Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's new book (not a review)
I haven't read the book. But I saw it already in the "30% off" display stand at Barnes & Nobles, and it's been out for 2 days? Or 3?

Judging from yesterday's political upset of Majority Leader Cantor by a Tea Party guy named Brat, and from the apparent lack of commercial interest in the book, its gonna be a bad year for the two party system (which might really be good news for most of us).
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Two days only and already discounted? Wow. Business is not booming then. I wondered if she (or her handlers) wrote it as some barometer of her viability of a presidential run?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Two days only and already discounted? Wow. Business is not booming then. I wondered if she (or her handlers) wrote it as some barometer of her viability of a presidential run?

My recollection is that this kind of pricing strategy for a book in this category is quite normal. Remember, there are a lot of Hillary fans out there who are just waiting to get a copy.

"And, Marge, it's 30% off! I'm going to get 5 and give some to people I know. I can't wait. The first woman President!"

I know. Sexism. Lot's of men will want to read it, too.

Everybody who buys this book is a fool.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Udo Ulfkotte's new book Tracy Riddle 18 24,239 18-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Countering Hillary's Coup With a Counter Coup - or Not? Lauren Johnson 10 11,304 06-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Drive to smear Kennedys' reputation continues on AOL book review of RFK Jr.'s new book Drew Phipps 1 3,763 09-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: John Knoble
  Michael Tomasky -"Hillary Is Not a.......... " Kenneth Kapel 4 4,695 29-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Copyright enforcement as modern day book burning and censorship Magda Hassan 3 4,565 30-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The CIA’s Covert Operation Against Declassification Review and Obama’s Open Government Magda Hassan 3 4,306 18-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The New, NEW Transparency: NSA Declassifies 200 Year-Old Book Ed Jewett 1 3,186 11-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Laura Bush opens National Book Festival with passage on 9/11 Ed Jewett 0 2,725 26-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Defense against Hasbara book. How to debate Zionists Magda Hassan 4 5,750 12-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  ABC news review of Hank Albarelli's book 'A terrible Mistake' Magda Hassan 2 4,359 25-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett