Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin Hay will be joining
Well, one good thing about the hub bub over at Spartacus is that Martin Hay has terminated his membership there and will be joining here.

Which is really good.

He is a good researcher and writer.

I also hope he brings along two other friends of his who are also good: Lee Farley and his pal Greg Parker. I called these three the Young Turks. The more new blood we get in this the better. TO challenge the old shibboleths and sacred cows.

Jim D
Thanks Jim. Any one but the Lone Nutters and obvious tools are welcome.
Welcome Martin!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Quote:Well, one good thing about the hub bub over at Spartacus is that Martin Hay has terminated his membership there and will be joining here.

Martin Hay is a member, but was basically run out of here by some very rude behavior. Things will be much different this time around.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Well, one good thing about the hub bub over at Spartacus is that Martin Hay has terminated his membership there and will be joining here.

Martin Hay is a member, but was basically run out of here by some very rude behavior. Things will be much different this time around.
Yes it will.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Well, one good thing about the hub bub over at Spartacus is that Martin Hay has terminated his membership there and will be joining here.

Which is really good.

He is a good researcher and writer.

I also hope he brings along two other friends of his who are also good: Lee Farley and his pal Greg Parker. I called these three the Young Turks. The more new blood we get in this the better. TO challenge the old shibboleths and sacred cows.

Jim D

Great news. I hope some others join him. (I just PMd him over there before I saw this). I wish poeple like RCD and Mike Hogan would come over here. However I think RCD stays there to try to keep the lunatics honest, like Trejo and his long thread about LHO hitting his wife. I adore RCD's posts.

Dawn
Jim,

Great to see you posting here and doing well after the, ahem, "start of a new regime" at the EF.

Delighted to hear that Martin will be posting here, and it would be wonderful if Lee and Greg join him!
LOL.

Thanks Michael.

Yeah, that should be some new regime over there.

Led by? David Lifton maybe?
I hope the Spartacus website and forum will stay up, even as an archive. There's a phenomenal amount of information there about JFK and many other subjects.

When we form these circular firing squads, the only people who benefit are the defenders of official lies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,460 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Martin Hay on Bugliosi Jr. Jim DiEugenio 3 3,799 05-02-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Martin Schotz on The Nation and JFK Jim DiEugenio 1 3,229 14-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Martin Hay on A Coup in Camelot Jim DiEugenio 14 13,060 08-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Martin Hay on Lucien Haag: Pseudo Ballistics expert Jim DiEugenio 4 3,358 15-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Albert Rossi will be joining Jim DiEugenio 2 2,901 12-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Police Officer Ed Martin, JFK in Billings, Montana Adele Edisen 0 2,444 01-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Martin Hay's Review of Head SHot Jim DiEugenio 0 2,378 01-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio