Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 1 of 3 examining the Mexico-Dallas travel evidence
http://www.ctka.net/...co Part 3A.html

So basically:

Why did the FBI stay with a fraudulent FRONTERA bus manifest until Mid-March 1964 and then drop it as if it never existed?

What did the Mystery Photos have to do with the timing of this travel?

What is wrong with the existing Del Norte bus evidence?

- Part 2 will delve a bit deeper into the FBI's Evidence from the witnesses they were able to find from the records who were on these buses to see if they saw Oswald
(again, they could find scores of people with the existing bus records to ask, they just could not find Oswald's evidence)

To reiterate, it is my theory that the MEN the evidence describes as Oswald traveling was a composite of people and fraudulent evidence... that the man at the Hotel was not the man on either the bus or the embassies/consulates.. and that other than the Sept 27th visit, I don't think an Oswald was seen by Duran. Finally, Alvarado was most definitely a CIA asset

The following gives a bit of credibility to the notion that our Oswald was NEVER in Mexico - at least not officially - from 1959 on

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6638&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Russ Holmes 104-10434-10093 NOVEMBER 27 - Records reveal no trace of Oswald - plus no Arrival o.jpg (Size: 143.51 KB / Downloads: 53)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Oswald could also have gone only to Monterrey and spent a few days there. (There's an eyewitness who sees him get on the returning bus in Monterrey.) The jaunt from Monterrey to Mexico City and the Embassies could have been done by someone who assumes his identity after he makes the border crossing (generating a paper record) and meets the "Australian girls" and some other people on the bus. Then when Oswald denies going to Mexico City (in Fritz' office) he's not lying, but hasn't been entirely candid either.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:Oswald could also have gone only to Monterrey and spent a few days there. (There's an eyewitness who sees him get on the returning bus in Monterrey.) The jaunt from Monterrey to Mexico City and the Embassies could have been done by someone who assumes his identity after he makes the border crossing (generating a paper record) and meets the "Australian girls" and some other people on the bus. Then when Oswald denies going to Mexico City (in Fritz' office) he's not lying, but hasn't been entirely candid either.

An interesting batch of speculation Drew yet if you read thru all the parts to date (part 2B to be specific) you'd know I already show that while the WCR puts him on the Flecha Rojas bus... the Australians and McFarland where on a Del Norte bus with Bowen. the Flecha Rojas manifest was "borrowed" soon after the assassination like ALL of the other Mexico related travel info... WCD1084 p106, 107 and 108

The Flecha Rojas bus leaves Nuevo Laredo at 2pm... it's 4 hours to Monterrey. The FLECHA ROJAS bus leaving Monterrey left at 3:30pm (15:30). It is pretty obvious that like FRONTERA, someone writes Oswald's name ion the Flecha Rojas manifest... since he did not check baggage he would not have a listing on that manifest. His is put on this bus since it's the only one that can supposedly get him to Mexico City in time for his 10:37 appearance on the 27th. There is no other evidence for that bus line. Mumford and McFarland either lied or their testimony/affidavit info was provided - there was no Oswald on that bus - and in fact, the man who stamped an Oswald's visa at the border claims he was in a car with 2 women and another man.

Pamela and her friend are not listed on the Monterrey Manifest of passenger who got on FLECHA ROJAS in Monterrey.
Bowen/Osborne does not corroborate that the person next to him on this trip was Oswald

Drew... there is no evidence to get him from New Orleans to Houston. He is in Austin on the 25th and/or 26th.
He's at Odio on the 27th and shows up again in Dallas on the 4th. (maybe he was shacked up with JVB?? - sorry, couldn't help myself)

We literally have no info as to his whereabouts during the time the charade is happening in Mexico. The man seen in Alice and other south texas towns was an imposter as well... and may have been LEE with a faux family.

(NOTE: I truly believe the initial trip details were to implicate Oswald as a Castro or Soviet Communist so an invasion of Cuba was an option. The evidence being covered-up is that he was traveling with others and did leave via an Auto with those who might have been attributed to him - co-conspirators. He then leaves a wake of travel in an auto, most likely leaving Oct 1st - and is possibly the man seen in Alice, Pleasanton, Freer, Corpus Christi, etc...)

I am also asserting that the man at the embassies/consulates is not the same person that traveled - if there was someone - or stayed at the hotel.

Let's try to remember that incriminating Oswald was the point of the record of this trip - Leaving memories of encounters was Harvey's specialty - otherwise he was very quiet most the time.
The man who traveled only made a "scene" when he jumps from his seat to tell them and the McFarlands (the only two from who we have any info on Oswald other than Bowen's denial) about the FPCC, Russia, etc...

Not once, at any check point along the trip does our Oswald go out of his way to make a scene. and the scenes which are described, like the bogus banana eating episode at Km 26, where all countered by denials by the officials who would have been responsible for such fruit and any instruction given the traveler.

Start at Part 1 http://www.ctka.net/2014-Josephs/Josephs...t%201.html and work thru it. I think you will find some items of evidence (and their meanings) you were never aware of...

DJ

.[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6639&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6640&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   WCD 1245 - p274 with Flecha Rojas baggage list for bus 516.jpg (Size: 227.11 KB / Downloads: 45)
.jpg   WCD 1245 p275-276 Flecha Rojas bus to Mexico from Monterrey passnger list of those who boarded i.jpg (Size: 173.81 KB / Downloads: 44)
R. Hunter
IIRC, the book "Ultimate Sacrifice" suggests Oswald was actually in Chicago at the same time he was supposedly in Mexico. JFK cancelled a motorcade there in late Oct. 1963, probably because of the Vallee detention and the detention of 2 (of 4) unnamed individuals with rifles by Chicago PD.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Drew Phipps Wrote:IIRC, the book "Ultimate Sacrifice" suggests Oswald was actually in Chicago at the same time he was supposedly in Mexico. JFK cancelled a motorcade there in late Oct. 1963, probably because of the Vallee detention and the detention of 2 (of 4) unnamed individuals with rifles by Chicago PD.

Need a bit more than "suggests" Drew... I have the book so I will take a look yet late Oct and Valle has nothing to do with Oswald in Mexico Sept 27 - Oct 2...

If there is any proof for where Oswald in the US was at the time, I'd love to see it

DJ
R. Hunter
It's true that Valle had nothing to do with Mexico. Oswald's presence or not (in Chicago) had little to do with the theme of Ultimate Sacrifice. I just recall that they suggest it. They also talk about Gilberto Polycarpo (?) who might have been yet a third patsy (for a Tampa attempt). Gilberto actually made it into Mexico and ultimately to Cuba.

Yet, on the other side of the coin... the Warren Commission docs from the Chicago Office attempt to connect Vallee and Oswald

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6641&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6642&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   VALLEE - Chicago editor says not truth to 4 men arrested nary-wcdocs-36_0015_0002.jpg (Size: 191.2 KB / Downloads: 46)
.jpg   SS info on VALLEE - more nary-wcdocs-07_0002_0016.jpg (Size: 8.33 KB / Downloads: 45)
R. Hunter
One of the key parts of the series is the exposure of the witnesses being on the wrong bus.

Another interesting point is that they testified to the wrong visa for Oswald.

This suggests why were rehearsed.

I have believed for a long time that MC is the key to the crime.

This series goes even further in showing what a pile of paper mach the WC bought into about that whole phonly scenario.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:One of the key parts of the series is the exposure of the witnesses being on the wrong bus.

Another interesting point is that they testified to the wrong visa for Oswald.

This suggests why were rehearsed.

I have believed for a long time that MC is the key to the crime.

This series goes even further in showing what a pile of paper mach the WC bought into about that whole phonly scenario.

Thanks Jim... MC is a huge key for a huge lock...

To build upon that, the "presidential authorities" who took all the travel records available were all CIA or FBI assets.
Governments whose leaders benefit from their relationship to the US do all they can to insure that relationship remains intact.

As I will offer in the last segment I am working on, lawyers named OCHOA and ECHEVERRIA, Sub-director of Central Immigration Ministry of Gobernacion and Acting Minister of the Interior respectively were the sources for most of the items taken "soon after the assassination" by unnamed presidential personnel and channeled to the President of Mexico Lopez MATEOS.

There are a wealth of leads in this one page... what is painfully obvious is that key people in the government of Mexico not only have the travel and hotel items in their possession but there is ample proof they changed these documents with their own hands. OCHOA wrote remarks in the remarks column of the FM-11 to "aid the investigation"... much in the same waqy that FORD aided the investigation by correcting Ryberg....

Regardless of what transpired in the embassies/consulates down there... The Evidence of the travel IS the Conspiracy in a nutshell. and like every other aspect of this case, the conclusions are not supported by the evidence, only the conspiracy is....

DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6643&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   124-10243-10017 read entire report confirms the original records were with Pres LOPEZ MATEOS .jpg (Size: 80.18 KB / Downloads: 32)
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 170 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 100 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 118 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 166 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 174 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 273 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 256 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 309 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 345 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 316 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM