• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Tan Jacket Man Looks Like Lee Odom
What do you think?

Tan Jacket Man

Lee Odom
JFK Assassination Forum
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com
It's him! I'm convinced already.

When he turned round I was so surprised at the resemblance. His build, the shape of his head, his clothes, his hair cut. Everything matches as far as I'm concerned.

Excellent work.
If you have a sharp eye the hair is different.
I'd say maybe. There are experts and software that can match up facial features. Whoever it is, he is certainly swimming against the tide of people in the parking lot and cool as he could be......:Ninja: Odom, to my mind, told a total lie about the address book to help out Shaw and hurt Garrison's investigation. That puts him in the 'right' circles, but I think only matching the facial features carefully would settle it. They do look similar. The hairline seems to be more pointed in the parking lot, but that could be a visual effect or how it was combed.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I'd say maybe. There are experts and software that can match up facial features. Whoever it is, he is certainly swimming against the tide of people in the parking lot and cool as he could be......:Ninja: Odom, to my mind, told a total lie about the address book to help out Shaw and hurt Garrison's investigation. That puts him in the 'right' circles, but I think only matching the facial features carefully would settle it. They do look similar. The hairline seems to be more pointed in the parking lot, but that could be a visual effect or how it was combed.

Yep, I agree with all of that...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comparing the White Jacket with CE 162 Gil Jesus 11 7,614 12-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore