Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reply to Scott Free and Nat'l Geo ASAP
http://ctka.net/Nat-Geo_Killing_Kennedy.html

Please try as many different contacts as you can. At the very least, maybe we can get a debate on camera after the show to educate the public on the new discoveries that terrible look left out.
Jim,
Wilco and Didco.
Looking forward to BOR tonight.

Thanks Jim for what you do and
Kudos to Len Osanic,
a lot of history is preserved in the BOR archives.
Jim
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://ctka.net/Nat-Geo_Killing_Kennedy.html

Please try as many different contacts as you can. At the very least, maybe we can get a debate on camera after the show to educate the public on the new discoveries that terrible look left out.

Is Nat-Geo affiliated with News Corp, the parent owner of Fox?News? As for the book title, didn't Harrison Livingstone pen a book with that same title? I am just curious.
:curtain:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

The Murdoch Crime Family's Fox/News Corp is the majority owner of NatGeo.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
The primary loyalty of Ridley Scott, like his now deceased brother Tony, is to cinematic story telling.

Not to historical truth.

This is a fundamental distinction.

Top Gun is a pile of fascist ordure.

Man On Fire is a searing insight into the soul of a killer for hire.

Bladerunner is tears in rain.

Black Hawk Down is racist tosh.

"Killing Kennedy" will be a cinematically breathtaking lie.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
LR Trotter:

Yes and yes.

Fox is a major owner of NG and Livingstone did write a book with that title.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:LR Trotter:

Yes and yes.

Fox is a major owner of NG and Livingstone did write a book with that title.

Thanks Mr DiEugenio,
If I remember correctly, my copy of said book was missing some chapters, but had repeated some chapters. Apparently, I had the book awhile before reading it, and when I found the printing error I laid it aside for awhile. When I started reading the remainder, I must have waited too long to return it, and possibly the store had closed. I am foggy on details, but there was some reason I could not get another copy. As I recall, I read High Treason, High Treason 2, Killing The Truth, and tried to read Killing Kennedy. I believe he co-wrote High Treason with Robert Groden, but a long time ago now. FWIW.
Read

Larry

I have just faxed Scott Free Productions and emailed Chris Albert at NatGeoTV:

Your decision to produce the Bill O'Reilly-Martin Dugard Killing Kennedy is an endorsement of the discredited 49-year-old Warren Commission's lone gunman theory since disproved by the Garrison investigation, Church Committee, House Select Committee on Assassinations and millions of pages of documents obtained by the Assassinations Record Review Board.

O'Reilly-Dugard have done no research, merely recycled the propaganda of convenience. This is diametrically opposed to the breakthrough concepts we associate with your endeavors to date.

Please consult painstaking reviews by
Jim DiEugenio
http://consortiumnews.com/2012/10/13/bil...g-kennedy/
David Talbot
http://www.salon.com/2012/10/08/killing_...wimps_out/
Ed Curtin
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/12/killing-jfk-again/
as well as the 2008 masterwork by James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

An overwhelming majority of Americans of all age groups reject the Warren Commission conclusion used by O'Reilly-Dugard, despite the enormity of the Posner and Bugliosi opuses. The world outside America is even more certain that conspiracy is far from a "theory," rather, it is the U.S. government's most "inconvenient truth."
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:The Murdoch Crime Family's Fox/News Corp is the majority owner of NatGeo.

Thank you Mr Klimkowski. As previously mentioned in a post, a "Bestseller" status could be attained through an employer purchase of an already owned entity, as an employee education expense, and distributed to the employees as an education benefit. So the author has a bestseller status, the publisher has bestseller sales, the employer has a tax write-off, and the employees are now educated. And now a movie to be made. Looks like win, win, win, win. And win.
:nuke:

Larry

Phil Dragoo Wrote:I have just faxed Scott Free Productions and emailed Chris Albert at NatGeoTV:

Your decision to produce the Bill O'Reilly-Martin Dugard Killing Kennedy is an endorsement of the discredited 49-year-old Warren Commission's lone gunman theory since disproved by the Garrison investigation, Church Committee, House Select Committee on Assassinations and millions of pages of documents obtained by the Assassinations Record Review Board.

O'Reilly-Dugard have done no research, merely recycled the propaganda of convenience. This is diametrically opposed to the breakthrough concepts we associate with your endeavors to date.

Please consult painstaking reviews by
Jim DiEugenio
http://consortiumnews.com/2012/10/13/bil...g-kennedy/
David Talbot
http://www.salon.com/2012/10/08/killing_...wimps_out/
Ed Curtin
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/12/killing-jfk-again/
as well as the 2008 masterwork by James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

An overwhelming majority of Americans of all age groups reject the Warren Commission conclusion used by O'Reilly-Dugard, despite the enormity of the Posner and Bugliosi opuses. The world outside America is even more certain that conspiracy is far from a "theory," rather, it is the U.S. government's most "inconvenient truth."

Mr Dragoo's post reminds me of a story I recently saw regarding the demolishing of a former Dallas residence of Lee Harvey Oswald. The headlines referred to "JFK Assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald", or other similiar wording. I never saw the word "accused", or "reported". I do believe a significant majority of citizens do not believe the LHO lone gunman theory, and are convinced that there were multiple shooters in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/'63. Unfortunately, the minority that promotes the thoroughly discredited lone gunman theory seem to carry a loud voice. As I wander, I often wonder when I became convinced that LHO, or anyone else, could not be a lone assassin of JFK and lone shooter of John B Connally. And, that determination makes it unlikely that LHO shot and killed JD Tippit. I do recall, when the Warren Commission Report became public in '64, how amazing it seemed that a 10 month investigation by some quite smart individuals concluded basically the same thing that was concluded on 11/22/'63.
:horn:

Larry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assassins - a man without a country, free ebook Scott Kaiser 14 67,992 10-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,786 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
  "Free Rosemary Kennedy" Joseph McBride 0 3,222 11-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,109 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 10,807 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Scott - Watergate book Derek Ekdom 6 6,122 18-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  JFK, PD Scott, and Mount Weather Brian Castle 34 17,066 25-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,653 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,240 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,255 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale