Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela VP: Chávez's Cancer Was 'Attack' by Enemies
Published on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 by Common Dreams

Venezuela VP: Chávez's Cancer Was 'Attack' by Enemies

- Craig Brown, staff writer

[Image: chavez-near-death-08.jpg]

As Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez clings to life, Vice President Nicolas Maduro Tuesday accused 'domestic and foreign enemies' of Venezuela of poisoning Chávez and he announced that Venezuela is expelling a U.S. Embassy military attache for organizing military support for a plot against the government.

Maduro said the cancer afflicting Hugo Chávez was an "attack" by enemies among a barrage of conspiracies against Chávez throughout his 14-year presidency.

Maduro said US Air Force attache David Delmonaco has been spying on the Venezuelan military, meeting with right-wing military officers and planning to destabilize the country. Delmonaco has been given 24 hours to leave the country.

Maduro said Chávez was suffering "most difficult hours" since operation and that his doctors are with him while the nation is praying.

CNN is reporting:

[...] Some day, he told the press in a lengthy statement, there will be "scientific proof" that Chávez, fighting a battle with cancer, was poisoned. He also called Venezuela's political right-wing an "oligarchy" and an "enemy of the nation." Maduro urged supporters to close ranks and exercise "unity and discipline."

In December 2011, Chávez suggested that the U.S. may be behind a "very strange" series of cancers among leaders aligned with him in South America.

In 2011 Bloomberg news reported:

Chávez, speaking a day after Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, said the Central Intelligence Agency was behind chemical experiments in Guatemala in the 1940s and that it's possible that in years to come a plot will be uncovered that shows the U.S. spread cancer as a political weapon against its critics.

"It's very difficult to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been happening to some of us in Latin America," Chávez said in a nationally televised speech to the military. "Would it be so strange that they've invented technology to spread cancer and we won't know about it for 50 years?"

Chávez, who was diagnosed with an undisclosed form of cancer in June and had a baseball-sized tumor removed in Cuba, has called for a regional summit of leaders who have battled cancer including Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, her predecessor Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva and Paraguay's Fernando Lugo.

"I'm just sharing my thoughts, but it's very, very, very strange," Chávez said. "Evo take care of yourself, Correa, be careful, we just don't know," he said, referring to Evo Morales and Rafael Correa, the leaders of Bolivia and Ecuador.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/03/05-6
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Chavez himself thought it might be. It would be FAR from the first. This was all developed under MKULTRA and its sister projects. Jack Ruby and SO many OTHERS.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I just heard on the radio that President Chavez has died.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Yes, I'm quite sad...I really liked Chavez and his standing up to the Empire! I have the gut and informed feeling that his cancer was not a 'natural' event...but the USA finishing their coup that the People of Venzuela has reversed! Watch for very heavy CIA involvement and dirty tricks in the upcoming election. They murder all the good people - and have been doing it for all of my lifetime.

Chavez Presente!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Investigating Hugo Chávez's Death: FOIA Filed Demanding Information on Possible Assassination Plans
By LiberationNews.org / March 6th, 2013no responses

inShare

Investigating Hugo Chávez's Death: FOIA Filed Demanding Information on Possible Assassination Plans

Also see: http://www.constantinereport.com/assassi...et-weapon/"Cancer the Secret Weapon?"

March 5, 2013

Within hours of the announcement of the death of President Hugo Chávez, civil rights groups in the United States filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) demands with federal agencies seeking information and documents that "relate to or reference or discuss any information regarding or plans to poison or otherwise assassinate the President of Venezuela, Hugo Chávez." The records demands have been made to the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of State, and the Defense Intelligence Agency and have been filed by the civil rights legal organization, the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, the anti-war group, ANSWER Coalition and Liberation Newspaper.The Venezuelan government is also calling for an investigation into the circumstances of President Chávez's illness, specifically whether he was poisoned or deliberately exposed to cancer causing elements, according to NBC News and other media outlets.The opening of the Freedom of Information Act request reads as follows:

We are writing to request the following information on behalf of the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, the ANSWER Coalition (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism), and Liberation Newspaper, pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552:All records and documents, including but not limited to, emails, letters, cables or other communications, memoranda, notes, minutes, photographs, audio recordings, video recordings, digital recordings, intelligence assessments, communications, records or other data that relate to or reference or discuss any information regarding or plans to poison or otherwise assassinate the President of Venezuela, Hugo Chávez, who has just died.

This request in made in light of the U.S. government's acknowledged history of knowledge and possession of information regarding, and/or participation in, attempts to assassinate foreign leaders. The acknowledged attempts by the U.S. Government to assassinate foreign leaders, include Fidel Castro, Rafael Trujillo, and General René Schneider Chereau (See, e.g.., January 3, 1975 Memorandum of Conversation between President Gerald Ford and CIA Director William E. Colby), among others [secured by the National Security Archives pursuant to the FOIA].This request is also made in light of the exhumation of Palestinian leader Yassar Arafat's body to determine whether his death was caused by poisoning, including media reports that "[t]he Institute de Radiophysique discovered abnormal levels of polonium-210" in his personal effects, Chris McFreal, The Guardian, November 27, 2012, Yasser Arafat Exhumed and Reburied in Six-Hour Night Mission: Samples Taken From Corpse of Late PLO Leader Will Be Used to Investigate Claims He Was Poisoned With a Radioactive Substance; Arafat's Body is Exhumed for Poison Tests, New York Times, November 28, 2012.

As described further below, the public has an urgent and compelling need for information underlying any effort to assassinate the President of Venezuela, including any knowledge the U.S. government has or had regarding such efforts and in particular any role the U.S. government had in such efforts. According to multiple media sources, the Venezuelan government is also calling for an investigation into the circumstances of President Chávez's illness, specifically whether he was poisoned or deliberately exposed to cancer causing elements. See, e.g. "Venezuela VP: Chávez's cancer was an attack' by his enemies," NBC News, March 5, 2013.

The full FOIA letter is available here.

Cancer the Secret Weapon?
By Charles Kong Soo / Trinidad Guardian February 29th, 2012

Cancer the Secret Weapon?

US Senators Frank Church and John Tower examine a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) poison dart gun that causes cancer and heart attacks, during the US Senate Select Committee's investigation into the assassination plots on foreign leaders in 1975.

It was a case destined for the X-Files and conspiracy theorists alike, when Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez speculated that the US might have developed a way to weaponise cancer, after several Latin American leaders were diagnosed with the disease. The list includes former Argentine president, Nestor Kirchner (colon cancer) Brazil's president Dilma Rousseff (lymphoma cancer), her predecessor Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (throat cancer), Chavez (undisclosed), former Cuban president Fidel Castro (stomach cancer) Bolivian president, Evo Morales (nasal cancer) and Paraguayan president Fernando Lugo (lymphoma cancer). What do they have in common besides cancer? All of them are left-wing leaders. Coincidence? In his December 28, 2011 end-of-year address to the Venezuelan military, Chavez hinted that the US might have found a way to give Latin American leaders cancer.

"Would it be so strange that they've invented the technology to spread cancer and we won't know about it for 50 years?" Chavez asked. "It is very hard to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been happening to some leaders in Latin America. It's at the very least strange," he said. Chavez said he received warning from Cuba's former leader Fidel Castro, who has survived hundreds of unsuccessful assassination attempts. "Fidel always told me, Chavez take care. These people have developed technology. You are very careless. Take care what you eayy what they give you to eat … a little needle and they inject you with I don't know what'," he said.
Unsolved mysteries

Sounds far-fetched? WikiLeaks reported that in 2008 the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) asked its embassy in Paraguay to collect all biometric data, including the DNA of all four presidential candidates. Right here in the Caribbean conspiracy theorists believe that the CIA also had a hand in the deaths of T&T's own civil rights activist and Pan-Africanist Kwame Ture, Jamaica's legendary reggae icon Bob Marley and Dominican Prime Minister Rosie Douglas. During the United States Senate Select Committee's investigation into CIA's assassination plots on foreign leaders in 1975 it was revealed that the agency had developed a poison dart gun that caused heart attacks and cancer.

The gun fired a frozen liquid poison-tipped dart, the width of a human hair and a quarter of an inch long, that could penetrate clothing, was almost undetectable and left no trace in a victim's body.

Kwame Ture or Stokely Carmichael, the radical former Black Panther leader who inaugurated the Black Power Movement of the 1960s went to his death claiming that the CIA had poisoned him with cancer. Ture died of prostate cancer at the age of 57 in 1998. His friend, multi-media artist and activist Wayne "Rafiki" Morris, said Ture said "without equivocation" that the CIA gave him cancer. "I knew Kwame from 1976 and for all the time I knew him he never drank or smoked cigarettes," Morris said. "He was a very good swimmer and exercised regularly, he didn't have any medical condition and was very conscious of his health."
If the shoe fits…

Bob Marley died of melanoma cancer in 1981. He was 36-years-old. The official report is he contracted cancer after injuring his toe which never healed while playing football in 1977. The conspiracy theorists allege that Marley was given a pair of boots with a piece of copper wire inside that was coated with a carcinogenic substance that pricked his big toe by Carl Colby, son of the late CIA director William Colby. There is an eerie similarity between Marley and Castro involving poisoned shoes. Cuban ambassador to T&T, Humberto Rivero said the CIA and Cuban exiles tried more than 600 attempts to kill Castro from exploding cigars, injecting him with cancer, to a wet suit lined with poison. In the case of Marley the CIA allegedly used cancer in his shoes, for Castro they placed the highly toxic poison thallium salts in his shoes. After only eight months being elected as Prime Minister of Dominica, radical politician Rosie Douglas was found dead on the floor of his residence in 2000.

The cause of death was listed as a result of a massive heart attack. His heart was twice its normal size. Just like Ture and Marley, he exercised regularly. Douglas' eldest son, Cabral insisted that his father had been murdered and also hinted at the involvement of the CIA. Moshood Abiola, the man widely believed to have won the 1993 elections in Nigeria, was reported to have died of a heart attack after he was given a cocktail which expanded his heart to twice its size in 1998. Jack Ruby, the assassin who killed US president John Kennedy's alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, died from lung cancer in 1967. What was strange was the cancer cells were not the type that originate in the respiratory system. He told his family that he was injected with cancer cells in prison when he was treated with shots for a cold. He died just before he was to testify before Congress.

Lockerbie bomber, Abdelbaset al-Megrahi, developed terminal cancer. The leader of Canada's left-leaning Opposition party, the New Democratic Party (NDP), Jack Layton died of an undisclosed form of cancer in 2011. It will appear that having leftist tendencies are hazardous to a person's health. From 1953 the Russians were using microwaves to attack the US embassy staff in Moscow, Russia. One third of the staff eventually died of cancer from this microwave irradiation. Imagine how advanced and sophisticated assassination technology has become today.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/lifestyle/2012...ret-weapon

ALSO SEE: Dr. Mary's Monkey, by Edward T. Haslam … http://dillsnapcogitation.wordpress.com/...s-project/

" International Cable: Chavez Thinks the CIA Gave Other Leftists) Cancer" http://torontostandard.com/article
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4399[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Chavez-Castro-cuba-treatment-nationalturk-3456-e1325261680792.jpg (Size: 53.05 KB / Downloads: 6)
I would also add to this list of unlucky cancer victims Gladys Marin the head of the powerful Chilean Communist Party.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I would also add to this list of unlucky cancer victims Gladys Marin the head of the powerful Chilean Communist Party.

While Fascist-types often live to be in their 80s and beyond, all too many progressives die much much younger. Chance? I don't think so. We can't know in any individual case; but on the aggregate it can be known.

There are many sources available now that the CIA [and others] developed 'weaponized' cancer that can be induced in humans. As cancer also occurs naturally, at this time there is no way other than looking at the statistical chance for so many opponents of the National Security State dying so conveniently.

By the way, it was just announced the the immediate cause of death of Chavez was a heart attack - another weapon that they have; and something that also happens naturally. Heart attack and cancers can be induced now quite silently, without injection - sometimes only with bombardment with radiation or radio waves of the proper frequency. Both can also be induced by chemicals in food, air, mini-darts and other modes of introduction. Its a very sinister world today and those in control do not belong there IMO, but rather in their own growing gulag of prison camps.
Published on Friday, March 8, 2013 by Common Dreams

Live: Hugo Chávez Funeral in Venezuela

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/03/08-2

- Common Dreams staff

The people of Venezuela mourned the passing of Hugo Chávez on Friday as regional and world leaders also arrived in Caracas to pay their respects to the man many credit with leading a wave of leftist resurgence in Latin America during his presidency.

Live video from Venezuelan VTV (with commentary in Spanish):

Live coverage of the event in English was also be held Al-Jazeera (here) and The Guardian (here).
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
All those millions of 'oppressed' people coming out to say good bye to their 'dictator'. Some how just can't see any one giving much of a shit and turning out like this if Cameron Obama or Gillard died.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese Paul Rigby 3 10,188 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Marius Titulescu
  US Southcom Plan to Regime Change Venezuela Published by Latin Journalist, Stella Calloni David Guyatt 0 7,573 18-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Barcelona Terror Attack Anomalies David Guyatt 3 38,885 23-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  David McGowan author of "Weird Scenes from the Canyon" has an aggressive cancer Kara Dellacioppa 26 47,093 30-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  London attack a false flag Hei Sing Tso 4 9,490 28-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  New York, New Jersey: Another US "Terrorist" Attack David Guyatt 5 7,244 24-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Every Single Terrorist Attack in the US was a False Flag David Guyatt 5 12,249 24-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  TRIPLE TERROR ATTACK: What’s Behind the Events in France, Tunisia and Kuwait? R.K. Locke 0 3,198 29-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  US backed "Operation Jericho" coup in Venezuela fails David Guyatt 3 5,510 17-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Police Murders: The Next Attack on the Social Fabric? Lauren Johnson 14 14,135 23-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan