Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurston Clarke's Last Hundred Days
http://www.ctka.net/2013/last_100.html

What a mixed up pile of day old minestrone.

This is about as good as the MSM can get on this I guess.

Ben Bradlee as a source on JFK? Please.

I agree with Nathaniel its overrated.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://www.ctka.net/2013/last_100.html

What a mixed up pile of day old [sic] minestrone.

A "pile" of soup?

I'm going to hold on to that one for use in an upcoming book review.
As long as its not Reclaiming Parkland.
Jim at the risk of not repeating myself enough to meet expectorations I must request that you post this on the Amazon reviews.

If you do so I am sure that the free market of ideas within American capitalism will ensure that it gets lots of "likes" which is important only because it could enable it to get seen by about factor of 1,000 more eyes.

Also 1) if your review goes top 3 Amazon reviews AND 2) you include lots of the titles to CTKA articles "for further reading" ( these could be added really quickly) then it could get a lot more younger cornea on CTKA for the first time.

Also you will note, GUESS WHAT IS THE "OTHER JFK BOOK" THAT THESE PENGUIN PAPERBACKED FOLK ARE ORDERING? Yep. Dallek, who uses the Elanor-Adlei Guillotine enough to make Robespiere turn into a bashful citizen.

THE POINT: THESE TWO BOOKS ARE THE ESTABLISHMENTS ONE TWO PUNCH to undo all the post Seymour realism. We need LOTS OF REVIEWS with links to real books on these two because these are the NYT book review books whose reviews will be read 10,000 times more than the reviews on real books.

Review location, Review location, Review location!-- Nathaniel Heidenheimer, Sinclair Motor Oil company, 1926.
A great indepth bookreview, with info on JFK's economic policy that I was unaware of. For people like me who are still on the learning curve, the ctka-website is simply a goldmine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Eyeball to Eyeball: JFK vs. the Joint Chiefs in THIRTEEN DAYS" Joseph McBride 0 3,172 25-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Castro Figured out the JFK Assassiantion in Five Days Jim DiEugenio 6 5,179 24-05-2016, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Last Days in Vietnam Jim DiEugenio 7 4,881 15-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Two Days in June Jim DiEugenio 5 4,282 05-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  X-Men: Days of Future Past JFK scenario Drew Phipps 0 2,150 23-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  7 Days In May showing on TCM Jim Hackett II 0 2,005 24-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  "Seven Days in May" - the movie - Is being shown on the Turner Classic Movies (TCM-TV) in one hour Adele Edisen 58 19,452 01-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  "The good ol' days..." on JFKresearch Assassination Forum Greg Burnham 6 4,800 04-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago