set on having the capability to create nuclear weapons - but have not started production. They can read tea leaves and know that N. Korea is not much bothered ONLY because they have nukes. They'd like not to be ****ed with further [the history of UK and US ****ing with them is long, and look it up if you are unaware! - the opposite has not happened except in the minds of the fantasy prone neocons]

Technically, what they are planning is not against the rules: no weapons-grade uranium or plutonium; only the technical capability and to have that set up so that, if desired, it can rapidly be produced.

While I think the Ayatollahs that run Iran are an odd lot and not very democratic at all. We created them by our undemocratic actions in Iran - killing their democratic leaders and setting up puppet tyrants who tortured and killed and ran a dictatorship for us...and then the Iranians overthrew that - how dare them! The product of that overthrow is not perfect IMO not even what the majority of Iranians want, but we have no one but ourselves to blame.

Iran is not a suicide cult, so even if they have nuclear weapons, I can't see them using them unless attacked. Let us pray that is true for all nations with nuclear weapons and that there are no faked attack scenarios by third or false-flag entities.

As the US and Israel are poised to bomb all the facilities Iran has for both civil and military nuclear production - and this could cause a regional to World war - an oil war at the very least - likely not that contained -what nation wouldn't want to protect itself from that?! Iran would not bomb Israel unless Israel bombed Iran, of this I'm sure.

Who's to say they haven't purchased secretly a few nukes and have them stored away, already.

As to the USA's stand it is so hypocritical - as the only nation to incinerate two cities for no real good reason with nuclear weapons....and we think we can tell others how to behave re: nuclear weapons?!?!?!

..and I could go on...
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Israel, Iran, US, NATO, Russia - Nuclear War? Is Washington Deaf As Well as Criminal? - by Peter Lemkin - 26-08-2012, 06:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RUSSIA'S WAR ON ITSELF Lauren Johnson 14 1,898 24-08-2023, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  US/NATO WAR ON RUSSIA GOES HOT Lauren Johnson 5 3,285 16-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Fred Steeves
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,691 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Was the Berlin Bombing a NATO Style Strategy of Tension Action? David Guyatt 1 10,670 20-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Trump's Quiet Outreach to Russia David Guyatt 0 11,906 15-03-2017, 03:47 PM
  War Chick Clinton Pledges a Wider War with Russia David Guyatt 0 5,390 11-10-2016, 09:29 AM
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,054 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
  Georgia - the New "Old" Flashpoint for War with Russia David Guyatt 1 5,533 13-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Ukraine to declare war on Russia? Lauren Johnson 7 18,306 20-08-2016, 12:17 PM
  Russia equivocates in Syria, Iran is confused and al-Qaeda takes the initiative Lauren Johnson 3 5,360 12-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman