Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evo Morales speech to the European Community Heads of State meeting.
The fact that Morales had prevented flying over European countries cast a smokescreen over his speech to attend the meeting of heads of state, which was the object of his journey. To perplexity of their hosts, the document placed in its true terms of relations between Europe and Indoamerica. I think for that and other reasons worth spreading the president's speech of Bolivia.
H. Musacchio

Brilliant!
Quote: Exposure of President Evo Morales before the meeting of Heads of State of the European Community (30/06/2013).
With simple language that was broadcast in simultaneous translation in more than a hundred heads of state and dignitaries from the European Community, President Evo Morales managed to unsettle his audience when he said:
"Here am I, Evo Morales, I came to find those who are celebrating the discovery.
Here am I, a descendant of those who colonized America forty thousand years ago, I came to find those who found only five hundred years ago. Here, then, we are all. We know what we are, and it's enough.
We will never have anything else.
The European Customs brother asks me written paper visa to discover that I discovered.
The European moneylender asks me to pay a debt contracted by Judas, who never authorized to sell.
The European shyster brother tells me that all debts must be paid with interest even selling human beings and whole countries without their consent.
I am gradually discovering. I also I can claim payments and I can also claim interest. It appears in the Archives of the Indies, paper on paper, receipt signature receipt and signature, only between 1503 and 1660 came to San Lucas de Barrameda 185 000 kilos of gold and 16 million kilos of silver from America.
Looting?? Do not believe me! Because it would be to think that our Christian brothers broke their Seventh Commandment.
Robbery?? God forbid that Europeans, like Cain, kill and deny the blood of your brother!
Genocide?? That would give credit to slanderers like Bartolome de las Casas, who equated the discovery and destruction of the Indies, or extremists such as Arturo Uslar Pietri, which states that the outburst of capitalism and the current European civilization was due to the flood of precious metals!
No! Those 185 thousand kilos of gold and 16 million kilos of silver must be considered as the first of many American friendly loans, for the development of Europe. The opposite would presume the existence of war crimes, which would mean not only demand the immediate return, but compensation for damages.
I, Evo Morales, prefer to think of the least offensive of these hypotheses.
As fabulous capital exports were only the beginning of a plan 'MARSHALLTESUMA "to ensure the reconstruction of the barbaric Europe, ruined by its deplorable wars against Muslim cults, creators of algebra, polygamy, the daily bath and other achievements superior civilization.
So, to celebrate the fifth centenary of the Loan, we ask: European brothers have made a rational, responsible or at least productive of the funds so generously advanced by the International American Indian Fund? Unfortunately nothing.
Strategically, they squandered in battle of Lepanto, in invincible armies in third reichs and other forms of mutual extermination, another destination to end occupied by the foreign troops from NATO, as in Panama, but without channel.
Financially, have been unable, after a moratorium of 500 years, either paying the principal and interest, the independence from the net revenues, raw materials and cheap energy exports and supplies them throughout the Third World.
This disgusting picture corroborates Milton Friedman whereby a subsidized economy can never work and compels us to claim for its own good, the payment of principal and interest that have so generously delayed all these centuries in charge.
In saying this, we do not recommend to us from charging our European brothers the despicable and bloodthirsty rates of 20 and up to 30 percent interest, European brothers that they charge to Third World peoples. We only demand the return of the precious metals advanced, plus a modest fixed 10 percent, accumulated only during the last 300 years, with 200 years of grace.
On this basis, and using the European formula of compound interest, inform our discoverers that we should, as a first payment of its debt, a mass of 185 thousand kilos of gold and 16 million silver, both figures raised to the power of 300 .
That is, a number for the expression of which, would require more than 300 figures, which exceeds the total weight of planet Earth.
Very heavy are these piles of gold and silver. How much do you weigh, calculated in blood?
Claiming that Europe, in half a millennium, failed to generate sufficient wealth to pay the modest interest, would be tantamount to admitting their absolute financial failure and / or assumptions insane irrationality of capitalism.
Such metaphysical questions, of course, we do not concern to American Indians.
But we demand the signing of a Letter of Intent to discipline debtors peoples of the Old World, and that requires them to fulfill their commitment by early privatization or restructuring of Europe, allowing them to give it to us whole, as the first historical debt payment ... '"
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
link please? Thanks.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:link please? Thanks.
In Spanish though http://noticies.pcc.cat/2013/08/exposici...rales.html
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Amazing speech.

I heard a story that when when Pope John was visiting a South American country, some indigenous peoples came to present a Spanish Bible. As the story goes, they wee returning it to them because they did not need it anymore.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Amazing speech.

I heard a story that when when Pope John was visiting a South American country, some indigenous peoples came to present a Spanish Bible. As the story goes, they wee returning it to them because they did not need it anymore.
I think Pope John would have totally suported where they were coming from too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What nation state is Blair working for? David Guyatt 1 3,046 19-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Rise of the European Right David Guyatt 0 2,718 20-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Several people shot at outside Empire State Building Magda Hassan 1 2,836 24-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America Ed Jewett 1 3,142 31-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Harry Dean
  Ahmadinejad's UNO speech 2011 Carsten Wiethoff 8 5,665 01-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Surveillance State, U.S.A. (Alfred McCoy) Ed Jewett 0 2,582 13-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Why Not? If Tony Blair can be the Grand European Poo Bah Magda Hassan 3 3,456 30-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski