Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug Horne/Shane O'Sullivan video THE ZAPRUDER FILM MYSTERY on Vimeo
A new video, THE ZAPRUDER FILM MYSTERY, made by Shane O'Sullivan, can be watched on Vimeo. Douglas Horne does a careful,
thoughtful, and revealing interview with Dino Brugioni, the leading CIA photo analyst (who wrote the
excellent book EYEBALL TO EYEBALL, on his work during the Cuban Missile Crisis). Brugioni, as Horne
writes in his indispensable five-volume work INSIDE THE ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD,
worked on a different version of the Zapruder film during the assassination weekend, evidently
the original film. Brugioni was tasked to make briefing boards from that film, which he describes
(in a compartmentalized operation, another CIA analyst, Homer McMahon, whose ARRB interview is discussed in detail in Horne's
books, worked that weekend from the altered film we now see today, doing a separate set of briefing boards). In THE ZAPRUDER
FILM MYSTERY, Horne does an excellent job of discussing the issues with Brugioni, who is as precise
and honest as always. Horne's commentary. which also gives background on
the alteration of the film at the secret Kodak/CIA Hawkeye lab in Rochester, provides clear context in this valuable video that helps explain the significance and importance of these
events. As firsthand evidence, the video should be eye-opening for those who aren't familiar with these
issues, and for those who've read Doug's books, the video serves as a valuable complement to them.

Here's the link to the video:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/zapruderfilm/83921771

Horne and O'Sullivan also have a new video up on the medical evidence.
double post deleted
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Joseph McBride Wrote:A new video, THE ZAPRUDER FILM MYSTERY, made by Shane O'Sullivan, can be watched on Vimeo. Douglas Horne does a careful,
thoughtful, and revealing interview with Dino Brugioni, the leading CIA photo analyst (who wrote the
excellent book EYEBALL TO EYEBALL, on his work during the Cuban Missile Crisis). Brugioni, as Horne
writes in his indispensable five-volume work INSIDE THE ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD,
worked on a different version of the Zapruder film during the assassination weekend, evidently
the original film. Brugioni was tasked to make briefing boards from that film, which he describes
(in a compartmentalized operation, another CIA analyst, Homer McMahon, whose ARRB interview is discussed in detail in Horne's
books, did briefing boards from the altered film we now see today, doing a separate set of briefing boards). In THE ZAPRUDER
FILM MYSTERY, Horne does an excellent job of discussing the issues with Brugioni, who is as precise
and honest as always. Horne's commentary. which also gives background on
the alteration of the film at the secret Kodak/CIA Hawkeye lab in Rochester, provides clear context in this valuable video that helps explain the significance and importance of these
events. As firsthand evidence, the video should be eye-opening for those who aren't familiar with these
issues, and for those who've read Doug's books, the video serves as a valuable complement to them.

Here's the link to the video:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/zapruderfilm/83921771

Horne and O'Sullivan also have a new video up on the medical evidence.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just rented and watched the film.....its GREAT~! and even though I knew all that, it send a strong chill down my back! Brugioni is obviously telling the truth and the US Government has obviously been lying TOTALLY about Dallas - and still is! They not only killed the President and the Presidency, they stole the Nation that day and they refuse to give it back. There is only one thing to do, and that is to take back our country; if there is the will of enough Americans who have not been dumbded-down into not caring and drinking the propaganda kool-aide of American 'exceptionalism' it can be done, peacefully. If not, America is lost, and the entire Planet will, IMHO, soon be brought down with its total collapse. I can't wait to see the coming proofs Doug hinted about in the film. Watch this film! Its nanothermite that might just bring down the edifice of lies and deceptions behind which what passes for a government [but is not] hides its secret speakers, cameras, microphones and propaganda.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I've watched it several times......its just great. This alone [!] proves massive conspiracy. :Soccer: Watch it! While all this was in Horne's book, it has greater impact in the film. You'll never see this on TV!
I have also watched the lengthy Douglas Horne and Dino Brugioni interviews, and I concur with Joe and Peter about the importance of this video. This is the exact kind of programming that was missing from the mainstream media telecasts at the time of the 50th anniversary.

An extremely lucid summary of the chain of custody of the Zapruder film is provided by Douglas Horne. His detailed knowledge derives from his interviews of witnesses during the proceedings of the ARRB. While the American public was told that the original film was flown to the Time-Life headquarters in Chicago, we now know that it was in the hands of the CIA in Washington, D.C., by Saturday, November 23, 1963.

The interview with photo analyst Dino Brugioni reveals that he was kept out of the loop with activities of his colleagues at NPIC (National Photographic Interpretation Center) at the CIA. After Dino prepared prints of the original Zapruder film, his co-workers Homer McMahon and Ben Hunter performed the identical task on a different version of the film the following day. Dino's story reveals how the concealment of this top secret CIA operation occurred with workers performing tasks on a "need to know" basis, then sworn to secrecy not to reveal their jobs. The process was no different than the use and intimidation of medical technicians involved in the falsification of the JFK autopsy at Bethesda.

Working with high definition scans of the Zapruder film, 35-40 film experts in Hollywood, whose specialty is in film restoration, have identified evidence of Zapruder film alteration in painting over the wounds to the back of the president's head. As indicated by Douglas Horne, the provenance of the Zapruder film offers us insights into the lengths to which the government would go to alter a record of the presidential assassination and hide the truth from the American public.

James

P.S.

The Shane O'Sullivan film is available for a reasonable one-week rental fee of $5.95:

[FONT=&amp]https://vimeo.com/ondemand/zapruderfilm/83921771[/FONT]

For those interested in the technical background of how the Zapruder film could have easily been altered using the optical printer available in 1963, David Healy has provided a superb visual tutorial at this site:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n1/healy1.html
I haven't yet watched it but I'm going to rent it. Very excited at what it has to offer, both in terms of research and in terms of public opinion.
Anyone who acknowledges the altering of the Zapruder film is doing a good job as far as I see it!
T Harry Evans Wrote:I haven't yet watched it but I'm going to rent it. Very excited at what it has to offer, both in terms of research and in terms of public opinion.
Anyone who acknowledges the altering of the Zapruder film is doing a good job as far as I see it!

Oh, I hope you and others will find that its one or two better than just 'acknowledgement'; methinks, we're taking the likes of admissible in court evidence, here!.....only problem is we yet have no 'venue' anywhere - no prosecutor will touch this, as they fear they'd be soon suddenly meeting with an 'unfortunate accident' or 'illness/death' - and if they somehow survived, would destroy their C.V.......::dictator::::willynilly::::dictator::

There is quite a lot of admissible in court evidence around; and some witnesses too.....but, 'all dressed up and no dance to go to'. Yet! They're trying to wait us out. I think the old methods no longer work, and new ones need to be found......

No one now has the guts that Garrison did, sadly. Several would have valid legal jurisdiction.

You're mileage may vary, but that's the way I see it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,569 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  VIDEO: Did Oswald and Ruby Know Each Other ? Gil Jesus 0 413 09-03-2023, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,080 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Shane O'Sullivan's DIRTY TRICKS: NIXON, WATERGATE AND THE CIA Anthony Thorne 2 5,407 07-11-2018, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Mystery Of Allen Dulles' Appointment To The Warren Commission James Lewis 3 3,422 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 2,933 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,126 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 18,986 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,741 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,388 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio