Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof Kennedy's fatal shot came from the front!
To all my lone nutter friends out there, I'm sure you're gonna love me!

The projectile's initial velocity may be as high as 4000 feet (1200 meters) per second for some rifles and 5000 feet (1500 meters) per second for some large guns.

Gravity makes a projectile fall toward the earth while in flight. The projectile's size, shape, and the air density affect the speed by which it travels. Air resistance slows the speed of a bullet and reduces the distance by which it travels.

Meaning, when Kennedy was struck by the bullet, it clearly shows in the Z film how Kennedy's (right arm) at the same time of impact lifts in an (upwards) motion and then he and his body movement falls toward the bullet traveled.

Had Kennedy been struck from up and behind, his head and arm would have been in a reverse motion, meaning, Kennedy's head would have been violently thrust forward and his arm would have traveled in a downward motion, not up.

This is called a reaction upon impact.
This is not a theory, it's physics, it's facts.
If you feel inclined to be doubtful, jealous, envious or anything negative, then please, do not respond to my post!

My findings, if correct, will be shared with America, and the world, no credit will be given to me alone, the credit belongs to the people before me, and Abraham Zapruder.

Here is my "exact argument" There are two very different experts I am gathering information from, one of the doctors majors in physics to prove the movement of Kennedy's body when the projectile impacted Kennedy, and the second doctor is a neurologist which he will explain the sudden movement of Kennedy's (right arm) at impact, with the two pieces of evidence at hand, and once the study has been completed, I am completely confident that I will prove the fatal shot did not come from the rear which may help explore and reopen the investigation, this is my goal. My findings will then be sent to Congress for review by these "experts". Hopefully, once these finding are made public, pressure by the people will force Congress to establish a new Hearing. "One man can make a difference, and everybody should try".

There is no pay to these doctors for undergoing their study, they will simply, bring to light their facts in a scientific analysis, their pay, if correct, and their information is indisputable will go down as the doctors who have discovered the information.

My father sacrificed himself for his family, I have sacrificed myself this past seven years in search of the truth, and only the truth will set me free!
"My findings will then be sent to Congress for review by these "experts". Hopefully, once these finding are made public, pressure by the people will force Congress to establish a new Hearing."

Really, Scott? We got a half-assed investigation back in the '70s when Democrats (many pro-JFK) had a huge majority in Congress. The recently-seen Zapruder film still didn't result in the HSCA Medical Panel doing anything but reaffirming the official story. What possible result do you think will come out of today's Congress, which is run by idiots and lunatics (mostly put in office by billionaires)?
Tracy Riddle Wrote:"My findings will then be sent to Congress for review by these "experts". Hopefully, once these finding are made public, pressure by the people will force Congress to establish a new Hearing."

Really, Scott? We got a half-assed investigation back in the '70s when Democrats (many pro-JFK) had a huge majority in Congress. The recently-seen Zapruder film still didn't result in the HSCA Medical Panel doing anything but reaffirming the official story. What possible result do you think will come out of today's Congress, which is run by idiots and lunatics (mostly put in office by billionaires)?

Joaquin Castro is very interested in my presentation, I have one shot at it in getting it right.
I don't care how many doctors, and testimony's from doctors anyone puts up, or what they ALL explained. This is what you need to understand, and that is, it's their word against the governments word.

Because of the hole in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head, this has been an ongoing debate for over fifty years, its been the Parkland Hospital's doctors word against the governments word, another words, he said, she said.

Now, for the first time ever, I want to bring in scientific evidences that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that these findings presented by a Doctor's degrees in Physics, and a Neurologist will prove a frontal shot.

These findings will no longer be a dispute between two parties, and the government that's holding unto its theory can no longer go off their word, but, now, the government will be unable to dispute the facts, and acknowledge science, or in this case, what I like to call the findings. This presentation will be called the (Reaction upon Impact) analysis.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I don't care how many doctors, and testimony's from doctors anyone puts up, or what they ALL explained. This is what you need to understand, and that is, it's their word against the governments word.

Because of the hole in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head, this has been an ongoing debate for over fifty years, its been the Parkland Hospital's doctors word against the governments word, another words, he said, she said.

Now, for the first time ever, I want to bring in scientific evidences that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that these findings presented by a Doctor's degrees in Physics, and a Neurologist will prove a frontal shot.

These findings will no longer be a dispute between two parties, and the government that's holding unto its theory can no longer go off their word, but, now, the government will be unable to dispute the facts, and acknowledge science, or in this case, what I like to call the findings. This presentation will be called the (Reaction upon Impact) analysis.
The problem here is the Z film has undoubtedly been altered, and any theory based on what it shows is compromised.
Gordon Gray Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I don't care how many doctors, and testimony's from doctors anyone puts up, or what they ALL explained. This is what you need to understand, and that is, it's their word against the governments word.

The problem here is the Z film has undoubtedly been altered, and any theory based on what it shows is compromised.

Does this mean we are to give up, throw our hands up in the air and say screw it, there's no way of proving the government wrong, or, do we continue to dig until we can find what were looking for?

The only original, unedited, undamaged frames before Life Magazine got a hold of it. It's a matter of enlarging the frames from 291 to 315 and illustrating Mr. Kennedy's movement from his throat shot where he steadily holds his right arm out in front of him until frame 313 at the moment of impact, according to the doctor who had viewed this film said, upon impact, Kennedy's right arm behaved in the same manner as Kennedy was struck in the head transferring enough energy to travel in the same direction of impact, meaning, Kennedy's right arm traveled upward which was caused by a bullet coming from somewhere other then the rear of Kennedy, had Kennedy been struck from behind, then the energy transfered would have carried the right arm in a downward position, not up. This is what I understand. The experts of coarse will provide a complete comprehensive medical and scientific analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4
Joaquin Castro is a Democratic congressman in a Republican-controlled House. No matter how interested he personally is, he has no power to do anything about it.

Look, the US government invents its own reality, and for the most part the corporate media goes along with it.
I will never forget the way Bush told reporters THREE TIMES that Saddam wouldn't let the UN weapons inspectors back into Iraq, and that's why we had to invade. Never mind that UN weapons inspectors had been in Iraq for months until Bush told them to get out.

When a President can lie about a war so shamelessly on television, and the corporate media doesn't call him out, and Congress doesn't impeach him, and many Americans just didn't give a f*ck, please don't expect them to listen to your experts. If the government doesn't just ignore them altogether (something they do frequently), they will just produce a dozen hired-gun 'experts' to refute them.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Joaquin Castro is a Democratic congressman in a Republican-controlled House. No matter how interested he personally is, he has no power to do anything about it.

Look, the US government invents its own reality, and for the most part the corporate media goes along with it.
I will never forget the way Bush told reporters THREE TIMES that Saddam wouldn't let the UN weapons inspectors back into Iraq, and that's why we had to invade. Never mind that UN weapons inspectors had been in Iraq for months until Bush told them to get out.

When a President can lie about a war so shamelessly on television, and the corporate media doesn't call him out, and Congress doesn't impeach him, and many Americans just didn't give a f*ck, please don't expect them to listen to your experts. If the government doesn't just ignore them altogether (something they do frequently), they will just produce a dozen hired-gun 'experts' to refute them.

Sounds like you're a pessimist and not an optimist, no sweat. Corporations change partners, new folks come in while the old folks go out, times have changed.

And, it's time for a change, this is not the 60's, 70's 80's 90 or 2001-2009 anymore.

Mr. Castro may not do anything himself, but, all it takes is a domino effect, the ball needs to get rolling, or, because of your advise, should I throw my hands up in the air, and wave'em like I just don't care?

The media may not give me the time of day to present my findings, but, there are folks like Roger Stone who has connections to Fox that may be interested in reading the facts, and publish the information. Congress may not do anything (at first), but, form a rally, apply pressure, have the people speak out, and see what happens?

MLK was one man who believed in human rights, formed and organized an event in the 60's when times where at there toughest for MLK.

MalcolmX didn't stop preaching because he was discouraged by his own mentors.

I won't give up either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 157 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 89 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 110 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 161 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 166 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 565 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 467 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 534 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,646 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,148 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio