Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sniper's view from the south knoll
Please view the photos on my blog that confirm the perfect trajectory to the President's throat through the windshield from the South Knoll.

http://www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com

"...the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die." - EMK

Anthony DeFiore Wrote:Please view the photos on my blog that confirm the perfect trajectory to the President's throat through the windshield from the South Knoll.

[B]"...the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die." - EMK [/B]

Great view, Anthony. Helps further the discussion.
I agree with the concept.

The geometry I am working on has not eliminated the south knoll as the origination of the windshield hole shot and throat wound.
Further work coming as time will permit.
Working off the perpendicular to the President's shoulders at Z225, the south knoll shooting is possible.
The position of the hole as shown in photos I trust would support the azimuth.

I am not finished but so far the data supports the concept to a degree.

Best Regards.
Jim
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
I'm sorry, I just have a hard time believing that a sniper would deliberately fire through a windshield, knowing that it may very well deflect the bullet from its target, even by a few inches. Can you imagine if they accidentally killed Jackie and not JFK? Can you envision the wrath of the Kennedy brothers, and the country, at that point?
Jim Hackett II Wrote:I agree with the concept.

The geometry I am working on has not eliminated the south knoll as the origination of the windshield hole shot and throat wound.
Further work coming as time will permit.
Working off the perpendicular to the President's shoulders at Z225, the south knoll shooting is possible.
The position of the hole as shown in photos I trust would support the azimuth.

I am not finished but so far the data supports the concept to a degree.

Best Regards.
Jim

Great work Jim! It is possible to achieve a trajectory to the throat through the windshield from Z207 (Willis photo / Betzner photo) to Z225. It would only take a slight adjustment of the rifle by the assassin. The trajectories are never obscured. The limo seems to freeze on the road and not move from one side to another as it decends down Elm Street at 3 degrees. At 18.3 Z frames per second, it is almost one second of time to shoot perfectly. Plenty of time for an assassin in wait.
Considering the people doing the job would be professional and experienced technicians, yes there would be plenty of time for the shots from the south knoll. Even if we discount the limo stop as I do NOT, even if the WC lie of 11 mph average near constant velocity of the limo were truth, there was still ample opportunity to kill.

The L shaped ambush,
the required slow down at Elm and Houston,
the yellow strips fresh painted on the south Elm street curb to delineate the kill (or stop) zone,
the indications of high level complicity are numerous and profound.

Without the implied by actions not taken complicity of the exact agency of the US Government charged with the physical protection of the President
- the Secret Service.

Then we must consider the "dry run" the night before in Dealy Plaza reported by the DPD.

How obvious must this all be?
Kill the pasty close the case and go back to sleep America,
we need your sons for this little SE Asia game We're throwing,
but you can go back to sleep America, we'll protect you from danger.....
Sleep well America .... Curt Le May and Allen Dulles are wide awake....
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Then we must consider the "dry run" the night before in Dealy Plaza reported by the DPD.

Jim,

could you point me to the evidence for this? Boy, the more you read about this case, the more you realize you don't know (I suppose that adage can be applied to practically every worthy endeavor in life).

Thanks!
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:Please view the photos on my blog that confirm the perfect trajectory to the President's throat through the windshield from the South Knoll.

[B]"...the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die." - EMK [/B]
Anthony, I would urge you to show these photos to a trained military or police marksman and ask him if he would take this shot through a windshield, at that distance, with a car full of innocents, when he knew there were fellow shooters in better positions at the same time.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:I'm sorry, I just have a hard time believing that a sniper would deliberately fire through a windshield, knowing that it may very well deflect the bullet from its target, even by a few inches. Can you imagine if they accidentally killed Jackie and not JFK? Can you envision the wrath of the Kennedy brothers, and the country, at that point?

Tracy, I thought the same as you when I began my research. But in reading about assassins and snipers, they have an accuracy of 3 inches from 1000 feet. It is truly amazing. I believe that shots were "pulled up" from the County Building and Dal tex Bldg because Jackie did get in the way. Also, the caliber of a 22 or I believe higher could easily pass through a "safety glass" windshield and hit its target (which I believe that it did ~ although I think the South Knoll sniper was trying to hit JFK in the head ~ he only missed by a few inches). The assassins knew this fact. Snipers are well schooled in their trade. Finally, I simply could not believe that the limo did not have bullet proof glass (Thank you Vince Palamara for your help here).
Albert Rossi Wrote:
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Then we must consider the "dry run" the night before in Dealy Plaza reported by the DPD.

Jim,

could you point me to the evidence for this? Boy, the more you read about this case, the more you realize you don't know (I suppose that adage can be applied to practically every worthy endeavor in life).

Thanks!

I think he's referring to the November 20 incident, the same day two rifles were brought into the TSBD.

From Mafia Kingfish by John Davis: "That same morning [Wednesday, November 20, 1963], in the center of Dallas, two police officers on routine patrol entered Dealey Plaza, through which the presidential motorcade would pass on Friday, and noticed several men standing behind a wooden fence on a grassy knoll overlooking the plaza. The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming rifles over the fence, in the direction of the plaza. The two police officers immediately made for the fence, but by the time they got there the riflemen had disappeared, having departed in a car that had been parked nearby. The two patrol officers did not give much thought to the incident at the time, but after the assassination of the President two days later, they reported the incident to the FBI, which issued a report of it on November 26. For reasons that have never been satisfactorily explained, the substance of the report was never mentioned in the FBI's investigation of the assassination and the report itself disappeared until 1978, when it finally resurfaced as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request."

Michael Kurtz in Crime of the Century: "Two days before the assassination, two Dallas police officers were making their usual rounds on patrol. As they entered Dealey Plaza, they observed several men engaged in target practice with a rifle. The men were situated behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. By the time the policemen reached the area the men had vanished, apparently leaving in a car parked nearby."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 345 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The "Sniper's Nest" Gil Jesus 0 289 30-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 12,729 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Math proves the top of the sign would indeed block the view of JFK right about z207 David Josephs 2 3,036 30-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Silencers, Sniper Rifles and the CIA Jim DiEugenio 28 20,114 24-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,764 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 66,324 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
  President Kennedy's dictated memoir note on the South Vietnamese Coup and assassination of Diem. Scott Kaiser 1 2,306 18-11-2014, 01:08 AM
  Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view? Edwin Ortiz 108 30,641 14-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Last Post: William Charleston