Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Simpich New Article: (Part 11: The Paines Carry the Weight)
OpEdNews Op Eds 12/21/2014 at 14:39:46
THE JFK CASE: THE TWELVE WHO BUILT THE OSWALD LEGEND (Part 11: The Paines Carry the Weight)

The premise of this series is that Oswald had twelve people who built his legend. Many people still believe the legend about Oswald being "a loner". As this series shows, Oswald was many things, but a loner was not one of them. His ability to provoke people and work both sides of the political spectrum had the intelligence agencies viewing him as an asset.

Let's turn to a liberal couple that moved to the Dallas suburb of Irving in 1959 - during the same week that Oswald came to visit his mother in Irving before he left for the USSR. When Oswald came back to the area in 1962, the Paines were still there. It was like they had been waiting for him.

Michael Paine was legend maker #12 for Lee Oswald, while his wife Ruth Paine focused on taking care of Marina Oswald and the children. Like most of the legend makers, I think the Paines were manipulated as much as the Oswalds were. We have seen two CIA officers as legend makers - Richard Snyder and Anne Goodpasture - who I think had a pretty good idea of how they were being used to massage the Oswald legend. The Paines appear to be confused right up to 11/22/63. Although the Paines appear to be government assets rather than agents, I suspect that they knew about the government's need to keep an eye on Oswald. They probably thought that they were helping out the CIA, the State Department, or Bob Odum at the local FBI office. I do not believe that they played any role in planning the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

READ More: http://www.opednews.com/articles/THE-JFK...1-951.html

[Image: modify_inline.gif]
www.jfkessentials.com
Where Angels Tread Lightly, 2015, John M. Newman
State Secret, 2013, Bill Simpich
Oswald and the CIA, 2008 ed., John M. Newman
Deep Politics and DP ll, 2003 ed., Peter Dale Scott
Our Man In Mexico... 2008, Jefferson Morley
Wilderness of Mirrors, 1980, David C. Martin
JFK and Vietnam, 1992, John M. Newman
Enemy of the Truth...2012, Sherry P. Fiester
Good Article!...but don't know if others have, but I find it almost impossible to cut/paste the references - my word processing program keeps crashing. Anyway, also very good on this topic, as mentioned by Simpich, is the one by Linda Minor here. I'd note the connections to Cord Meyer [who helped to murder and silence his ex-wife Mary Pinchot] and the very strange [and from my research non-coincidental] event of M. Paine working just under Nazi Gen. Walter Dornberger at Bell just as LHO was being set up as the patsy at his home by salting his things in the garage, etc. But everything about both Paines and their family is interesting and abnormal.....much more than meets the eye. The 'investigations' glossed over their intelligence connections as they did Oswald's....on purpose.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I sure wish he had his own blog or website to post the articles on. The format on that OpEdNews is really awkward.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 150 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 82 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 105 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 153 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 160 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 254 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 294 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 326 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Another Look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 261 22-09-2023, 12:38 PM
  Another Look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 265 15-09-2023, 10:11 AM