Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earl Rose Legend
As far as I'm concerned Dr.Rose, played a huge role in this case and as his legacy was for the most part glossed over by the mainstream media these past few weeks, I'd like to pay my respects here.

TV land only wants to re-enact how it must of been for "poor Jackie" with this vulgar man hindering her and her boys from doing their job and there's never much more than a half hearted attempt to stop them, a brief affair that typically ends with Rose wilting at the first sight of Kellerman's sidearm.
I'm sure many of you have wondered about Jackie, I mean we all know she was hurting but we don't need to be reminded when it's beside the point. There is no excuse for the theft of a corpse for no good reason, Rose will always be in the right on this issue and as the years roll by this only becomes clearer.

A theft of a body so the widow will follow, that's all it is, that's the official explaination which they dare not repeat on air, not one single "documentary" or "reenactment" explained this.

Not only was there no good reason for this historic farce since it ended up putting far more stress on Jackie than if she had waited an hour(Rose said he told them he needed just 45mins), it also sowed a huge seed of doubt, hindering us and those yet to come with tainted evidence that can never be fully trusted. Yes and I am very sorry but I just don't trust it, or them, very much at all.

Believed or not, history records that it was Johnson's request that got things moving here and his reasons were purely selfish.
"I'm not leaving without her" is all you get from "Parkland" but that's more than most.
The majority don't even cover the LBJ angle and even those that allude to him never correctly explain LBJ's motivation.

So those are a few things that strike me as important and totally glossed over by the TV lightweights.
  • The reason's behind the theft and why it's left out of a detailed explaination of events.
  • Rose, the man that would not budge for close to an hour(in which time he could of performed a competant but brisk autopsy).
  • How this gross act which on it's very face was dispicable behaviour from so called friends has ruined confidence in the most important pieces of evidence(the body, the clothing , the limo and anything "found in it" by the Parkland burglars).

The K.A. 24 Hours After. (Full version is on YT.)

This is the most detailed version of these events as I've seen(by who I find the most annoying group of individuals) and yet and yet... Rose isn't even mentioned by name and I've checked twice they dont explain why the body was moved, nothing(work that one out).
"The plan was... to fly back to DC.." with the body.
Who's plan and where's the logic? Who's giving the order and who's putting it in motion?
Refers to quotes from Powers and O'Donnell in the "Manchester Papers" anyone here read those yet?

"Parkgate"

"Earl done good"
Thankfully, there is a least a little respect paid to Earl and historians here at least those who know this whole episode was a complete mistake in all respects with zero logic behind it(again, IF the the official version is to be believed, I'm leaving room)

I'll be back later with a compilation of the others I found.
I also believe this stand off did not end in the manner which is often told(the O'Donnell version)
Rose himself said he stepped aside but only when he could do no more and peacefully, when a condition was met, he made a deal and kept to his word.
A legend I say.
Donald Manning Wrote:As far as I'm concerned Dr.Rose, played a huge role in this case and as his legacy was for the most part glossed over by the mainstream media these past few weeks, I'd like to pay my respects here.

TV land only wants to re-enact how it must of been for "poor Jackie" with this vulgar man hindering her and her boys from doing their job and there's never much more than a half hearted attempt to stop them, a brief affair that typically ends with Rose wilting at the first sight of Kellerman's sidearm.
I'm sure many of you have wondered about Jackie, I mean we all know she was hurting but we don't need to be reminded when it's beside the point. There is no excuse for the theft of a corpse for no good reason, Rose will always be in the right on this issue and as the years roll by this only becomes clearer.

A theft of a body so the widow will follow, that's all it is, that's the official explaination which they dare not repeat on air, not one single "documentary" or "reenactment" explained this.

Not only was there no good reason for this historic farce since it ended up putting far more stress on Jackie than if she had waited an hour(Rose said he told them he needed just 45mins), it also sowed a huge seed of doubt, hindering us and those yet to come with tainted evidence that can never be fully trusted. Yes and I am very sorry but I just don't trust it, or them, very much at all.

Believed or not, history records that it was Johnson's request that got things moving here and his reasons were purely selfish.
"I'm not leaving without her" is all you get from "Parkland" but that's more than most.
The majority don't even cover the LBJ angle and even those that allude to him never correctly explain LBJ's motivation.

So those are a few things that strike me as important and totally glossed over by the TV lightweights.
  • The reason's behind the theft and why it's left out of a detailed explaination of events.
  • Rose, the man that would not budge for close to an hour(in which time he could of performed a competant but brisk autopsy).
  • How this gross act which on it's very face was dispicable behaviour from so called friends has ruined confidence in the most important pieces of evidence(the body, the clothing , the limo and anything "found in it" by the Parkland burglars).

The K.A. 24 Hours After. (Full version is on YT.)

This is the most detailed version of these events as I've seen(by who I find the most annoying group of individuals) and yet and yet... Rose isn't even mentioned by name and I've checked twice they dont explain why the body was moved, nothing(work that one out).
"The plan was... to fly back to DC.." with the body.
Who's plan and where's the logic? Who's giving the order and who's putting it in motion?
Refers to quotes from Powers and O'Donnell in the "Manchester Papers" anyone here read those yet?

"Parkgate"

"Earl done good"
Thankfully, there is a least a little respect paid to Earl and historians here at least those who know this whole episode was a complete mistake in all respects with zero logic behind it(again, IF the the official version is to be believed, I'm leaving room)

I'll be back later with a compilation of the others I found.
I also believe this stand off did not end in the manner which is often told(the O'Donnell version)
Rose himself said he stepped aside but only when he could do no more and peacefully, when a condition was met, he made a deal and kept to his word.
A legend I say.

I think Earl Rose is a hero. I think the Johnson "mastermind" angle you are peddling is utter horse crap. Indeed, the DPF is probably the last place any fan of Jim Fetzer and Phil Nelson would like to hangout.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Has the possibility that JFK's body was not in that coffin at that time ever been fully explored? It would explain Kellerman's anger and haste. If not already switched, was Earl Rose holding up plans for an ambulance switch outside the hospital?

I have read David Lifton on switching the body aboard Air Force One, and other researchers on a pre-autopsy at Bethesda. But has a Parkland or Dallas switch ever been ruled out?
Has the possibility that both or all one of you might just have shit for brains? I can imagine the clock is ticking for you on here.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus my lad. You might want to edit your post to make it less personal about who has or has not got shit for brains and focus more on what the brain comes up with in the way of supported or unsupported research. :Botty:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
[FONT=&amp]In Texas, state law (Code of Criminal Procedure) requires certain types of death (homicides, suicides, accidental to include traffic fatalities and several other types) be reported to the Justice of the Peace in the precinct of the county where the death occurred. The JP is required to hold an inquest (with or without a jury) to establish the cause of the death and to determine and order an autopsy. The JP's responsibilities and authority includes viewing the body and pronouncing death, issuing subpoenas, warrants of arrest, obtaining witness statements, signing death certificates, etc.

In 1955, Texas passed legislation establishing a Medical Examiner System law authorizing a county, based on size of the population, to enact the new system. Once the county had enacted the new law, the responsibilities and duties of the Justice of the Peace would transfer to the medical examiner. There was an exception in the new law. If the county had a medical school, the county did not have to enact the law. Dallas County was one of the four counties that initially qualified but elected to not enact the law as the county had a medical school. This meant that in 1963 the Justice of the Peace was the legal authority not the medical examiner: Dr. Rose. Dr. Rose was hired in 1963 and one of his duties was to set up the new system. Dr. Rose only conducted an autopsy when directed to do so by a Dallas County Justice of the Peace. The results of the autopsy would be sent to the Justice of the Peace and would have been included as part of the evidence for the inquest hearing conducted by the JP.

Dr. Rose had no legal authority until 1969 when Dallas County enacted the medical examiner system. Another interesting note is there were basically no penalties for violating the law in 1963. Under the Justice of the Peace, the only criminal sanction was "hindering proceedings." The JP could a fine a person during the inquest hearing for contempt of court and he could expel the person from the hearing. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]It was not until 1969 the enhanced criminal penalties were implemented as part of the law in Dallas County. Any violation of the new law could result in a fine, jail time or both. The new sanctions applied to any violation of the medical examiner code, not just hindering proceedings. [/FONT]
Magda Hassan Wrote:Seamus my lad. You might want to edit your post to make it less personal about who has or has not got shit for brains and focus more on what the brain comes up with in the way of supported or unsupported research. :Botty:

Hmmmm, I really like the latest reply, that's smart, and that's real research by Anita. Quite clearly Earl got his facts wrong. I am not asking people be as good as her. However, like CD I am suspicious of people who turn up without pics and play dumb. We know where this is going... however, thanks for the lash. I was feeling in the mood yes, yes, whip the CD out of me! ROFL... again, again ROFL.
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Seamus my lad. You might want to edit your post to make it less personal about who has or has not got shit for brains and focus more on what the brain comes up with in the way of supported or unsupported research. :Botty:

Hmmmm, I really like the latest reply, that's smart, and that's real research by Anita. Quite clearly Earl got his facts wrong. I am not asking people be as good as her. However, like CD I am suspicious of people who turn up without pics and play dumb. We know where this is going... however, thanks for the lash. I was feeling in the mood yes, yes, whip the CD out of me! ROFL... again, again ROFL.
Yes, good boy now for that you can have another one :Botty:

Or you can have a pony ::brony::
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:

ROFL I want them both!
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:

Or you can have a pony.... :Point::Point::Point:

I love it.

Probably because I'm feeling like a "disinfo agent" today, I shouldn't wonder...
::laughingdog::
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating the Oswald Legend Pt 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 2,181 26-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Creating the Oswald Legend --part 2 Jim DiEugenio 1 6,602 16-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,885 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  The Creation of the Oswald Legend Jim DiEugenio 8 7,363 02-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Rose Cherami: Gathering Fallen Petals Jim DiEugenio 2 4,384 16-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Tokyo Legend? LHO & Japan - Kevin Coogan Peter Lemkin 0 3,374 14-09-2015, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Earl Warren question Richard Coleman 24 10,594 03-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  JFK assassination MSM journalist Earl Golz dead at 79 Dawn Meredith 12 7,379 27-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  TX legend Billie Sol Estes dead at 88 Dawn Meredith 11 4,283 17-05-2013, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Musical Tribute to John Kennedy on 50th Year After His Death - "One Red Rose" Adele Edisen 0 2,218 15-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen