Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ronald Jones CONFIRMS The Front Throat Shot on Face The Nation!
The Face The Nation interview with Dr. Ronald Jones (in Trauma Room One on 11/22/1963) this morning 11/17/2013 provides ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION of the front throat shot being an entrance wound in concert with Drs. Perry and Carrico's medical confirmation of the same. Please visit my blog to read about the complete medical confirmation.

I HAVE INCLUDED A YOUTUBE VIDEO EXCERPT OF DR. JONES' COMMENTS ON THE SHOW. Thanks.

http://www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com
CBS should tell people Aynesworth is a government reporter.
Albert Doyle Wrote:CBS should tell people Aynesworth is a government reporter.

Anthony, IMO, given everything that has gone on and been written up about the whole mediation of the JFK Conspiracy, there is no way higher ups at CBS cannot know of Hugh's background

What they are COUNTING ON is that those who know better will ONLY "talk amongst themselves". on their social media which divides and splices groups by interest.

They are taking a calculated risk that they FULL SPECTRUM LYING will never be countered by a mediated critical response that will reach enough skulls to matter.

Will we prove them correct, once again. We need to post wide. Congrats on this youtube. I will spread it everywhere, if I feel it can be framed to snag novice interest.

There should be a youtube response to the entire Face The Nation show. SOOOOOO many points could be made. And because you are dealing with the credibility of the mass media as a whole... you could get a much wider, general audience.

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO BURN CBS FOR THIS. WE CREATE A COST OR THE LIES KEEP ON COMING
Albert Doyle Wrote:CBS should tell people Aynesworth is a government reporter.

How the hell else did he wind up at the Texas Theater, as well as at both shootings.....amazing he wasn't at Tippit's demise, as well.....

But, so MANY of the big name reporters [and many who we've never heard of] are 'friendly to', 'provide services in exchange for tips and leads', or are outright agents of the CIA and other intelligence agencies as well as government goons. Some networks and print media or companies have always been more so than others. Some seem to be owned and operated by.....others just on the payroll....doing their 'patriotic duty' of spreading the propaganda du jour.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:The Face The Nation interview with Dr. Ronald Jones (in Trauma Room One on 11/22/1963) this morning 11/17/2013 provides ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION of the front throat shot being an entrance wound in concert with Drs. Perry and Carrico's medical confirmation of the same.

Well, he was the only one worth listening to...and he very coolly, but deliberately made his most important point [long, LONG overlooked or overrun by false information] that there was clearly a 1cm entrance wound in the neck [obviously coming from somewhere certainly in front, and likely to the right of the car - depending on the moment of impact per JFK's head's position]. That deserves a round of applause, as so many of the other doctors have changed their testimony or lied outright. Others were just ignored and have hidden and not stepped forward to correct the record.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:The Face The Nation interview with Dr. Ronald Jones (in Trauma Room One on 11/22/1963) this morning 11/17/2013 provides ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION of the front throat shot being an entrance wound in concert with Drs. Perry and Carrico's medical confirmation of the same.

Well, he was the only one worth listening to...and he very coolly, but deliberately made his most important point [long, LONG overlooked or overrun by false information] that there was clearly a 1cm entrance wound in the neck [obviously coming from somewhere certainly in front, and likely to the right of the car - depending on the moment of impact per JFK's head's position]. That deserves a round of applause, as so many of the other doctors have changed their testimony or lied outright. Others were just ignored and have hidden and not stepped forward to correct the record.

starting at 3:46. This has to be important. Dr. Jones, as you say, was very calm and deliberate in making his point on national TV.
Anthony, your video is not enabled for Canuckland..here is his testimony, he has never changed his view, one of the few it would seem...thanks best b .........carry on..

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/jones_r.htm

Testimony Of Dr. Ronald Coy Jones
FYI......The Parkland doctors who tried to save JFK

Video Link: http://www.wfaa.com/jfk/The-doctors-who-...10531.html

Surgeon Who Treated Both Kennedy and Oswald Shares His Story - Scrubbing In

http://scrubbing.in/surgeon-who-treated-...res-story/

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11...e-of-life/

B..

Attached Files
.jpg   Dr_-Ronald-Jones-210x300.jpg (Size: 19.45 KB / Downloads: 1)
Somebody should interview him and find out exactly how he knew there was a large hole in the back of the head.
Dr. Ronald Jones was in Trauma Room One with Drs. Carrico and Perry, and he said that he saw the large hole in the back of the head. And then Bob Shieffer interviewed him on Face The Nation 11/17/2103 and he confirmed the large hole in the back of the head. I'd say that's definitive enough.

Albert Doyle Wrote:Somebody should interview him and find out exactly how he knew there was a large hole in the back of the head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 240 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 172 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 187 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 241 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 236 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Sy Hersh Falls on His Face Again Pt 2 Jim DiEugenio 1 509 27-04-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 645 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Milicent Cranor on the JFK Throat Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 4,009 14-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Alex Jones Affair Jim DiEugenio 6 16,573 14-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Bob Grady
  Jack Ruby - What the FBI knew after he shot Oswald James Lewis 4 14,361 15-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: James Lewis