Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Ashton Carter - Likely Next Defense Chief For Obama!?
If there ever was any doubt as to Obama's Trojan Horse image of 'Peacenik' and 'Change One Can Believe In'.....this should put another nail in that coffin!....

We go to Alice Slater, New York director of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation and a member of the Abolition 2000 coordinating committee.
You're deeply concerned about Ashton Carter being named secretary of defense.
ALICE SLATER: I am.
AMY GOODMAN: Why?
ALICE SLATER: Because it's business as usual. I mean, it's the perpetuation of what Eisenhower warned about the military-industrial complex. This is somebody that has rotated inside and outside of industry. He's advised Goldman Sachs and other business companies on what kind of military equipment, you know, they shouldn't be manufacturing, and they've been doing deals for years. And he was brought in because Hagel was kind of likewell, not exactly the peace movement, but they were going to ratchet down dumb wars, anyway, which is what Obama said. And now it looks like we're just expanding the whole war machine. And he's a perfect candidate for this. I mean, it's really pathetic, because he actually wrote an op-ed that we should be bombing North Korea's nuclear power plant. And
NERMEEN SHAIKH: Well, I'd like to go to that, actually, that op-ed. In 2006, in a Washington Post op-ed, written with former Defense Secretary William Perry, Ashton Carter urged the Bush administration to launch a pre-emptive strike against North Korea if the country continued with plans to conduct a test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile. In the piece headlined, "If Necessary, Strike and Destroy," Perry and Carter wrote, quote, "Should the United States allow a country openly hostile to it and armed with nuclear weapons to perfect an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of delivering nuclear weapons to U.S. soil? We believe not." They went on to say, quote, "if North Korea persists in its launch preparations, the United States should immediately make clear its intention to strike and destroy the North Korean Taepodong missile before it can be launched."
ALICE SLATER: And actually, Cheney criticized them. The peaceful Cheney said they had gone too far. That's where we're at now. It's the same gang. I mean, I'm particularly upset with Ashton Carter because I'm so familiar with the whole nuclear disarmament process, or re-armament process, I should say. Right now our government is planning to spend $1 trillion over the next 30 years for new bomb factories, delivery systems, missiles, submarines, airplanes and new nuclear weapons. And he has been part of the push, particularly starting when Clinton, President Clinton, signed the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty in 1993, which we had been working for all our adult lives. They had this little kicker that they allowed laboratory tests and subcritical tests. What's a subcritical test? They're blowing up plutonium at the test site a thousand feet below the desert floorthey've done 26 of themwith high explosives, but it doesn't have a
AMY GOODMAN: Where?
ALICE SLATER: In Nevada, at the Nevada test site. And because it doesn't have a chain reaction, Clinton said, "That's not a test. We can do this." Like "I didn't inhale, I didn't have sex, and I'm not doing nuclear testing." And that's why India tested, because India objected, after the test ban was signed, to the technical laboratory tests and the subcritical tests and said, "If you don't preclude that in the test ban," which Carter was advising at that time, "we're not going to sign it." And then India went and developed their weapons. And
AMY GOODMAN: He advised Clinton on deploying a missile shield in Alaska?
ALICE SLATER: Well, he was talking to him that it would be OK, you know, that it didn't violate the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. That was his advice. Well, Russia disagreed. And then Clinton started the bigthe infrastructure for these missilethe expansion of the missiles. We had a treaty since 1972 with Russia, the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. In order to stop the missile race, we wouldn't build anti-missiles, so we wouldn't need so many missiles. And Bush actually walked out of the treaty. That wasn't Carter, but they started the inroads. And now we have missiles in Poland, Romania, Yugoslavianot Yugoslavia, Turkey. We took missiles out of Turkey. Kennedy took missiles out of Turkey in order to get the Soviets out of Cuba, and now we've got them back in there. And everybody's saying Putin's a bad guy; meanwhile, we're pushing them right up against the wall.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The Ugly Record of the Next Defense Secretary

By wmw_admin on December 4, 2014
Mike King via Rebel News.org Dec 4, 2014

NY Times: Obama Is Said to Pick Ashton Carter, Physicist and Ex-Deputy, as Defense Secretary

By Helene Cooper and Mark Landler New York Times Dec 3, 2014

President Obama has settled on Mr. Carter, the Pentagon's former chief weapons buyer, but is waiting for him to be vetted before making a formal announcement, officials said.

Rebuttal by the Anti-New York Times

Upon learning of the "resignation" of the reasonable Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, The Anti-New York Times predicted that warmonger Michelle Flournoy, being a woman, would get the "ground-breaking" nod over Ivy League- Goldman Sachs Pentagon warmonger Ashton Carter, to replace the departing Hagel. When Flournoy unexpectedly pulled her name from consideration, it was apparent that someone really wanted Carter. The brief summary of Carter's history which we provided was very disturbing. Here it is again:

"As for Ashton B. Carter, his righteous Gentile' credentials are just as kosher as Flournoy's.In 1998, Carter and radical Zionist Philip D. Zelikow co-authored an article in the Council on Foreign Relation's (CFR) Foreign Affairs' magazine. In it, they laid out what changes would need to be made within the U.S. government in the wake of "catastrophic terrorism," which is also the title of the article.

The"Catastrophic Terrorism" article begins with the strange subtitle Imagining the Transforming Event', and advocates a transformation of the U.S. government and the way Americans live."

[Image: Neocons-love-Carter.jpg]
Neocons love Carter. Click to enlarge
The neo-cons of 9/11 at AEI, American Enterprise Institute, love Ashton Carter.

That's the bad news. Upon taking a closer look at the next Defense Secretary, we are unhappy to report that Carter's record is actually worse than that; much worse! Have a stiff drink and take a whiff of these resume bullet-points:

· Oxford Rhodes Scholar (A Globalist training program)
· 1984: Co-authored Directed Energy Missile Defense in Space' (later possibly used on 9/11, as suggested by Dr. Judy Wood)
· 1991: Co-authored Control of the Nuclear Arsenal in a Disintegrating Soviet Union'
· 2001: Co-authored Keeping the Edge: Managing Defense for the Future'
· 2006: While at Harvard, urged George Bush to threaten to bomb North Korea
· 2009: One of the legal architects behind Obongo's policy on Predator drone killings

A brief glance at those snoozefests is enough to get the basic gist of what Carter is all about; building up a massive US military machine for "defense", while keeping Russia weak and vulnerable. But as the pitchman for one of those late night infomercials would say: "But wait! There's more." As if his aggressive posture towards Russia and the Middle East weren't dangerous enough, we learn that Carter was one of the architects behind Obongo's "Asia-Pacific pivot" that has got the Chinese really pissed off.

In a speech from April, 2013, then Deputy Secretary of Defense Carter said:

"I did recently return from a trip to Asia that took me to Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, and Indonesia, where I attended the Jakarta International Defense Dialogue. The purpose of my trip was to visit with our troops of course, who are performing superbly, and also to make sure that our forces, our allies, and our partners in the region understand that we are serious about our defense commitments there that we are going to walk the walk, not just talk the talk."

[Image: Asian-pivot.jpg]
Carter's "Asian pivot" goes hand-in-hand with puppet Japan's, Vietnam's, and the Philippines' bizarre and sudden antagonization of peaceful China.

Needless to say, when Globo-thugs like Carter speak of "defense", it is codespeak for offense. Indeed, the U.S. hasn't fought a defensive war against another country since 1812.

Russia, Iran, Syria, China, North Korea; Ashton Carter has got them all in his cross-hairs. Oh well, at least Africa isn't on his "defense commitment" list. ….Oh… wait a second … here's Carter, again writing for the CFR's Foreign Affairs Magazine in early 2014:

"JIEDDO (Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization) has already begun to support missions of U.S. Africa Command, and its expertise will help combat IED threats in such countries as Mali and Somalia."

Mali? Somalia? In that same article Carter also praised Paul Wolfowitz's achievements as Bush's Deputy Defense Secretary. Yes, that's right, Paul Wolfowitz, the fiendish Likud Zionist who has relatives in Israel.

[Image: Foriegn-Affairs-cover_2-208x300.jpg]
Carter is a regular contributer to the CFR's Foreign Affairs Journal. Click to enlarge
Oh this bloodthirsty psychopath is going to get along just beautifully with McCain the Insane and the incoming band of GOP Zio-crazies. You just wait and see the love-fest that is going to take place during the Senate confirmation hearings. The closeted homosexual Lindsey Graham is liable to have an erection when the "theoretical physicist" Carter starts spewing his Globo-garbage.

It looks like 2015 is shaping up to be a very interesting year, and for all the wrong reasons. While Homo-Obongo, Sharpton, Farrakhan et al. work to "tear this God-damn country apart" from within (Farrakhan's words), the Pentagon boys will take care of the outside wars. Good luck Mr. Putin, and Mr. JinPing, and Mr. Assad and anyone else who dares to defy Carter's NWO gang of neo-con Globalists. And most of all, good luck Boobus Americanus, even though you have no idea what's coming.

[Image: Carte-McCain-1024x682.jpg]
Psychos McCain and Carter rub elbows at some hoidy-toidy' party for the elitist scum of DC. Clcik to enlarge

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
"Former chief weapons buyer" has that smell of graft and corruption about it, don"t you think?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:"Former chief weapons buyer" has that smell of graft and corruption about it, don"t you think?

Certainly doesn't look like any peace I know. He'll be looking at any conflict as just a new business opportunity. And for sure looking for new markets where there are none.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:"Former chief weapons buyer" has that smell of graft and corruption about it, don"t you think?

Certainly doesn't look like any peace I know. He'll be looking at any conflict as just a new business opportunity. And for sure looking for new markets where there are none.

The 'MIC'-type conflict of interest is built into the job description and is on the revolving door between MIC and that office. That this is on Obama's watch is the most disgusting aspect of it all, IMO....he was a neocon in liberal clothing - nothing more. The last two years will certainly be horrors on the war fronts external to the USA..of this you can be sure!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama's Legacy Peter Lemkin 1 3,050 01-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Forget Gene Sharp, John Carlarne Is The New Color Revolution Chief Paul Rigby 0 3,548 04-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Merkel was blackmailed by Obama Hei Sing Tso 0 3,696 30-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hei Sing Tso
  Former reviewer of anti-terror laws co-owns firm with ex-MI6 chief Paul Rigby 0 4,336 03-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Guiding Obama into Global Make Believe David Guyatt 0 3,270 16-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Obama - an Israeli tool? David Guyatt 2 2,510 15-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Kenneth Kapel
  What Obama Is Up Against Adele Edisen 1 3,434 12-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Egypt's Old Spy Chief [for the USA] dies during check up in US hospital. Peter Lemkin 0 2,320 19-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Wayne Madsen on Obama and the CIA Ed Jewett 13 9,209 20-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  US Navy Commander (Ret'd) inquires about Obama's forged identity Ed Jewett 0 2,232 10-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett