Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John McAdams Part 2
For those who have been waiting.

http://www.ctka.net/2013/mcadams_2.html

And I know there are many. Part 1 is the highest rated article on CTKA.

Its getting nearly 600 views per day.

I think this will do even better.
Thanks, Jim. Say, did you ever read Mark Fuhrman's Simple Act of Murder? I was trying to find a critical review of it somewhere.
That was a put up job.

I know this since I was on his show twice about The Assassinations.

He is a conspiracy guy through and through.

He liked the book so much he invited me back after the first hour long interview.

He especially liked the two part essay by Armstrong.

What happened to Fuhrman had a lot to do with the Simpson trial.

Dominick Dunne became infatuated with him. After he was disgraced, he did all he could to restore his life for him.

Among which was getting him a talk show in Spokane.

He wrote that book as part of his penance to the rightwing network Dunne was in cahoots with. Like I wrote in this essay about McAdams, this is one of the things the RW network demands of you to stay in their good graces.

Like McAdams is in with things like The Heartland Institute and Wal Mart. So he also wrote his crappy book.

It will be interesting to see what Corsi comes up with.
"Consider one last interesting twist to our story of John McAdams. In early 2009, researcher Pat Speer happened to google the name of the professor. He came upon an acappella internet radio station that the professor ran as a sidelight. Or was it just a sidelight? Because Speer noted that the ads on the web site were all paid for by the CIA. They had the CIA emblem on them. One read things next to the emblem like, "The Work of a Nation, the Center of Intelligence". Another recruitment ad read, "You can make a world of difference: National Clandestine Service Careers." When Pat asked the professor about his sponsor, McAdams said he was innocent, it was all just a coincidence.

Oh really? I suppose the CIA meeting about discrediting COPA occurring before Paul Nolan met Matt Labash was also just a coincidence.

We should all now be a little wiser about the associate professor and his transparently phony products."
===========================

Pop goes the disinfo asset.:fullofit:
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Yes, that may have been understated Jim.

But its nice to have all this info on the man in one place.

He does represent the complete ugly underside of American life and culture: a man who wants the rich to get richer, our environment to get polluted, the USA to snuff out all third world attempts at autonomy,and the poor and disabled to sleep in parks and on street corners.

That is the America John McAdams is for.

While the whole time he wants the rich to get richer in the globalization of the American economy, as his flacking for Wal mart shows.

And he wants this all hidden at Wikipedia so the vast majority of innocents who go to his site will not know how contra vs JFK he was.

But he is very clearly a neo fascist who cavorts with corporatists and Friedman/Hayek flacks.

He won't be able to hide that anymore.
I was trying to draw attention to the details in the articles.
Maybe to get others to check out the rest of the 2nd part.

The work of this piece exceeds the first one....as you said it would.
You must know by now how much I detest the punks of the other side of these issues, the fascist side of it all.

It is great indeed to have the stuff on the jackleg in one place, this makes easier for references. I thank you as the community has one place to go to get the truth on McDingbat.
It is quite hard to think of the public "personages" of the other side that have had the negative effects on the uninformed seeking to be informed that McDingbat has.
The only other comparable enemy I can think of is the inglorious Mr. Dunkle and the Confuseum with attached "epilogues" (BigD).

This emphasizes the quality and importance of your work.!!
To Expose... brings good and truth to the fore.

Many times CTKA's work has sparked a realigment of my opinions of the Coup of 1963-4. As PRODE did before, the realigments are to be complimented as they are.
One of the latest and larger ones was in the 2nd Edition Of Destiny Betrayed in that the McCord/Barker bunch being confirmed as part of the games back to the 1950s.

Again POP went the obfuscation and disinfo.:fullofit:

So, hey Jim I'm not nitpicking, man.
OK?!
Did somebody say left coast?
FRANCIS BACON
Thanks again.

No I did not think you were nit picking.

BTW, I have to give credit to Brian Hunt. He did a lot of research for the piece. And this showed me that McAdams was far from just a provocateur on the JFK case. He was really in bed with the whole RW apparatus that has grown in this country since Reagan. Like the Heartland Institute. And do you believe what a race baiter the guy is?

The guy is really repulsive in every way. I could not find any redeeming features about him. I don't know. Maybe he was nice to his mom. But in anything public I could find, the guy is simply poison to everything Kennedy stood for. Which is why I think he does not want this stuff out there via Wikipedia.

And I hope everyone notes his connections with Fernandez. And reads the article CTKA did on Wiki by Mr. Mroz. THat was really something educational for us all. But all the links are good, like Joseph Cannons' on Heartland Institute. Where do they get these names?
Yes! Kudos to Brian also.

You all know more than I about McDingbat.

This how I stumbled into McDingbat's magical mystery madhouse:

In the after effects of the disloyal acts of Blakey's HSCA Report I dropped the whole issue of the Coup in about '82.
In the age of Reaganomics devastation of the Rust Bowl, it was clear the fascists were back at the wheel.
No point in carrying on, the fight had been lost when Frank Church and others were ousted by Casey's operatives 1980 election.
Aware but despairing for a season.

Stone's film had kindled my interest but I had already read "Crossfire" and Jim Garrison's "On the Trail ...", so even then I knew a little.
The JFK act gave me half-hope.
I heard something by John Judge so I knew then not everyone had been as cowed as I was.
Back in say '96 or so I'd log on to a university computer and the "internet".
The things that stand out in my mind long before I had the "net" at my leisure,
Len's L Fletcher Prouty site and CTKA on the positive side.
And McDingbat's rampant disinfo crap.

The fruits of the 3 instances demonstrate the quality of the works therein.
From Len's site I found a treasure trove at Dave Ratcliffe's site.
Secret Team I could read again!!!!!
Oh WOW.

And other good works on the Coup, Roffman's, Craig's and on and on.
As well as CTKA and PROBE data.

Contrast the BS found at Dingbat's trash bin.
Slanders of Prouty and the like works of Ms. Mae and Sylvia Meagher
insults to Penn Jones Jr. finished baking the cake someone left out in the rain.

It all just showed me how contemptible the McDingbat is. And sadly how effective the deception can be for the newly curious.

Near 20 years ago on that little bit of information my mind was made up.
The more I learned the more I sensed an effective operative spreading junk at service to something.
That something has to be the Enemy.

CTKA's exposure serves the common good as antidote to the BStuff.
It is extremely important.
Another jerk from behind the curtain shown to be naked just like his emperor.
Of crucial importance in this fight.
CTKA just raided the enemy's ordnance depot, just like Schlumberger's.:-)

Thanks All
Jim
FRANCIS BACON
Interesting connection you make between McAdams and the rise of Reaganism, Jim. In the early 1980s I spent a few years running around with my hair on fire trying to impress upon people just how disasterous Reagan was going to turn out to be.

I felt he was the anti Kennedy president in far too many ways so i can see why McAdams would be a perfect fit with the people that took over power at that time.
The strange relationship the right-wingers have had with JFK over the last 30 years is worth an essay by itself. "Kennedy was really a conservative, he was really a hawkish anti-communist!" is still repeated today. I used to argue with a LNer named Kegeshook on Bob Harris' forum who kept insisting that Kennedy was really a hard-line Cold Warrior. He was impervious to facts.

"He cut taxes!" Well, no, his tax cut plan actually happened under LBJ, and it was still a pretty progressive tax system. The top tax rate was obscenely high at the time. Nobody should have to give 90% of their income to the government.

They still actually hate Kennedy, but they want us to think they love him. A similar thing is at work with many people on the Left - nothing really changed after JFK died, so he wasn't any different than any other Cold War President. Then you have the Chris Matthews types, who really like JFK but are more in love with this fantasy of "good government" they have in their heads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 157 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 88 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 110 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 160 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 165 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 264 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 302 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 335 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Another Look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 267 22-09-2023, 12:38 PM
  Another Look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 268 15-09-2023, 10:11 AM