Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUSSIA'S WAR ON ITSELF
Putin is a puzzle.  This thread will be devoted to alternative views on his leadership to people such as Scott Ritter, Pepe Escobar, and formally The Saker, who now has quit blogging.  These persons and others cannot say enough good about Putin, despite what I call glitches in the matrix.  Without going into details, there are things that just don't add up to their vision of Putin the Great.

The next post will reveal the Mother of All Glitches: Putin's June 14 disastrous meeting with a group of approved embedded war journalists.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
The best explanation of the disastrous treaty and the SMO!!  Edward Slavsquat and Rolo Slavskiyi.  Yes, the Saker, Ritter, et. al. are all either delusional or paid trolls.  Bottom line: Russia is losing.

https://roloslavskiy.substack.com/p/red-...il#details
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Many have long suspected that the Donbass warriors of 2014/5 were in fact not killed by Ukrainian agents, but by Russians of various sorts even including persons in high places in the Kremlin.  Rolo Slavskiy posted this about the murdered hero Moskovoy:

Quote:Remember when I shared longstanding rumors and conspiracy theories from within the patriot community in Russia that the Donbass militia commanders were being killed off by Moscow, not Kiev? Well, Strelkov has decided to share some new information on this dark conspiracy during one of his broadcasts:
Quote:Strelkov, in his recent live broadcast, said that the first deputy head of the GRU of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant General Alekseev, most likely, was directly involved in the bestial murder of Alexei Borisovich Mozgovoy. Shortly before his death, Mozgovoy himself told Strelkov that Alekseev had directly threatened him with the same fate as Major Kostenko, who was ambushed by unknown persons in Transnistria. The threat, in fact, was carried out.
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama...76x647.png]
[/url]
Here they are, Putin's generals. Behind the lines they kill their own, and they work strangers. When their owners conclude the Minsk agreements, make “difficult decisions”, strategic regroupings and grain deals - they take it under the hood and lick their owner's boot.
You might remember what I wrote about Mozgovoi last summer perhaps.
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama...59x795.png]

He was probably the most charismatic of the Donbass commanders who basically declared war on the oligarchy. His political philosophy closely matched my own, which I expounded in my book, in that he correctly identified Oligarchy as a general political concept and structure as being the root of the problems plaguing the Slavlands. Authoritarianism stands in opposition to Oligarchy. This is a perennial concept that most Westerners refuse to understand unfortunately.
Slavsquat wrote about Mozgovoi’s heroic example of resistance to the oligarchs as well:
All the other Donbass heroes were killed off as well. I assumed all this time that it was the private goon squads of oligarchs like Kurchenko who did the dirty deed. After all, Zacharchenko, the popular head of the DNR, was almost certainly killed of by Kurchenko, a once-powerful Kremlin oligarch, later:
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama...76x756.png]
[url=https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4d3fd496-7649-4d93-826b-e632dbaebcfc_776x756.png]

But it seems that Russian spooks are still being used as goon squads for rent by the oligarchy. I thought that they had restored at least some semblance of their dignity and had stopped being rent boys for the oligarchs at least.
Seems I was wrong.
As you can see for yourselves, Moscow has no compunctions about being “moral”. No, when the oligarchy is threatened, the oligarchy strikes back and defends its own. This whole SMO was basically a rescue mission for Medvedchuk, wasn’t it? And then a fellow oligarch ended up trading away all the Nazis of Mariuple for one of the good old boys, didn’t they?

The war will be ended with peace negotiations that will be the equivalent to a Russian surrender, which will lead to a civil war.  Great interview by Rolo with Russell Bentley, the Donbass Cowboy.  Things have become so clear since Putin admitted he had signed a peace agreement with Ukrainian representatives to withdraw from all territory captured except for Crimea, including potentially abandoning the LDPR to the West!  

https://roloslavskiy.substack.com/p/red-...ch#details

Hi Lauren interesting thread.

Soooooo, where to start? So many options. I reckon the best place to start might be, you see Ukraine as being something other than a sacrificial proxy for the US led world order to bludgeon Russia with?

Before it turns its attention towards China, then anyone/everyone else who still dares challenge US unipolarity?
"FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE, WHEREVER IT LEADS" SOCRATES
Hi FS.  I think the Ukraine war is yet another opportunity for global elites to plunder the planet.  I think a good read of 1984 (Orwell) is a pretty good model of "global cooperation."  I have followed the Ukraine situation closely since 2014 thinking Russia represented hope in the fight against the Empire.  The Saker, Scott Ritter, etc. are either paid assets or fools.  This hit me between the eyes when Putin complained that he had a signed agreement with the Ukies six weeks into the war to keep Crimea and to withdraw from most if not all captured territories!!  The Donbass was to be negotiated later!  Yet again, he had been fooled!  So many times he had trusted his Partners, only to be betrayed.  I really had thought the SMO was a sign that Putin had crossed the Rubicon.  No.  It was anything but.  

Rolo just put another great online discussion.  Read Rolo and Edward Slavsquat (Riley).

https://roloslavskiy.substack.com/p/red-...at#details

Sorry, maybe it's just me Lauren, but I'm having a tough time following along with what you're trying to point at. Right now I know of two narratives:

1) Putin is our latest incarnation of Hitler. He's a madman, impulsive, unpredictable, cares nothing of human life, wants to re-create the Soviet Union, and he won't stop until we (the good people of the West) stop him.

2) The US neocons/neoliberals are literally freaking out at seeing their iron grip on unipolarity slipping away, as a new multipolar world order develops and flourishes right before their very eyes. In their view if they don't get it back now, at whatever cost it takes, their power will be gone forever.

Now it appears you're looking at a third narrative, one that in some ways parallels the Western narrative of basically Russophobia, a new age of McCarthyism - RUSSIA BAD! Then again it also diverges from that narrative, but to where exactly I can't tell.

Can you lay out the fundamentals in plain and simple fashion as I did the above two narratives, simple as in you're explaining it to a third grader? And also of course, correct me on anything I may have wrong?
A simple version.  Russia and the US/NATO powers are engaging to some kind of semi-coordinated  Danse Macabre as various oligarchic powers feast on unfortunate  before peoples before the NWO is enacted.  It's global gaslighting of everyone.

Read this for the Russian version of what is happening globally. 

Okay. So I've listened to three shows of these guys now, I've read the thread through several times, and Lauren thank you for the brief synopsis .

While I'm open to explore another version of events here, and have been now, I'm not seeing a whole lot of what they're going on and on about on the ground. I'm seeing nothing of the US desperately clinging to unipolarity that's already gone, nothing about NATO's expansion Eastward, the warnings from Russia about Ukraine being NATO, the 8 years of Ukraine shelling the Donbass, the 2014 Maidan Coup, years on end of "Russiagate" priming Americans to keep hating Putin and the evil empire, the blowing up of Nord Stream to keep the Germans in line, etc....

What I'm supposed to believe here is that the entire non Western world is being fooled as well, that the US/Ukraine/Russia/China/etc are in on this massive 5D chess move that only these guys can see.

I'm also supposed to kick to the curb anyone who disagree with these guys, they're all either also in on the big 5D sting, or they're just stupid. The likes of

The Grayzone
Prof. Jeffrey Sachs
Col. Douglas McGregor
Scott Ritter
The Duran
Brian Berletic
Ray McGovern

And the list of notables goes on. Not that they're to be followed blindly just because they are alternative to this utterly ridiculous North Korea level of state propaganda here in the West, but because they make sense. 

What's so compelling about this narrative that you find so compelling? The early on peace deal that got scrubbed by the West (of course) hardly seems worth the attention that they are giving it, IMO. Unless, again, I'm missing the boat somewhere along the line. 

It should be noted that I'm by no means a Jackson Hinkle type of Putin sycophant, I just happen to think he's on the right side of history here.
Quote:What's so compelling about this narrative that you find so compelling? The early on peace deal that got scrubbed by the West (of course) hardly seems worth the attention that they are giving it, IMO. Unless, again, I'm missing the boat somewhere along the line. 
 Thanks for working through this material.  You raise the central difficulty I was having in making a quantum transition to a new paradigm.    From 2014 on, most of my perspectives game from Gleb Bazov (Slavyangrad), Nina Byzantina, The Saker, and Russell Bentley.  I read and watched the names you mentioned over the last few years.  I have used Slavyangrad on the Telegram app for info.

So what led me to the quantum transition which meant I had to disregard the prominent names you mention?  I reconnected with Russell Bentley on vk.com.  He put up a couple of shocking posts that Russia fact was losing the war and that the war effort was being betrayed by Russian oligarchs.  The next shocking event was Putin's speech to an African peace delegation revealing that the SMO was almost ended in March, 2022 by withdrawing from most of the captured lands in exchange for a Ukraine promise not to join NATO.  He really was going to do this!!  At this point, I felt completely gaslighted over the last nine years.

At this point, reading comment on Russell Bentley, I moved on to Rolo and Slavsquat.  Why did I relie on Russell point of view?  He lives in Donetsk and talks with soldiers and commanders and has served on the front lines.  I had to take the jump into a very disillusioned world.  We really are being conned.

So there you are.  Good luck with your journey!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US/NATO WAR ON RUSSIA GOES HOT Lauren Johnson 5 3,255 16-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Fred Steeves
  Trump's Quiet Outreach to Russia David Guyatt 0 11,892 15-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  War Chick Clinton Pledges a Wider War with Russia David Guyatt 0 5,380 11-10-2016, 09:29 AM
  Georgia - the New "Old" Flashpoint for War with Russia David Guyatt 1 5,518 13-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Ukraine to declare war on Russia? Lauren Johnson 7 18,273 20-08-2016, 12:17 PM
  Russia equivocates in Syria, Iran is confused and al-Qaeda takes the initiative Lauren Johnson 3 5,344 12-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The US & Russia in Secret Plan Against Turkey's Erdogan David Guyatt 4 6,439 05-06-2016, 08:21 AM
  The Logic and Risks Behind Russia's Statelet Sponsorship Paul Rigby 0 5,394 16-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Cancels South Stream: Implications Lauren Johnson 5 6,121 06-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Why the US is pushing for European bust up with Russia? David Guyatt 0 3,652 07-11-2014, 09:46 AM