Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's raining on the Dealey Plaza fraud ceremony!
I hope it washes the damn thing out! Talk about a need for a bubble top!
35 degrees and 50% chance of rain from 11am to 2pm - accuweather
I'm calling it divine intervention!
There will be lots of umbrella men in Dealey Plaza today.
Need a bubble top for chris matthew's ignorance on msnbc right now as well!

tracy riddle Wrote:there will be lots of umbrella men in dealey plaza today.
Its drizzling now on their Big LIES! :Tongue:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Live from Dealey Plaza now! http://www.infowars.com/live-video-fight...in-dallas/
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
It poured on the city of hate all day long. Like the rain, the world weeps there due to the fact that the truth is still not known about the jfk assassination conspiracy!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Live from Dealey Plaza now! http://www.infowars.com/live-video-fight...in-dallas/
Alex Jones is making somewhat of a fool of himself, but is the only livecam I can find of things now in and around the Plaza. Just now, he is going in with the COPA group, who obtained a court order to let them in DP after the 'official ceremony' [which from what little I saw and heard of it was pathetic green vomitus and avoided completely that JFK was murdered there 50 years ago...... J. Judge was briefly on camera, as was Jim Marrs.

The 'mean' Police in Black just came in, waited about 30 seconds after forming a line and started to push everyone back and arrest them...the livecam is off now.
Alex's people shouted at the cops surrounding them saying "Just because you wear badges doesn't mean you're not criminals" and that they were on the wrong side. The expression on a couple of the cop's faces was like sad little boys. Like they knew they were right.
Well, wonder if in 30 minutes the DPD will honor the Court Order and let COPA in to the Plaza. As far as I know COPA doesn't have a webcam [shortsighted not to], but Alex Jones does and they are trying to team up with the COPA folks....
Alex Jones and his supporters were attacked a short while ago, by Sheriff's deputies that were evidently assigned the task by Homeland Security. Jones himself was punched in the stomach. They were told they could go past the barrier, were being peaceful, and were suddenly and viciously assaulted. Supposedly all of it was filmed. Hopefully they will sue and focus attention on our burgeoning police state. Let's see if the msm even covers the story.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Jeremy Bojczuk Is A Fraud Brian Doyle 0 143 24-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 122,088 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 383,981 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,799 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,232 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Programme Barry Keane 0 2,991 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Barry Keane 0 3,230 04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Barry Keane 0 2,665 02-03-2017, 08:05 PM
  The Dealey Plaza Test Nick Lombardi 17 15,821 15-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 2,875 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM