Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More WARS Mr. President
Syria?
NO.

You gotta be kidding. A President elected by promise to rollback the Bu$h/Cheney bullshit and then....
Elected to stop 2 wars and looks like another pile of steaming crap is prepped for the high dive into Empire.
Somebody drained the pool and the pile of crap still festers.
Not another war for no real cause.
Not in my name.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Syria?
NO.

You gotta be kidding. A President elected by promise to rollback the Bu$h/Cheney bullshit and then....
Elected to stop 2 wars and looks like another pile of steaming crap is prepped for the high dive into Empire.
Somebody drained the pool and the pile of crap still festers.
Not another war for no real cause.
Not in my name.

Hey, someone used chemical weapons [either Assad, the 'Rebels' or the outside forces who want Syria for its geopolitical and resource-rich location]...good enough for a 'Shock and Awe'....no further questions need be asked. Consider it done. Iran is the REAL target and 'Prize', however...but Syria is a stepping stone.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
My only viable choice is to say:
"Not in my name dammit, not any more!"
FRANCIS BACON
They are going to loose the dogs of war - Again.
Hitler

To live fascism must kill.

I do not approve. I bet the reasons are manufactured as was the justification for invading Iraq.

I must apologize for a lunatic government. I share responsibility, I voted for the LIAR, twice.
I am sorry.
Other than that I have no words for how I feel.
Semper Fi.
Jim
FRANCIS BACON
Except there was no choice, only the illusion of one.

obama or romney - same difference

obama or mccain - same difference

bush or kerry - same difference

bush or gore - same difference

clinton or dole - same difference

clinton or bush - same difference

bush or dukakis - same difference

reagan or mondale - same difference

reagan or carter - same difference

carter or ford - same difference

nixon or mcgovern - same difference

This covers just the elections in my short lifetime. democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin. Or good cop / bad cop if you will. The genius is that who is good and who is bad depends on which
side has you snookered. Behind the one way mirrored glass they are both cops looking to screw you over in the service of their masters.
1980 was the crucial selection, I cannot call either 2000 nor 1980 "elections", only thefts by selection of my electoral process.

RayGun or carter - NOT the same difference

carter or ford - NOT the same difference

nixon or mcgovern - NOT the same difference

Nixon/McGovern easiest of all to demonstrate. A criminal as opposed to a Bombardier turned against war and Vietnam War in Particular.

Carter or Ford - Criminal Pardon dealer to attain office IMHO, vs a Governor not a Beltway Pro.
Habitat for Humanity had never seen a Bu$h or a Nixon or a Ford or a RayGun working for free, but Carter does.
Very clear contrast. A farmer as opposed to a bunch of career criminals in Beltway clothes.
An UNELECTED President and Vice President in office vs. a Governor/Farmer.
The Beltway vs, anything not of the Beltway. EZ choice for America.

RAYGUN or Carter - the whole of the last 30 plus years of history demonstrated who is the Fascist and who is not.

RayGun in 1980 empowered the Casey Intell Pukes more than even Nixon/LBJ/Hoover ever dreamed of.
Only to be expected it was Casey's October Surprise deception that gave the Actor-fool the office of "Resident" in service to GHWBu$h.

Tax freedom for GOP kinds of jerks and tax burden for wars on all the not wealthy.
Pretty clearly the precursor to 2008 Great Extended Depression.

The POTUS Slept and the American People followed suit.
Yielding >>>>>> The Bu$h 1 and 2 bullshit.

After 1980 America had gotten what the nation asked for by paying no attention to Iran-Contra and the like.
Impeached Clinton but ignore the CRIMES OF EMPIRE, this is the established pattern since 1964.
Criminals are criminals no matter how popular.

Case Closed by history and clearly so.
Nixon, Ford, RayGun and both Bu$he$ love war if you'll fight it, not their children but your's.
over and over and over again.
War never changes.
Only the "party" changes after 1980.
But ....
War never changes.
FRANCIS BACON
Gotta disagree. It doesn't matter what kind of character each of these men played on tv, each was nothing more than a sock puppet.
Entertainment for the kids so that the adults could attend to their agenda, that's how they view us and our relationship with them.

JFK was the last president to stand up to them.
War never changes.

I oppose wars of empire.
Today, yesterday and tomorrow.

That is what this thread is about.

I refuse to support any war in Syria.
Let Syria take care of it's own dirty laundry.
Let them host the war and pay the costs of "freedom" themselves.
Let the EU/UN be the world cop this time, it is in their part of the world not mine.
FRANCIS BACON
No argument there Jim, I used to think as you do on the dems/repubs thing too.

I offered my two cents as I didn't think you should feel so bad about voting for obama - what real choice was there and yes, he really did look like
a breath of fresh air after bush. Carefully crafted it was.
Kevin Hall Wrote:Gotta disagree. It doesn't matter what kind of character each of these men played on tv, each was nothing more than a sock puppet.
Entertainment for the kids so that the adults could attend to their agenda, that's how they view us and our relationship with them.

JFK was the last president to stand up to them.

Could Watergate and Iran-Contra and just 2 easy ones,
demonstrate these are the acts OF CRIMINALS IN OFFICE,
not fucking sock puppets on TV.
These two "scandals" should do so. To me these are NOT scandals.
They are unpunishable CRIMES because of Presidential pardons.

Of note that the CRIMES were pardoned by Presidents from the VIOLATED offices.

TV sock-puppets are the idiots sitting @ home that don't care about High Crimes and Misdemeanors
.... and don't bother to know or bother to care about the reality of corrupted governance.

Jeez Louise....TV sock-puppets...?!?!?

I'm done
FRANCIS BACON

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Exports Rocketed Since 9/11: $5 Trillion for Wars Financed by the American Taxpayer David Guyatt 0 3,534 19-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Effort to draft Marine General for President Tracy Riddle 0 4,548 11-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Robert Fisk on the middle east wars David Guyatt 11 6,444 06-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  'We need more wars' Magda Hassan 0 2,424 21-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  UNMANNED - America's Drone Wars - New Film!! Peter Lemkin 2 3,334 01-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  USA Will Continue Wars As Long As Dollar Remains Reserve Currency Adele Edisen 5 3,880 30-09-2012, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Lysistrata's Strategy - Togo Women Push Sex Strike to Unseat President Adele Edisen 0 2,730 27-08-2012, 05:39 PM
  No Wonder We Keep Having Wars... Adele Edisen 0 2,645 31-05-2012, 08:58 PM
  Why are wars not being reported honestly? David Guyatt 1 2,382 10-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Unemployed Swedes Could Be Forced Into Wars Abroad Magda Hassan 4 3,416 13-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski