Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1956: New Research by John Armstrong
[size=12]
[/SIZE]
  • Why did J. Edgar Hoover's FBI dispatch agents a few hours after the assassination of JFK to confiscate all the work and education records of a teenager in 1956 named "Lee Harvey Oswald?"
  • Was the same thing done for the alleged assassins of RFK and MLK?
  • Why did J. Edgar Hoover do this before investigating whether others besides the Official Patsy were involved in the killing of JFK?
  • Why did J. Edgar Hoover do this before investigating whether other U.S. officials were targeted for assassination on or about November 22, 1963?
  • Why can't the U.S. Government introduce a single tax return for "Lee Harvey Oswald" showing any income at all from the U.S. Marine Corps?
  • How long will this bs go on?
  • The answers are here:

[size=12]http://harveyandlee.net/1956/1956.html

[/SIZE]
Comments would be most appreciated!!

I've read and re-read this new information. It is complex. Fabrication of documents [added to the well documented destruction of and hiding/alteration of documents] is disturbing, but on reflection nothing new. The whole purchase of the alleged M-C rifle, for example, clearly involved fabricated and altered documents. It is very odd, indeed, that none of the tax records have been released and the one that seems to have been from 1956 is likely faked or, at best, totally inaccurate. Sadly, I'm quite sure there will never again be another official investigation of matters related to the JFK Assassination [with subpoena powers, etc.], so we are left with what the research community can do with what evidence we have. IMHO Armstrong's work is highly significant - and raises very disturbing questions, if not actually answering all of them to everyone's satisfaction. The complexity of the case is really incredible, and only seems to get deeper the more one digs. Sadly, this level of complexity is more than most Americans care to delve into - they want things clean and simple. However, that is not how covert operations and operatives [nor their cover-up] are run.

It seems almost impossible that the FBI would have the ability to seize, let alone determine what and where, school and employment records would be so quickly - without foreknowledge or tip-offs. But the whole declaration that they had the culprit before they had any investigation gave away the pre-planned patsy set-up.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
It is staggering that the FBI had so much information on the various jobs so early. Of course Dulles knew of both Lee and Harvey. As did Hoover, in my opinion.
This research continues to be a very important part of this case. The detail supplied by JA is mind blowing. (I will have to read this again later).

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 181 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 255 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 2,191 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 6 822 14-08-2023, 02:23 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,042 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 474 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  John Judge on Donald Norton Peter Lemkin 31 29,272 10-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,462 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 120,215 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,452 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio