Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would they have done if it had rained?
So if the bubble top had been on I doubt they would have attempted the assassination in Dallas. It would have been risky to shoot with such a small chance of succeeding and the protection of the President would have been extraordinary after a failed attempt. Is there evidence of anything similar planned for trips after Dallas?
Didn't they have a team at the Trade Mart?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
How often does it rain in Dallas in November?

The odds must have been good that it wouldn't rain.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/?n=dmoprecip#below

Although November 1964 seems to have got over 4 times as much as 1963!
Magda Hassan Wrote:Didn't they have a team at the Trade Mart?

While not confirmed, I've been told by several 'spooks' who have apparently had access to some aspects of the plot that there was a team at the Trade Mart. One of these persons also told me that just on the other side of the overpass there was a car filled with explosives. Again, can't confirm, other than to say that these persons gave me information and/or photos that no one else had access to and some of the information later checked out.

As we know there were earlier attempts; although some researchers believe these were to either test out certain features of the assassination or to confuse future investigations. I believe they just would have kept trying. They certainly would have called it off for DP if they felt there was any chance of failure. Had there been only drizzle, they likely had a mechanism/excuse in place to delay the motorcade and prevent the top being placed on the limo. This was a very well thought out plan, at least half-year in nearly its final form, with all contingencies accounted for [i.e. a military operation].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Was the bubble top bullet proof?

It had good all round visibility.

Light reflection might have been a problem, but you knew where JFK was sitting.
It DID rain that morning, but it stopped rather early. That's why there were muddy footprints behind the picket fence and on the fender of the car nearby. The bubble top was not bullet proof, but might have been enough to deflect a bullet.

I'm sure they did have a backup team at the Trade Mart, but of course that means they had an alterate patsy ready to go there (which kind of boggles the mind). The Trade Mart was a real security nightmare of hallways, balconies and catwalks. The Secret Service didn't want to go there originally, but they were overruled at some point.
From Dick Russell's "On the Trail..."

I believe he did an article on a number of PHILLIPINE teams that he learned about who were assigned to cover parts of the route should the DP situation not work.

I have the book at home and would have to check... yet I seem to remember this coming from a conversation with a Phillipine doctor...

If anyone has access and can confim.. be appreciated

DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
The question is a damn good one. It has bugged me for decades.

My best guess, one word answer: Nothing.

At least not before the end of the Trade Mart event.

Remember the investment represented by LHO -- why he was selected to be what most of us agree was the "perfect" patsy.

And while November 22, 1963 turned out to be JFK's drop-dead date, we have no reason to suspect that the Sponsors could not have waited a bit longer -- even with the immediately pending NSAM switch in mind.

Might other individuals have been developed as "perfect" patsies for Dealey Plaza and/or other scenarios? While I remain all but convinced that the so-called Chicago plot and Thomas Arthur Vallee were created to be blown, that doesn't mean that other ambushes and other patsies now lost to history weren't in place.

Back to Dallas: Would LHO have been transported -- dead or alive -- to the Trade Mart for his role in a post-speech passion play?

And if a Dealey Plaza car bomb had been detonated, who would have been blamed? How would the inescapable three-tier cover-up as described by Peter Dale Scott have been molded and preserved in this or any other scenario?

Was LHO the only available "perfect" patsy?
I knew about the possibility of others at the Trade Mart - but I was wondering if they failed in Dallas if anyone has ever found any evidence of a plan in any other city following 11/22? Also, if a patsy was set up at the Trade Mart or along the route is there any evidence of who? Just curious because they literally only had one shot at this and couldn't afford to miss.
Whether the attempts in Florida and Illinois were connected to Dallas is TBD....

What I DO KNOW is that the WCDs coming out of Chicago deal primarily with

1) refuting that 4 gunmen were arrested (one being LHO)
2) Arthur Vallee's appearances in court and his background, etc....

While at the same time the SS is denying there were any concerns in Chicago...

At Mary Ferrell's you can look thru the index of the WCDs.... go to ALL the Chicago based FBI office reports and take a look...
CD47 and CD460 are good examples...

A WEALTH of info is contained in these WCDs - especially the ones NOT given WCE #'s and included in the 26 volumes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5221[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   CD47 page 1 - Chicago-Waldman-Oswald-Vallee all in same paragraph.jpg (Size: 272.86 KB / Downloads: 41)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter