Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTKA: Review 'The French Connection'.
DPF features rather heavily in this review and it's all really positive. Kross really should read the forums here he'd learn a thing or two. God, talk about pushing an agenda sheeesh. This book is total and utter balls.

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/coogan_Kross...ction.html

Teddy Rubenstein a pal of mine and Magda's pointed out the following cock up in the book. Being somewhat anal with reviews I am a little pissed of I missed this sitter lol.

"SOUTRE WAS BORN IN 1930, MERTZ WAS BORN IN 1940 YET ON P275 THE AUTHOR SAYS MERTZ IS 10 YEARS OLDER THAN sOUTRE...WTF?

There are a ton off errors and I pity the poor sap that buys the book.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Agree. I don't buy the French Connection angle and i am not impressed by books who still dwell around this claim.
The French Connection is another classic disinformation project to frame the Gaullist French Intelligence and the Corsicans.
I would not believe a word Christian David said to Rivele regarding the Kennedy assassination.
Lucien Sarti is E.H. Hunt's French assassin in the Grassy Knoll, how convenient.
The other think that i find peculiar, is the merging of two different stories to identify QJ/WIN.
The story of Souetre in Dallas and the notes of William Harvey where he describes QJ/WIN.
We have no evidence that QJ/WIN was Souetre, but somehow some claim that Souetre who might have been Mertz
was QJ/WIN , but i don't see any evidence. To make it worse one of them was OAS while the other Gaullist so we are
send to wild goose chase finding dead ends that contradict each other from left to right.
Confussion and cognitive dissonance at work, once again. Some believe that QJ/WIN was Mankel. There is a chance that besides
the principal agent who was in charge, QJ/WIN might have been a generic name, an umbrella where all assassins where referred
with that name. How the document about Souetre in 1963 was connected to Harvey's notes about QJ/WIN is beyond me.
So all books about the French Connection are good to identify False Sponsors, but not to identify the true conspirators.
Some claim that since Clay Shaw was a member of Permindex that was based in Rome, and William Harvey who was also in Rome
worked together and Harvey used QJ/WIN and Corsicans to assassinate JFK. They add to to this Harvey's meetings with Rosselli
under QJ/WIN project in Florida, so the Mafia closes the circle.
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Agree. I don't buy the French Connection angle and i am not impressed by books who still dwell around this claim.
The French Connection is another classic disinformation project to frame the Gaullist French Intelligence and the Corsicans.
I would not believe a word Christian David said to Rivele regarding the Kennedy assassination.
Lucien Sarti is E.H. Hunt's French assassin in the Grassy Knoll, how convenient.
The other think that i find peculiar, is the merging of two different stories to identify QJ/WIN.
The story of Souetre in Dallas and the notes of William Harvey where he describes QJ/WIN.
We have no evidence that QJ/WIN was Souetre, but somehow some claim that Souetre who might have been Mertz
was QJ/WIN , but i don't see any evidence. To make it worse one of them was OAS while the other Gaullist so we are
send to wild goose chase finding dead ends that contradict each other from left to right.
Confussion and cognitive dissonance at work, once again. Some believe that QJ/WIN was Mankel. There is a chance that besides
the principal agent who was in charge, QJ/WIN might have been a generic name, an umbrella where all assassins where referred
with that name. How the document about Souetre in 1963 was connected to Harvey's notes about QJ/WIN is beyond me.
So all books about the French Connection are good to identify False Sponsors, but not to identify the true conspirators.
Some claim that since Clay Shaw was a member of Permindex that was based in Rome, and William Harvey who was also in Rome
worked together and Harvey used QJ/WIN and Corsicans to assassinate JFK. They add to to this Harvey's meetings with Rosselli
under QJ/WIN project in Florida, so the Mafia closes the circle.

Cheers Vas oh and I agree. The French stuff is interesting and is worthy of an examination but it's debatable about how much it really reveals. In particularly if one uses people as gullible and arrogant as Steve Rivele. Like Jack White explained, it was Conien himself who actually put that goof off on the trail of David. As for the Congo QJ/Win shit, oh God our pal Phil Dragoo gave me some great tips and how on earth Kross could
screw it up so badly is as inexcusable as not mentioning Operation Gladio once in the book.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
While I'm certain that the 'French Connection' crowd were not deeply nor primarily involved in Dallas, there seem to have been some of them who had tangential use! I would suggest anyone interested to read the related chapters in Albarelli's great book 'A Terrible Mistake' [mainly about the Olson murder and CIA's drug, chemical and biological warfare experiments]. In the book [and I'm sure more so in his upcoming book on the JFK Assassination - due out in April] he finds some very interesting things connecting some of those involved in drugs - many from the French Connection crowd - who were front and center [if hidden] in the set up of Oswald and just 'happened' to be where the action was and with those highly suspected of being mechanics and players in the events. Too complex to detail all here, now....but not to be completely dismissed. I'd add that Adele's brush with Dallas is also connected to this nexus....not the French Connection, but the CIA's drug, chemical and biological warfare experiment crowd. A known French Connection contact was associated with Reiley's Coffee, for example, where Oswald worked for a while. One known French Connection man [and sharpshooter] was reported to have been deported out of Dallas in the hours after the assassination [without being charged]...and it goes on and on. Many interlocking groups participated or were mixed in to confuse the picture anyone might investigate. By the way, throughout Albarelli's book one finds connections between Olson's murder and the JFK Assassination....I can't wait for his new book...which should lay it out more completely. Peter Dale Scott long has mentioned the drug connection aspects to all of this and other black ops.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Conein and E.H. Hunt worked together to hunt down the old Corsican and South American drug networks. They knew each other
from their time in the Far East. Trafficante, Lansky and some Cubans were the parties that gained a lot since they replaced the
old French Gaullist network. This Conein-Hunt cooperation forces us to turn our eyes to SE Asia for possible connections to the JFK assassination.
An affinity appears between Helliwell and CAT, Hunt, Conein and black ops in SE Asia with Trafficante and exile Cubans associated with him
and dug laundering from SE Asia to the Bahamas and Florida banks of the Lansky group. And Helliwell was the paymaster for the Bay of Pigs.
Was Al Carrier right about Major Lopez's team 5 from Laos being in Dallas or it was another trap to spread more disinformation?
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Conein and E.H. Hunt worked together to hunt down the old Corsican and South American drug networks. They knew each other
from their time in the Far East. Trafficante, Lansky and some Cubans were the parties that gained a lot since they replaced the
old French Gaullist network. This Conein-Hunt cooperation forces us to turn our eyes to SE Asia for possible connections to the JFK assassination.
An affinity appears between Helliwell and CAT, Hunt, Conein and black ops in SE Asia with Trafficante and exile Cubans associated with him
and dug laundering from SE Asia to the Bahamas and Florida banks of the Lansky group. And Helliwell was the paymaster for the Bay of Pigs.
Was Al Carrier right about Major Lopez's team 5 from Laos being in Dallas or it was another trap to spread more disinformation?

I don't know who the shooters were, however, Prouty claimed he knew at least exactly where they came from, if not their names...and he said they were all flown in from FAR out of the USA and all exfiltrated out of Dallas by later that afternoon. I interviewed him several times, but he always refused to say where..but hinted it was either Central American and/or SEA....makes sense, as that was where CIA assets mostly were and could be watched and controlled. Of course there were trained killers IN the USA too, but it was better tradecraft to use persons with NO nationality, NO real identity and no US tacks for such a hit.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Those who moved against the old French and Corsican network, people like Hunt, Conein, Cuban exiles associated with Traficante
and the Lansky banks fit Jim Garrison's description as he described it to Dick Russell.
"It's really not that complicated. Elements of the CIA utilizing Anti-Castro adventurers and elements of the Lansky Mob."
According to Garrison it was about getting Cuba back, but i believe it was more than that and the above were involved at the operational level only.
The exile Cubans were led to believe it. I know the CIA tried to spread the word that they had to eliminate Kennedy to solve the Cuban problem.
However i don't think they could have trusted the Anti-castro Cubans to achieve something of this magnitude neither the exiles were
capable of. But it was a good way to muddy the waters by false sponsoring the exiles. As they false sponsored the French Connection.
Its amazing for such a grand plan to get Cuba back, that after 50 years the only fucker still alive is Fidel?
Garrison of course knew that the assassination had to do with many other issues besides Cuba, like Vietnam for example.
But the Cuban exiles and the Lansky Mob were led to believe it was about Cuba.
A.J. Blocker Wrote:Its amazing for such a grand plan to get Cuba back, that after 50 years the only fucker still alive is Fidel?
Viva Fidel!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,574 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 23,787 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The End of CTKA, but the beginning of.... Jim DiEugenio 18 15,871 21-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: George Klees
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 2,929 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Antonio Veciana's Trained to Kill - Bill Kelly's Review Peter Lemkin 2 6,655 17-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Conspiracy Corner News podcast/Joe Green review Joseph McBride 7 10,507 25-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,386 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  My Review of "Harvey and Lee" Don Jeffries 6 5,025 10-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  A review of Citizen Lane by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,706 13-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Parts 1 and 2 of The Rifle, BYP & Pistol are up at CTKA David Josephs 17 6,189 01-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Last Post: David Josephs