Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the RFK Jr. Interview?
Why is that history making talk not available to the public?

Why do we have to rely on second hand reports?

http://www.ctka.net/2013/The_MSM_and_RFKJr.html

Let us try and force the issue. At the end of this article you will find some contact numbers for the front man for the Committee of 21. Let us get to work.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Good article Jim. It is pretty clear to me why there is no transcript. RFK Jr. spoke about the Unspeakable.....so it will not be allowed to exist in the Public Domain. Like the truth of the events and evidence of the events of Dallas it will be made to disappear and be twisted beyond recognition, then buried under lies. 50 years on, the cover-up continues, as always. My suggestion would be to get someone else to interview RFK Jr. again on the subject! That said, it was broadcast and so many individuals record shows [to archive or for later viewing, etc.] - there must be a copy 'out there'. Cynical me thinks TPTB will do everything they can NOT to put it up as a transcript. They desperately want it to go away, never have happened, contained.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Nice link Peter.

Wow, is Charlie Rose one of them or what?

What a bunch of BS he spewed.
Dear Mayor Rawlings

In the interest of history and democracyand true journalismI urge you to reach out to Charlie Rose and publicize his interview with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., in which the son of the assassinated candidate states his father's skepticism of the validity of the Warren Report.

I well recall our Indianapolis high school (Arlington) of 4,100 students was sent home to watch this outrageous incident unfoldcapped with the police providing the venue for the silencing of the patsy.

Ninety per cent of Americans believe as did the late Robert F. Kennedy that the Warren Report was not the stellar thorough job it was hyped as being.

As we approach the attempt to control the image of that black mark, will you not let in a little sunshine.

I was a YAFer for Goldwater the following year, but politics not murder is the American way.

Can Dallas join with the growing demand for justice heresurely it's beyond that Ted Dealey infantilism.

Or is it hiding behind Larry Dunkel and a made-up name.

Phil Dragoo
Jim - excellent article.

I particularly enjoyed the degree of sophisticated thinking displayed by RFK Jr's comments in which he defuses Rose's attempts to channel organised crime connections into an organised crime Sponsor/Facilitator position:

Quote:Consequently, when guest began uttering such heresies in public, Rose automatically kicked into damage control mode. When the son mentioned that his father went into a long funk after JFK was killed, Rose (understanding his next ticket to a Bilderger Conference depended upon his stemming this tide) quickly suggested if this was because RFK felt "some guilt because he thought there might have been a link between his very agressive efforts against Organized Crime?". This question was, of course, an attempt to simultaneously:

1.) Turn the crime inward on the Kennedy clan by focusing on RFK's ambitious drive against the Mafia, and

2.) To pin the assassination on an acceptable culprit. One made acceptable by the likes of Robert Blakey, namely the Cosa Nostra.

Rose's response was unwarranted. There are any number, or even combination of reasons RFK may have sunk into emotional quicksand. As indicated above, he clearly understood that his brother's large and looming foreign policy agenda would now go unfulfilled. RFK may also have come to an understanding, realizing the enormous pressure now placed upon him, to become something he was not: a political candidate. He also had to have realized that, in fact, he had no choice but to do so because his power base had now been pretty much circumscribed by President Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover. In fact, this idea was mentioned by the son when he said, "As soon as Jack died, he lost all his power." Further, after this point, Hoover "never spoke to him again."

But RFK Jr. then returned to this Mafia theme when he said one of the things that pricked his father's curiosity was the phone records of Oswald and Ruby. These contained many calls to organized crime figures. Therefore, his father "was fairly convinced at the end of that there had been involvement by somebody." Again, Rose jumped in and did his bit: "Organized crime, Cubans." To which, RFK Jr. (thankfully) replied, "Or rogue CIA."

My one niggle with the article is the Bilderberg references.

Bilderberg conferences are now known about and attendance lists available on the internet. "Conspiracy Theory" Icons, such as Alex Jones, are forever banging on about Bilderberg as if it is Elite Evil Incarnate, and that their meetings are where Big Ugly Decisions are made.

Whatever Bilderberg once was, it is now far too visible to be a genuine elite decision making forum. It may be one forum where major decisions about wars, the economy and the demonisation of certain enemies (eg War on Terror 1 and 2), which have already been taken in secret, are communicated to key peddlers of influence. Note that the Bilderberg invite list includes politicians, businessmen and high brow editors.

In short, in my judgement, the Official Script is not written at Bilderberg conferences, but it may be distributed there so that the actors can learn their lines.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
The Eugene B. Dinkin letter to RFK alone must have clued RFK that the worst of his suspicions were correct. He had lots of other information coming in and an ongoing, if secret, investigation. It is sad he chose to publicly support the official version. Doing otherwise might have saved his life [or it may not have...]. It certainly would have been the only 'official' voice expressing doubt that could be heard over the propaganda Wurlitzer.
Nice piece, Jim. I did not realize that RFK Jr went so far as to call Jim Douglass. Douglass mush have been honored to be the first to have this occur.
In a private conversation I had with Kerry McCarthy in Dallas in 1997 I was told that the best read
on this subject was JFK Jr. That did not surprise me. I hope the Kennedy clan continues to speak out. However when the King family spoke out about conspiracy
in the assassination of MLK they were largely ignored. Even after the historic trial in 1999.
Our controlled media continues to be part of the overall problem.

Dawn
The only member of the Kennedy "clan" (terrible word choice, what with it's dual meaning; "family" will do nicely) who can move us significantly closer to truth and justice for JFK is Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg.

And "speaking out" is not enough. Not even close.

As far as the Kennedy family is concerned, I am certain that a select view have access to otherwise unseen physical evidence that, if presented to the world once and for all would render inoperative the LN tactic of the "preserve doubt" strategy.

So short of Caroline -- at least -- coming forward with a definitive statement and physical evidence regarding the reality of conspiracy in the deaths of JFK and RFK, all the "speaking out" by Kennedys will be of zero value to everyone but those whose mission is to preserve doubt.
Quote:The only member of the Kennedy "clan" (terrible word choice, what with it's dual meaning; "family" will do nicely) who can move us significantly closer to truth and justice for JFK is Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg.

Because she is the sole survivor of the immediate JFK family?

IMO even better is that RFK Jr and CKS speaking together.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 267 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,195 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,239 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Stunning Interview with Mort Sahl Jim DiEugenio 1 4,820 28-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Did Katzenbach ever explain his now infamous memo either in his memoirs or interview? Edwin Ortiz 4 4,360 16-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  My FightBox interview on JFK, Tippit, document releases, etc. Joseph McBride 0 6,780 22-11-2017, 07:13 AM
  Sylvia Meagher's interview on KPFK, January 1967 Paul Rigby 3 12,796 13-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New interview on Conspiracy Corner News Joseph McBride 0 3,933 26-08-2017, 05:49 AM
  Dan Hardway Interview: Mexico City Jim DiEugenio 1 3,277 09-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale's interview with John Newman Anthony Thorne 1 3,597 09-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal