Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott - Watergate book
This is a question for Scott Kaiser, whom I, for one, thank for his continuing discovery and revealing of what he knows and has found out over the years about his father's work in the CIA and his involvement in the Watergate affair, and the links to JFK.

Scott, have you checked out Ashton Gray's book, "Watergate: The Hoax"? I have not myself, but before I purchase it, I'm curious if you've read it and can give your opinion as to how accurate this book is, given all you know about Watergate and have learned from your numerous sources over the years. Thank you.
Being familiar with Ashton's Watergate views I can tell you his book is nothing like Scott's or any other Watergate book for that matter. (I am familiar with both people's views from years of posts. Have not read either book)

Dawn
Derek Ekdom Wrote:This is a question for Scott Kaiser, whom I, for one, thank for his continuing discovery and revealing of what he knows and has found out over the years about his father's work in the CIA and his involvement in the Watergate affair, and the links to JFK.

Scott, have you checked out Ashton Gray's book, "Watergate: The Hoax"? I have not myself, but before I purchase it, I'm curious if you've read it and can give your opinion as to how accurate this book is, given all you know about Watergate and have learned from your numerous sources over the years. Thank you.

Hi Derek,

Thank you for the kind words, I just wanted to expose what I've learned. As for Watergate, there's only been one book I've read, and that was Nixon's Secrets, although, I told Roger I didn't agree with his views nor was Watergate about prostitution, and I would have told Liddy this had he spoke to me. I have had many of conversations with Eugenio, and we both know he and Gonzalez were used for their lock picking.

I can't say anything about another authors book on this subject as there are none that I've read. I can tell you that there is a lot more to Watergate then what's been released over the years including Jack Anderson knowing about Watergate before it ever happened, Frank was selling information to Jack.

Then there's information about my father and his role in Watergate no one has ever known.

I would say if you have the impulse to read what Aston has to say you may want to read it, I'm sure there's always a good nugget or two that can be found so long as the material can be corroborated.
From what I gather, Ashton Gray's book involves some sort of Scientology-related reason for the Watergate break-in.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/23/this-is...ght-radio/
Tracy Riddle Wrote:From what I gather, Ashton Gray's book involves some sort of Scientology-related reason for the Watergate break-in.

Whoow! That is some crazy take on Watergate and how things run in the World! So, that is what 'Ashton' looks like without is hat and beard? One of the names he is claimed to use, Mercedes, was introduced to me as his publisher and the 'one' who kicked me off of his publisher's forum after I was specifically invited to join. Its all too crazy for me to worry about further.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:From what I gather, Ashton Gray's book involves some sort of Scientology-related reason for the Watergate break-in.

Whoow! That is some crazy take on Watergate and how things run in the World! So, that is what 'Ashton' looks like without is hat and beard? One of the names he is claimed to use, Mercedes, was introduced to me as his publisher and the 'one' who kicked me off of his publisher's forum after I was specifically invited to join. Its all too crazy for me to worry about further.

I was invited to join that; I remember him griping about Crazy Bear, tho the beef was never clear.

It was his thread on "no JFK throat wound" that squicked me -- I find such views nothing but witness bashing, and if there is one thing I detest more than all in the JFK field is the overt and implied witness bashing by Pet Theorists.

I never participated in that forum.
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

I was invited to join that; I remember him griping about Crazy Bear, tho the beef was never clear.

It was his thread on "no JFK throat wound" that squicked me -- I find such views nothing but witness bashing, and if there is one thing I detest more than all in the JFK field is the overt and implied witness bashing by Pet Theorists.

I never participated in that forum.

I remember reading that thread too and it made no sense to me. I remembered back to day one hearing the doctors' press conference about the entrance wound at the throat. (Dr. Kemp and Perry). I think I responded a couple of times but it's been too many years. It struck me as quite odd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 314 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 296 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 764 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,027 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,460 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,271 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,735 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,937 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Shane O'Sullivan's DIRTY TRICKS: NIXON, WATERGATE AND THE CIA Anthony Thorne 2 5,376 07-11-2018, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,725 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser