Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This morning the research community has lost a friend.
Ed Sherry (Treefrog) passed early this morning, peacefully.....he was at the Palm Beach Hospice.

Gordon Wisnlow
Ed Sherry was a gentleman and friend. He was able to maintain a relationship with all the various factions in the Kennedy Assassination. His mailings were a great service to his recipients. He will be missed.
Ahimsa….may you live in a world of non-forcefulness.
Oh, very sad to hear this. Yes, will be missed. A big presence in the community.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Ed Sherry keeping the faith 3 years ago:

http://www.reformer.com/ci_19387755
I just saw a post on facebook from COPA's Joe Green that Ed Sherry has passed. No details yet. I will miss his informative emails.

RIP "Frog".

Dawn
Ed was a really neat guy. A man who was an activist, not really a researcher.

We have too many of the latter and not enough of the former.

Ed tried to keep people informed of all developments. ANd he was at all the major conferences.

He fought on until he couldn't anymore.

He will be missed. RIP
Wow! I wondered why his usual emails had stopped some time ago. Sad. We are loosing all too many important people now. Another very sad blow. RIP!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Wow! I wondered why his usual emails had stopped some time ago. Sad. We are loosing all too many important people now. Another very sad blow. RIP!

Ya I noticed that too Peter. He was prolific. Often he had the JFK news before anyone else, and shared widely. I met him a long time ago via J Harrison. May they rest in peace together.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 179 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 255 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 6 822 14-08-2023, 02:23 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,042 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 474 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  EXCELLENT Research on LHO & Ruth Hyde Paine [and family] - Linda Minor Peter Lemkin 15 39,357 29-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  JFK Research Methodology James Lateer 19 27,478 02-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Dan Hardway - The Intelligence Community Flips Off America Anthony Thorne 17 18,369 12-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  THE ANTI-LATELL REPORT Dr. Latell’s Involution in JFK Assassination Research A RNALDO M. F ERNANDEZ Magda Hassan 0 2,934 25-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan